What's new

Karl Rock says Jai Hind in Pakistan

Carl Rock now deserve a Vir Chakra from Indian govt.

Even Abhinandon could not do this feat but still ended up getting one.

Though he said tea is fantastic.

Could you imagine someone saying "Pakistan Zindabad" in India? He'd be lynched quicker than a blink of an eye, then his body lynched over and over again. :(

The shopkeeper even smiled and said "I don't care".
Yeah, I can imagine someone saying that to a person. Nothing will happen to him unless he put a speaker and went around the town saying "Pakistan Zindabad" through a mic then I'm not too sure. Similar thing would happen in your country too if a rando say Hindustan Zindabad around the town like that.

The shopkeeper tried a cheap shot with the Tea jibe, Karl didn't take the bait instead got back at him.

Yeah, I can imagine someone saying that to a person. Nothing will happen to him unless he put a speaker and went around the town saying "Pakistan Zindabad" through a mic then I'm not too sure. Similar thing would happen in your country too if a rando say Hindustan Zindabad around the town like that.

The shopkeeper tried a cheap shot with the Tea jibe, Karl didn't take the bait instead got back at him.

The dude said it in a shop surrounded by Pakistanis.
Try that in India and let's see. No talk let's see it on video.

Really impressed with his love for India...even many indians dont dare do that in pak...see how the chaiwala is provoking him to say tea is fantastic but karl refused.
The shopkeeper was goading him in a fun way and Karl's reply was equally funny. Honestly, the shopkeeper had this coming when he repeatedly tried to get the 'Tea is fantastic' out of Karl but good to see him taking the 'Jai Hind' comeback in the right spirit.

The shopkeeper was goading him in a fun way and Karl's reply was equally funny. Honestly, the shopkeeper had this coming when he repeatedly tried to get the 'Tea is fantastic' out of Karl but good to see him taking the 'Jai Hind' comeback in the right spirit.

Calling Jai Hind won't invoke the kind of reaction what saying Pakistan zindabad would invoke in India.

Most people won't be that annoyed or feel threatened in Pakistan.

Calling Jai Hind won't invoke the kind of reaction what saying Pakistan zindabad would invoke in India.

Most people won't be that annoyed or feel threatened in Pakistan.
I'm sure there would have been a similar response in India if Karl had said 'Pakistan Zindabaad'. Like @Chhatrapati pointed out, things will turn bad only if someone purposely provokes the other person or a group of people unnecessarily. Generally, no one wants commotion needlessly.

I'm sure there would have been a similar response in India if Karl had said 'Pakistan Zindabaad'. Like @Chhatrapati pointed out, things will turn bad only if someone purposely provokes the other person or a group of people unnecessarily. Generally, no one wants commotion needlessly.
This video is all over the social media, and in youtube comments too nobody is bothered or shown any reaction.

No media house has picked it, nor do any Twitter, whatsapp, others are talking about it.

It would have been a bigger news in India, and would have gone viral if the opposite is said.

The events taken place in India points to it, how Pakistan is mentioned in politics and demonized. It's all over the net and media...

This video is all over the social media, and in youtube comments too nobody is bothered or shown any reaction.

No media house has picked it, nor do any Twitter, whatsapp, others are talking about it.

It would have been a bigger news in India, and would have gone viral if the opposite is said.

The events taken place in India points to it, how Pakistan is mentioned in politics and demonized. It's all over the net and media...
You are not understanding the circumstances under which he said it. The banter was started by the shopkeeper, Karl was well within his right to respond to him in an appropriate way but which had to be within limits and hence, the shopkeeper too couldn't do anything about it and just had to smile back since he knew that he had started the banter. Now, if Karl had said 'Jai Hind' without the shopkeeper saying anything, then that would have been a different scenario. Even then, I'm sure that there wouldn't have been any commotion as such but people on social media might have objected to it since that's needless provocation. Hope you get a better understanding of the events now :-)

Try finding an Indian cricketer to take a picture like this.

View attachment 741750

Jai Hind-sight Indians.

Couldn't gather due to skewed sense of pride that saying this in Pakistan gives more brownie points to Pakistan actually, w.r.t tolerance, compassion and care.

In India, would have been arrested with treason charges, if not lynched by the hindutvadis ruling India.

Dude here there are many who say Pakistan jindabad in gatherings of opposition parties and religious minorities and the best part is that all of them are bjp workers, how's that for tolerance:lol:

@Protest_again @Raj-Hindustani @jamahir

Dude here there are many who say Pakistan jindabad in gatherings of opposition parties and religious minorities and the best part is that all of them are bjp workers, how's that for tolerance:lol:

@Protest_again @Raj-Hindustani @jamahir

lets say that is true for arguments sake. they arent doing it alone in a market full of indians. this guy said 'jai hind' when he was surrounded by Pakistanis and not as part of big group of indians.

You are not understanding the circumstances under which he said it. The banter was started by the shopkeeper, Karl was well within his right to respond to him in an appropriate way but which had to be within limits and hence, the shopkeeper too couldn't do anything about it and just had to smile back since he knew that he had started the banter. Now, if Karl had said 'Jai Hind' without the shopkeeper saying anything, then that would have been a different scenario. Even then, I'm sure that there wouldn't have been any commotion as such but people on social media might have objected to it since that's needless provocation. Hope you get a better understanding of the events now :-)

What a twisted logic you came up with.

Carl Rock did this Clickbait act exactly to invoke the Indian reactions to him saying Jai Hind in Pakistan, by trying to elicit Pakistani reaction.

He has learned the Indian tricks of politics....win elections by Pakistan bashing, here winning subscribers by indirectly pandering to India.

Could you imagine someone saying "Pakistan Zindabad" in India? He'd be lynched quicker than a blink of an eye, then his body lynched over and over again. :(

The shopkeeper even smiled and said "I don't care".

Yes, bjp workers shout that in the rallies of opposition parties and gatherings of minorities:lol:

At the end of the day, what matters is who actually said , ''Tea is fantastic''.....and who is faking ''Jai Hind'' just to boast his own vlog......but as for Indians making a big deal, well then again....small things amuse little minds.

The people in India are very obsessed with Pakistan and goras and your Media know it too. For example a few doctors were having a fun little moment during break and they were obviously fooling around but India Media as obsessed as they are picked up their video and try to use it with malicious intention.

Back
Top Bottom