What's new

Kargil martyr Saurabh Kalia's torture: Violations by Pakistan unacceptable

He did not cross the LOC and shooted bullets! And there is Geneva rules as how one should treat the POW! India did not do anything with 90,000 POW in 1971!

Anyways Indian army riveted in the ***** of 1999 explorer *****!

was he a Prisnor of war?

as for the entire discussion and Indian claim, i can say with conviction that his body was not tortured by Pakistan army. i am saying this NOT due to some emotional backing but based on insight into that epeisode as well as those who fought that war .

This is also a fact that hunderds of those who fought along side army, were not from army

Oh shut ur trap we didnt disown any of our soldiers.... my father himself collected the bodies of Capt Kernal Sher Khan and another Shaheed that came from india... so shut ur bloody mouth......as for Mr Kalia there is no proof tht PA tortured him

Dont be delusional..It took Pakistan 10 years to accept that people killed were actually Pakistani army.. It took them over 10 years to mention their names on the ISPR site.. and there are 100s of them whose bodies lie buried on the Indian side because they were labeled as militants by Pakistani army

Dont be delusional..It took Pakistan 10 years to accept that people killed were actually Pakistani army.. It took them over 10 years to mention their names on the ISPR site.. and there are 100s of them whose bodies lie buried on the Indian side because they were labeled as militants by Pakistani army

they were not lebeled as :) they are martyrs /freedom fighters

Yet we gave them gallantry awards and regularised NLI as part of Pak Army?hundreds of graves? where in ur dream country where little blue elfs live and your their king?....... grow up man..... stop believing in fairy tales spoon fed to you by your incompetent and foolish media.

Yet we gave them gallantry awards and regularised NLI as part of Pak Army?hundreds of graves? where in ur dream country where little blue elfs live and your their king?....... grow up man..... stop believing in fairy tales spoon fed to you by your incompetent and foolish media.

Wow Indian media was incompetent? 1999 skirmish does not prove that!

Some of them got bravery awards, while some of them had to be "funeralled" by India. So the next question would be who in pak decides who gets a bravery award, what influence is needed for that.

And some soldiers getting bravery awards while the nation refuses to acknowledge that they even fought a war, is typical of the contradictions that the country called pak is famous for. That's precisely what India was asking until 2008, why Pakistan gave nishan-e-haiders in a war that it says it never took part in.

I ask for proofs and you giving me rhetorics- these usual rant are getting boring now-

Who has the control on the other side of the Kargil is it Pakistan or some other country??
This guy was tortured and killed which was complete violation of Geneva conventions.
Pakistan should take the responsibility for this incident.

To his credit, he has mellowed down from racial slurs to just uncivil language, so that's good ;)

mehhhh.......gotta start somewhere

and about 13 years later, looks like there is Statute of limitations in Pakistan for murder and torture.. :D

Pakistan has been a signatory of Geneva Conventions as of 1951.

they were not lebeled as :) they are martyrs /freedom fighters

The only reason those non uniformed people had to be sent in was because your army chief couldn't trust his soldiers in uniform to do the job. Name another country where an army chief has a 600000+ strong army, and yet has to rely on Islamic outfits to do his bidding. That says something about the inadequacy of your armymen, that the burden of working for your nation's wet dreams has to be thrust on jehadis or "freedom fighters".

Just because your army is afraid to directly confront India, and outsources that job to brainwashed youths, doesn't make you sound more honorable, it just makes you sound incompetent. Whatever label you choose to apply to the militants or "non state actors", the fact is this - musharaff, your army chief, had to resort to using brainwashed 20 year olds instead of his uniformed personnel to satisfy his dream of getting Indian territory from India. And they failed too.

Khalid Mehmood was shot.... and tortured to death.... Remember him? and he wasn't even a soldier.....

and how did you came to this info ? i searched it just to understand how the hell it happened in INDIA and we didn't took down those who were responsible ! you know what , i found zilch !

all i could find was pakistani links saying "reported by indian media that he was tortured in indian jail " but the heck i didn't find any SO CALLED INDIAN REPORTS. and you also managed to come up with "SHOT" , really , are u writing millitary fiction ?

Some of them got bravery awards, while some of them had to be "funeralled" by India. So the next question would be who in pak decides who gets a bravery award, what influence is needed for that.

And some soldiers getting bravery awards while the nation refuses to acknowledge that they even fought a war, is typical of the contradictions that the country called pak is famous for. That's precisely what India was asking until 2008, why Pakistan gave nishan-e-haiders in a war that it says it never took part in.

Your question doesnt even make sense janon..... none of our soldiers were left behind.... there are no graves of our soldiers in india ...coz if there were any your rabid media would have gone gung ho....also we awarded our soldiers back in early 2000 not now...

The Indians keep repeating this nonsense that Pakistan refused to accept it's dead soldiers.
Let's put this to rest.....who told you....let me guess....the Indian media. !!
You may be ardent fans of something like India TV, but the likes are only meant to make the Indians expand their chest.
We can all see how the cameras were very much in evident when the bodies of Pakistani soldiers were being handed over....don't you think any Indian dead were handed over by Pakistan....do you ever see such footage. !!
More over you are probably unaware of the tantrums thrown up by the Indian officials when it came to handing over your downed MiG pilot. !!

Your question doesnt even make sense janon..... none of our soldiers were left behind.... there are no graves of our soldiers in india ...coz if there were any your rabid media would have gone gung ho....also we awarded our soldiers back in early 2000 not now...

The awards were given in 2000, but the govt and the military were still denying they ever took part in the war. I know it doesn't make sense, but then most statements that come out of Pakistan don't make sense, and we are quite used to that by now. After all, we have had pak as a neighbor since our birth as a nation.

Until 2008, the list of Pakistani soldiers who died was not officially acknowledged by the ISPR. I know that sounds dishonourable to those who died for other people's wet dreams, but blame your military leadership for that.

It was in 2008 that a list was finally put up on the ISPR website. When the war was going on, and after India eviceted every single infiltrator, your army chief and PM went on saying that it was all done by "non state actors" that they had no control over. Even senior Pakistani members here will tell you that it is true.

Later they began blaming each other. The army chief blamed the prime minister and threw him out of the country. Later the PM came back and threw the army chief out of the country. India did its job of protecting itself and sat back and watched the Pakistani drama unfolding, and the Pakistani state crumbling under its own weight.

It is time you stopped worrying about the "rabid indian media" and started questioning your rabid military and civilian leadership for sending people to their deaths against a superior foe that they had no chance of displacing.

lol the same Indian soldiers were committing crimes against occupied Kashmiris...good news If they tortured them good before sending them to hell .. :D

I am sure you would said the same if we would have done the same to 90000 soldiers we had in our hands.......

Who has the control on the other side of the Kargil is it Pakistan or some other country??
This guy was tortured and killed which was complete violation of Geneva conventions.
Pakistan should take the responsibility for this incident.

Pakistan will take responsibility if its been done by Pakistani soldiers-
The return of his tortured dead body is evidence enough for sane minds to see that Pakistan Army is a Professional army-
They found his body and returned him as per norms- otherwise it would have been a lot better and easy for Pakistan Army to get rid of his body and let his status be "Missing during War"-

Back
Top Bottom