What's new

Karnataka corner!

Wasn't Ram Muthalik's Men responsible for harassing women out of pubs in Mangalore?
Very much so. He is not someone who is liked in & around Karnataka, irrespective of which religion they come from. He has a few goon followers, who makes maximum noise... has some political patronage. That's about it. I was really chuffed when this happened to him..:lol:

Very much so. He is not someone who is liked in & around Karnataka, irrespective of which religion they come from. He has a few goon followers, who makes maximum noise... has some political patronage. That's about it. I was really chuffed when this happened to him..:lol:

Bhai bacchi ki tabiyat kaisi hai ab ? :)

Especially in our neck of the woods.. people are in a hurry to get filthy rich overnight. It's like no tomorrow. That's what happened to last BJP govt in the state. It was their first taste of power on their own... & everyone was in a hurry to get rich in shortest possible time, lead by Yeddy!

I think Kerala might be be a bit better in this regard.

We satirise our politicians all the time, and political comedy is a staple of our comedy scene.

Thanks @chak de INDIA, teek hai abhi. fully recovered. Accha hua that it happened during easter break! But she is okay now.. all good! :-)

What happened Bhai? I missed it.

Anything serious.

I am sorry for not replying to you.

No issues bro :D::D:D i'm just messing with you

Could you translate his post Pleassseeeee?

arre i'm talking about the Rantings . . you know what i mean :agree::agree::agree:

check this page . . .

The Father of Modern Surgery - Abu al-Qasim al-Zahrawi | Page 3

Thanks @chak de INDIA, teek hai abhi. fully recovered. Accha hua that it happened during easter break! But she is okay now.. all good! :-)

:tup::tup::tup:

I think Kerala might be be a bit better in this regard.

We satirise our politicians all the time, and political comedy is a staple of our comedy scene.
I think so too. I believe Karnataka is the worst in the whole country in that regard. MLAs get richer by 500 fold within short span of time from the day they get elected.

What happened Bhai? I missed it.

Anything serious.

It's just that my little girl went down with this last week...She is all good now! :-)
Henoch–Schönlein purpura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@JanjaWeed you have a daughter :o:

I can't imagine you of all people being respinsible for a child :fie:

Just kidding bro :P Most important thing is she is all right.

@chak de INDIA

I have made a point to avoid a lot of threads here.

I come here mainly to interact with the friends I have here :-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom