What's new

Kargil War 1999 - A Dedication

This is what happened.

In early May 1999, the Pakistani army, at the instigation of Gen. Pervez Musharraf, seizes a strategic height called Kargil in the Indian province of Kashmir. This creates a grave crisis between Pakistan in India. By early July, the CIA picks up intelligence that Pakistan is preparing to launch nuclear missiles against India if necessary. Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif comes to the US on July 4 to meet with President Clinton about this. Clinton is livid and yells at Sharif for breaking promises about Kashmir. He adds, “You’ve put me in the middle today, set the US up to fail, and I won’t let it happen. Pakistani is messing with nuclear war.” Sharif backs down and immediately withdraws his troops from Kargil, ending the crisis. But as a result, Sharif becomes deeply unpopular in Pakistan. A few months later he will be ousted in a coup by Musharraf (see October 12, 1999), the general who started the crisis in the first place. [COLL, 2004, PP. 476-478]

War is like a cricket match.. If this... If that... Give many possibilities... TO BOTH SIDES...

If Martians would have helped India during 65 India would have defeated China... .. the IFs... The Endless IFs...

Some may feel its worth arguing in T20 Final bet India-Pak...What IF MISBAH.. Had not pulled the ball up in the air.. Instead took a single...May be Pakistan would have won... But Finallu It was India.... Rest is a History.

At the End of the Day... INDIA WAS VICTORIOUS in KARGIL.

That is all that really matters.

Last edited:
48? India begs UN for a ceasefire promising refrendum.
65?Begs for CEASEFIRE again.
71?Civil war,russian support,PAakistan embargoed army starved of ammo cant be reached,Russian support,whole country against Pak army,Pakistan lost the war.
Kargil?Pak uses no airforce,arty,massive army or anything?ill equiped NLI soldiers and mujahedeen armed with SMGs and light mortars hold back the whole indian military including AIRFORCE and all available resources........for weeksNo ammo weak Nawaz bows to US pressure withdraws,

No decisive victory but Militarily victory of Pakistan.

Hell i think i shouldnt even reply to a 16 year old fan boy who lives in USA.:hitwall::bunny:

Guess what?

I shouldn't even listen to "Pakistani Nationalist", because i already know the kind of response i will get! ;) :bunny:

EDIT: I really liked the joke you told us. Keep it up!

This is what happened.

Fine...But can you explain if you were winning then why the hell you were preparing for nuke attack???

Man one can help a blind person bit no one can help a person pretending to be blind....

Fine...But can you explain if you were winning then why the hell you were preparing for nuke attack???

Man one can help a blind person bit no one can help a person pretending to be blind....

Dude, don't waste time at all proving it. Indian knows and the whole world knows the truth.

No matter how hard you try to explain them, they won't understand it.

Last edited:
You mean minor scrimage .... for 1-2 hours

War = Major territorial incident

It was so minor our Airforce did not even bother being activated it was so unimportant

kargil1.jpg

f9hzm.jpg

0262.jpg

He who fights us will see his last fight

You mean minor scrimage .... for 1-2 hours

War = Major territorial incident

It was so minor our Airforce did not even bother being activated it was so unimportant

What happened you guys were out of fuel or what cause u did admit it was war :rofl:

kargil1.jpg

f9hzm.jpg

0262.jpg

He who fights us will see his last fight

So you won the kargil war because you take back all the posts that Pakistan won in the war and secure the national highway. Right?

Is this the reason you claim about "victory" in Kargil War.

:)

Guys, Both Pakistanis and Indians. Can you all both sides stop spamming this thread. This thread is suppose to "Honor the dead".

If you guys want to discuss and share your opinion, go to other Kargil threads. This is suppose to respect both sides of the dead, be it Pakistanis or Indians.

Both of these countries battle hard, and outmost repsect to them.

We cool guys?

So you won the kargil war because you take back all the posts that Pakistan won in the war and secure the national highway. Right?

Is this the reason you claim about "victory" in Kargil War.

:)

NO.
Not only that, but Pakistan was also battered economically and diplomatically post your Kargil fiasco. Just look at where Pakistan stands today.

Back
Top Bottom