What's new

Kargil war date:event sheet

Αиgяу вιя∂

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
lXoJs1o.jpg

How credible is this? Did we actually lose ? Is gen pervaiz musharraf is sole responsible for this ? Did Pakistan army refuse to collect the corpse of martyred soldier bodies?
I read all this on wikipedia and i m blown right now!

At a cost of losing Special Ops 125-150 Pakistan Army Jawans to 10,000 Indian army dogs killed in whole conflict. But Indians and their media have brain washed the whole planet that 5000 Pak Jawans were killed none of Indian dogs casualties.

And I need to make youtube video out of the kargil war just to set records straight.

lXoJs1o.jpg

How credible is this? Did we actually lose ? Is gen pervaiz musharraf is sole responsible for this ? Did Pakistan army refuse to collect the corpse of martyred soldier bodies?

The above source is Wikipedia. Wikipedia has a habit of being severely doctored by indians so is the above source is highly dubious.

At a cost of losing Special Ops 125-150 Pakistan Army Jawans to 10,000 Indian army dogs killed in whole conflict. But Indians and their media have brain washed the whole planet that 5000 Pak Jawans were killed none of Indian dogs casualties.

And I need to make youtube video out of the kargil war just to set records straight.
Sounds like a plan, do it asap.

India is also supported by some angry Pakistani politicians and some elitist journalists as well that have their own axes to grind against Pakistan army.
they join Indians in condemning Pakistani operation as if it was a sin and fail to note that it was Indians who intruded into Siachin.

if you go by their version then Pakistan lost half of its army lost all northern areas. I personally know someone who fought in this war and he says that they broke the myth of Indian invincibility.

India is also supported by some angry Pakistani politicians and some elitist journalists as well that have their own axes to grind against Pakistan army.
they join Indians in condemning Pakistani operation as if it was a sin and fail to note that it was Indians who intruded into Siachin.

if you go by their version then Pakistan lost half of its army lost all northern areas. I personally know someone who fought in this war and he says that they broke the myth of Indian invincibility.

If you can brother share his account of the conflict and tag me in it if possible.

Yep... those bhakt lovers just kept charging up that hill into a hail of bullets. It was like the battle of the Somme for those miserable bstards.

Main take away from this war is that Pakistan sent 2500 soldiers which were Para Military. India brought 40000 to remove them backed by 100 IAF fighters still war went on for more than two months still India failed to get all the peaks back and even those which it got back were due to Pakistan leaving those posts on American pressure.

Pakistan still sitting on 6 peaks in Kargik including highest peak called point 5353

@Irfan Baloch

It was a war won but lost due to stupid military and political leadership.
Instead of calling them mujahideen, Pakistan should have accepted its our army and used airforce. Either plan well and attack or dont attack. Musharraf is all to be blamed, he was a coward.

With all due respect Senior, the only thing that broke in this war, was the Pakistani belief that they could take Kashmir by force. This was the second failed attempt after 1965.

Did Pakistan army refuse to collect the corpse of martyred soldier bodies?

https://www.nytimes.com/1999/07/17/world/india-buries-soldiers-that-pakistan-won-t-claim.html

During kargil India fired and toasted intruders with 5.50 lacs artillery shells with its deadly Boforse.... that was in 1998 with smaller budget.... imagine with what number of artillery shells India will rain down the intruders today with more deadly homemade kalyani artillery.... I'm sure nobody will wish that fire shower.....

During kargil India fired and toasted intruders with 5.50 lacs artillery shells with its deadly Boforse.... that was in 1998 with smaller budget.... imagine with what number of artillery shells India will rain down the intruders today with more deadly homemade kalyani artillery.... I'm sure nobody will wish that fire shower.....

And Pakistan still holds several peaks in the area

:lol:

I personally know someone who fought in this war and he says that they broke the myth of Indian invincibility.

Same. Pakistani forces were outnumbered 6:1 and had no air support unlike their Indian counterparts but seized the region for several weeks and still hold multiple peaks in the region.

How Indians can possibly spin this as a victory is beyond me but ig they need some sort of coping mechanism after losing so much of Kashmir to such a tiny neighbour.

Sure sure. Just like how you indians also claimed to have killed exactly 350 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16.......:lol:

You also have 0 evidence for your claims.......:lol:.........:azn:

Back
Top Bottom