What's new

Karnataka corner!

Sounds like mid-life crisis for everyone involved! :lol:

He used to have a wooden expression on and off the field. I don't know how bad he'll come off, especially if he's going to share significant screen-time with Suhasini of all people. But then again, we aren't used to seeing our Lead actors really 'act'.:partay:

He used to have a wooden expression on and off the field. I don't know how bad he'll come off, especially if he's going to share significant screen-time with Suhasini of all people. But then again, we aren't used to seeing our Lead actors really 'act'.:partay:
I know.. but Suhasini could have done better. I have watched one of her movies back in the days.. I think it's called Bandhana. & really liked her very much.

I know.. but Suhasini could have done better. I have watched one of her movies back in the days.. I think it's called Bandhana. & really liked her very much.
And I really liked her in Amrutavarshini. A pity she did very few movies in Kannada. She definitely didn't deserve this either.:lol:

@JanjaWeed Have you watched this hilarious interview mate? Hindi and English were simply butchered by Muthalik and his men.:sarcastic: And hat's off to that reporter for keeping his cool and maintaining a lid on proceedings. Whatta bunch of hotheads man.

@JanjaWeed Have you watched this hilarious interview mate? Hindi and English were simply butchered by Muthalik and his men.:sarcastic: And hat's off to that reporter for keeping his cool and maintaining a lid on proceedings. Whatta bunch of hotheads man.

lol.. have seen it on the day it happened. It was even funnier when he came to Arnab's show that evening. & the moron gave it up & ran away from the show soon after he got spanked by Arnab! :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom