What's new

Kargil War 1999 - A Dedication

Well where have you seen our beloved pakistanis open there brains into this?

There is no use making you understand how bad you all were beaten , but the only use is to shut the mouths of those who are barking with the false Knowledge they have... So You have the duty to shut there mouths aswell , this is a public forum... Everyone has equal rights to open there minds....

Goodbye for a week.

IN the mean time use your brains and browse through the forum to find the kargil threads.

You do know how to use a search feature don't you?

Try and read the clintons auto biography and take some rest as you will be surely will be unhappy ....... Then lets talk, till then end of debate.

If you have a point make it in the relevant thread, when your ban ends, Till then yes, end of debate.

first of all i want to salute to all those brave soldiers and mujhaidens for their bravery.

we are on verge of wining the kashmir and why our PM went to us for help when we are winning the war it was bill clinton ur old daddy who called nawaz for 3 consecutive days man if ur army was that good why this war keept going for 3 months and u seen ur fighter jet asss has been shutdown if even most capable machine of indian army has failed to recapture kargil how a simple indian soldier can capture kargil and in war u loose some u kill some ur country PM at that time went crying to US it is fact and these movies which u make u show how bad PA soldiers are it is not that bad if they were that bad india went on wining the war on 1st day of kargil any way u indians always lived in the dream and we all know how curropt ur majors and brgadiers are for making false statements and killing their own solders in saichin and saying he killed PA solder for madel in 2000 i remember that news has came on star news any way PA rules the pack against ur army for sure what ever u say

Folks - its a dedication thread - that means no mean spirited comments or same old debate.

Leave the thread for dedications.

which movie i have posted is made in india and fake video why i posted becoz i will tell u how liar they are uniform of PA soldeirs are not like that in movie

and even the colour of the green flag shown in the video doesn't even match the colour of our pakistani flag
it is very light in colour you can see that.

A real Sariaki song, nice one from saraiki culture.

n military terms it is a necessity you fire against retreating troops so that they do not stop and form a defense line the military officials here can explain that much better

Not when a pact has been signed for withdrawal and all soldiers are told stop fire so that that pact can be implemented.

A nice pushto song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on people this is not a thread to debate the Kargil war. its out come.
Or who is better that the other.
Lets just sick to topic and
Honor those brave individuals who dies fighting for what they believe, on both sides, As they are all warriors.

we shouldn't squander their memories to continue our petty bickering.
If you wish you can always start a new thread and continue there.

Back
Top Bottom