What's new

Karl Rock says Jai Hind in Pakistan

Really impressed with his love for India...even many indians dont dare do that in pak...see how the chaiwala is provoking him to say tea is fantastic but karl refused.

U are an indian so typically u are a stupid idiot and have zero comprehension skills. He was in a market in Pakistan and if they wanted, they could have beaten the hell out of him but Pakistanis are not insecure ugly creatures like indians. He basically slapped him by saying i dont care and i dont mind. This moron just wanted to get beaten up and create a drama but instead proved pakistanis are not insecure little rats like indians.
Now go and say Pakistan zindabad in india and then see how cowpiss drinking baboons behave.

well while people from both sides throwing mud and arguing with each other on the other side he is making more money and views . I mean you all folks are indirectly generating traffic to his video .

He was obviously already planning to find a place and way for him to get away with saying Jai Hind in Pakistan and then publicizing his video because of this. But the way he actually did it was very socially awkward and basically the last climactic way he could've done it, which is dumb. This dude's a coward. It's not like he went up to a bunch of thugs and screamed JAI HIND!!!!! in their face.

He was obviously already planning to find a place and way for him to get away with saying Jai Hind in Pakistan and then publicizing his video because of this. But the way he actually did it was very socially awkward and basically the last climactic way he could've done it, which is dumb. This dude's a coward. It's not like he went up to a bunch of thugs and screamed JAI HIND!!!!! in their face.

He is not coward...He is more on the Autistic Spectrum...don't know how to calibrate his voice and tone and gestures and emotions while talking to others....even when conversing in English

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom