What's new

Video shows Pakistani soldier sharing details of Kargil martyr Captain Kali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date on youtube video is Dec 2012. Date on ParkArmyChannel in Jul 2011. Do you have older one?
Yes Media woke up now !

I remember watching this program on PTV just after the war with my father.

The statements of soldier proves that it was India... who was aggressor and intruded across the line of control, and basically Pak army foiled there intrusion... war ensued.
It also proves basically, Pakistan Army had intelligence of Indian designs and they were sitting vigilant, at there respective posts.

How simple things can be twisted to be made !!

I am starting to think that self-praise and delusion are embedded in Pakistani genes.

A party of 6 does not attack a fortified post on a mountain. How stupid can one get? It was a patrol party. When you are launching a frontal assault on a mountain post, you must have at least 10 times the number of the enemy. The anchor is totally dumbfounded.

Pakistanis are too short-sighted. They don't seem to learn a single thing from their mistakes, instead even gloat their wrongdoings. Sad...

They were not 6. Watch video again and to remind u this incident happened inside our territory.
Who asked them to cross in enemy territory in the first place when the has not even been started?

They were not 6. Watch video again and to remind u this incident happened inside our territory.
Who asked them to cross in enemy territory in the first place when the has not even been started?

its not our fault if your soldiers consider Kargil Pak territory. after those 6 killed and IA attacked the entire pak land and PAk army have to leave their own that. So PAK Army defeated and have to give their own land in kargil , This you want to say? correct?

Even if they captured they should not treated as per Geneva law but you don't regard any law , so indian should not also for you.

indian shouldn't have handed over the body of pak soldiers and should have left lying on argil mountains so that dogs and birds can eat.

Propaganda
Propaganda
Indian Media is all about Propaganda
thay dont have Proof Pakistan army killed Captain Kali or he died bcz of Weather
Shame on Indian Media and Govt for doing unless Propaganda against Pakistan

Dude India has always been a coward dog with no bite. W

hmmm...lets c....

Take your adopted country America for example, destroyed enemy powers like Germany that didnt tow their line in WW1 and WW2, nuked Japan, destroyed Russia, almost bankrupted iran, sent afghanist and iraq 50 years back in a time machine, practically f&ked over the Muslim world in general beyond a point of any return just because two towers went down oh and probably droning pakistan as we speak.... thats what I call ruthlessness to your enemy...

America never participated in WW1.....and there are scores of reason as to why they achieved what they have achieved....there is no point in debating that...

None of the pu$$y $hit we Indians and our leaders are made of, still going around with that stupid aman ka tamasha...Americans in general probably dont even have 2% of the issues/hatred and sufferings from Pakistan that we do, yet they drone pakistan while we sit around like pu$$ies while $hit like this goes on

Look we wouldn't have gone with that drama at all but here our enemy is Pakistan....now if you think India can simply bulldoze Pakistan then think again...because you are wrong...So comparing America's reaction to Pakistan with India's is comparing apples and oranges...otherwise please ask fellow Americans what they did when Russia was bulldozing Georgia?? or ask them if they can use drones in Russia the way they are using in Pakistan...Dude comparing the actions of a sole superpower with a third world country(yes that is what we are) is insane..no??

Always keep in mind that there is a cost vs benefits equation...What is the cost American's have to pay when they drone Pakistan left and right?? Now compare that with what we will have to pay for repeating what they did?? Bravado and stupidity needs to be separated...Now mind it not once i am trying to defend Indian handling of Pakistan...My point is only that nuking Japan is easy when you know there is no way you will be nuked back....however when you know the enemy will cook your a$$ with radio-activity you will be deterred...and this is not being pu$$y...

The father of the Indian soldier killed in Kargil along with his 5 men platoon is asking for an official apology from Pakistan...He can't be serious.

What I meant was it does not corroborate the authenticity of the torture allegations.

Tell me why would they admit to torture in front of public??

If it is a recce patrol what were they doing crossing LOC to your side? Most likely event they came across intruders on our side of LOC and were first to report it. Why would they inform us about intrusion if this happened on your side of LOC??

I think this soldier is telling a blatant lie if the torture allegations can be proven. I am sure there is a record of autopsy of our soldiers with photographs of burnt marks.

its not our fault if your soldiers consider Kargil Pak territory. after those 6 killed and IA attacked the entire pak land and PAk army have to leave their own that. So PAK Army defeated and have to give their own land in kargil , This you want to say? correct?

Even if they captured they should not treated as per Geneva law but you don't regard any law , so indian should not also for you.

indian shouldn't have handed over the body of pak soldiers and should have left lying on argil mountains so that dogs and birds can eat.
Stupid he busts the myth of Pakistani attack on area theory of india. He clearly says we were attacked in our side of LOC in our post and we retaliated.

If u think its not the case and yr conspiracy theories r true then go to int. courts.

LOL if this video has lies in it when why the ultimate nobal and sinless cute little angles of india had quoted this video in their posts or in their media?

Definitely this will be authentic, i will take this video any day over a random internet guy.

Bolden parts are something wonder. During war time Indians prove them like the same isnt it? LOL
and buddy who say video is false, we say wonderful lie video. Excuses are great. well if u believe its true let it be but then also the man is bluff with the winning attitude and result was not such. Its also wonder how the odiance is clapping does they not aware about result of the kargil. well it s Pakistan where this all things are needed by thier militery and politicians. hope u understand what i want to submit.

That no longer matters as we have already taken the revenge of the deaths of Capt Kalia and 5 other soldiers.

In late 1999 IA Special forces unit killed 7-8 Pakistani Soldiers and dragged their bodies down the rocky mountain slope.

A senior Pakistan Army officer recently accepted this incident and told that this incident was not made public because of backlash from the people.
Pakistan registered a classified complaint with the UN.

That no longer matters as we have already taken the revenge of the deaths of Capt Kalia and 5 other soldiers.

In late 1999 IA Special forces unit killed 7-8 Pakistani Soldiers and dragged their bodies down the rocky mountain slope.

A senior Pakistan Army officer recently accepted this incident and told that this incident was not made public because of backlash from the people.
Pakistan registered a classified complaint with the UN.

]Bolden parts are something wonder. During war time Indians prove them like the same isnt[/B] it? LOL
and buddy who say video is false, we say wonderful lie video. Excuses are great. well if u believe its true let it be but then also the man is bluff with the winning attitude and result was not such. Its also wonder how the odiance is clapping does they not aware about result of the kargil. well it s Pakistan where this all things are needed by thier militery and politicians. hope u understand what i want to submit.
No it isnt. If u want to embarrass yrself infront of the world by distorting historical facts in wikipedia then yr welcome.

Truth is that u nvr won a single battle against us the 71 u say was victory in ground but in long run u failed as The East Pakistanis chose to be independent. Still u failed to make them part of u after doing so much for them.

This is the reality, the day u will accept it with full heart u will find peace.

No it isnt. If u want to embarrass yrself infront of the world by distorting historical facts in wikipedia then yr welcome.

Truth is that u nvr won a single battle against us the 71 u say was victory in ground but in long run u failed as The East Pakistanis chose to be independent. Still u failed to make them part of u after doing so much for them.

This is the reality, the day u will accept it with full heart u will find peace.

lol you are a puny country who's leaders have fed you only lies. My uncle was in the Tank regiment and his was the first to knock the doors of Lahore. And you lost kargil in front of the world you people just deny your defeats for sake of fake pride.

Are you mad who wanted to unite with east pakistan. lol India divided your country coz we didnt want to fight a 2 front was. Its a simple logic which you guys fail to understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom