What's new

Kargil Vijay Diwas: Day to mark India’s victory in 1999 conflict against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was pakistani objective? did you achieve it?

Pakistan's objective was to internationalize Kashmir issue and Kargil war did it very successfully.

What was Indian objective? did we achieve it?

India's objective was to regain control of lost land but you could not achieve it as point 5353 is still with Pakistan.

Please list those 140 peaks.. I'm curious..btw we got more than 1 .. I just named the most important spot in that region that can shut down your artery any time. .also a good spot to show Electro magnetic warfare skils.

If you want details of those 140 peaks ..read your own generals book ..In the line of fire.

Point 5353 is the only peak ..rest are ridges of the very same peak.
Wonder why, more than 2 decades have passed and Pakistan had never again been able to direct any fire NH 1A?

Firstly point 5353 is very far from the NH1A(right on the LOC)
Only in very ideal visibility conditions and no cloud cover, a small portion Indian highway is visible.
Secondly point 5353 is surrounded by Indian peaks on 3 sides. Any fire being directed from point 5353 brings massive fire from surrounding peaks in Indian control as happened during 2002.

Pakistan's objective was to internationalize Kashmir issue and Kargil war did it very successfully.

Perhaps as a by product.. but not as a main objective

Main objective was to cut the main highway that is the life blood to Siachen. Once winter sets it would nearly impossible to supply by air to Siachen and the road link was the only way. That is why indians were in a real hurry before winter sets in... With no movement on the ground they had to run to america to save their rear ends.

As Mushy said if Imran was the PM , no withdrawal would have taken and by winter indians would have to vacate Siachen giving india a humilating defeat.. just like on 27 Feb. Keep in mind there was intense pressure on Imran not retaliate post 26 Feb from western powers. He ignored all of them.

Last edited:
BS.... stop lying.

I am suprised you didnt bring the fake voice recording of Nawaz and Musharraf.. i asked an officer in the Signal unit of Pakistan army about this.. he said

"all communications between Brigader and above are encrypted".

he also added if they could not radio intercept the movement 300 NLI troops that took Kargil what makes them think they can intercept PM an COAS level communications...

exactly .. i have seen a consistent pattern with them. They lie absurdly...

Remember they even accuse Pakistan Army of using chemical weapons in Kargil...lol

Ohh yeh telephonic conversation between Pakistani general from his hotel room ..that too during the night time ..is encrypted ..lol

Ohh yeh telephonic conversation between Pakistani general from his hotel room ..that too during the night time ..is encrypted ..lol

Provide credible facts .. dont pollute PDF with your lies.

a full strike package of 24 planes blasted india on 27 Feb... where was your intercept tech then?..

use some common sense for a change.

for lying?..

no

radical re-education is needed.. for a start hindu religion needs to be banned. Too many nasty things come from that religion...

They are just too many. Bring their numbers down first and then talk to them.

till then less talky talky more walkie walkie

Sir, you have serious comprehension issue.
I've never said that you are not Indian. I'm just highlighting my belief system that f I support a country I'll bear that flag with an honor.

Being Indian is boring. Being Pakistani is charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom