What's new

Karl Rock says Jai Hind in Pakistan

Ok. Who cares? Are we supposed to lynch the white boy?

Saadi cha de chaske le ke kenda ‘jai hind’ puddi da.

:lol:
buddi adi Indian ay, raati ta uda kool ee jana.... jai hind ni kana ta whoore ki kana ... gareeb jiaa gora ayy..
what a stupid thread i my self some time joke in hindi in pakistan never seen someone offended . we are not Indians its not fascist country like india
sir ji ... chalooo Indians are happy ... sometime they like tea and sometime they raise slogan ...

I don't care and I don't mind .... shop keeper knows what he is saying on Camera and Karl was scared ... he has to say Jai Hind to go back India.

I would say for Indians the thing they'll appreciate more is that he did not resort to trolling India and stood up to the troll who wanted Karl to say the chai words, not that he said Jai Hind ( though I'm sure saying that by an Indian won't be easy based on the situation, say you go to a Kashmir rally in Pakistan and start saying Jai Hind I'm sure people won't be kind).

Really impressed with his love for India...even many indians dont dare do that in pak...see how the chaiwala is provoking him to say tea is fantastic but karl refused.
He should have added **** you kashmiris

I would say for Indians the thing they'll appreciate more is that he did not resort to trolling India and stood up to the troll who wanted Karl to say the chai words, not that he said Jai Hind ( though I'm sure saying that by an Indian won't be easy based on the situation, say you go to a Kashmir rally in Pakistan and start saying Jai Hind I'm sure people won't be kind).
We are not like India, we had have recent thread for India in central Asia/south Aisa section, in Mumbai extremists threaten bakery owner to Change the name of Karachi bakery to another name lol

We are not like India, we had have recent thread for India in central Asia/south Aisa section, in Mumbai extremists threaten bakery owner to Change the name of Karachi bakery to another name lol
Yeah I would agree the Karachi Bakery protest fiasco was ridiculous.
Ps - love Karachi bakery biscuits :D

Yeah I would agree the Karachi Bakery protest fiasco was ridiculous.
Ps - love Karachi bakery biscuits :D
We have so many name of shops and restaurants named after Indian cities and areas throughout Pakistan especially in Karachi but no one bother them like Bengal sweets etc etc, we are not narrowminded people like India

We have so many name of shops and restaurants named after Indian cities and areas throughout Pakistan especially in Karachi but no one bother them like Bengal sweets etc etc, we are not narrowminded people like India
Just a small group of people mate, whole India wasn't up in arms about Karachi Bakery which was started in 1953 and the protest is fairly recent, we are a billion+ people you can find all sorts of mentality here.

We are not bigoted nation, we don't run trend against anyone who speaks in favor of India here

BTW
the word Hind/India is used for a territory which is on both sides of the river Indus (which is currently geographically Pakistan) ... So Jai Hind only means a victory to the land which lies on both sides of River Indus (which is nowadays Pakistan )

Last edited:
Your whole country is ridiculous.

400 likes on a pinned tweet.

Mentions Pakistan and gets 17k likes in less than a day.

Imagine being so pathetic loser you spend your entire life obsessing over a nation 10x smaller than you.
People compare to Pakistan, because we are rivals, starting from Partition, historically standing up to Pakistan has been a measure of Patriotism, you can't deny that, we had 4 major wars.
But yes you are right, that small country mentality is dawning on Indians more and more and they are starting to compare against China(rather unsuccessfully in many areas have to agree).
We are not bigoted nation, we don't run trend against anyone who speaks in favor of India here

BTW
the word Hind/India is used for a territory which is on both sides of the river Indus (which is currently Pakistan) ... So Jai Hind only means a victory to the land which lies on both sides of River Indus (which is nowadays Pakistan )
Land beyond(east of) the Indus is Ind/Hind if I'm not wrong, but you are right that region is in Pakistan too, If only everyone thought as you.

Back
Top Bottom