Sahansheelta, kshama, daya ko
Tabhi poojta jag hai
Bal ka darp chamakta uskey
Peechhey jab jagmag hai

Tolerance, forgiveness and clemency
Are respected by the world
Only when the glow of strength
From behind them is unfurled

chalo bhaiyo thread khatm..........ab yahan pe Aunty ka pravachan chalega :rofl:

[9:13-14] Would you not fight people who violated their treaties, tried to banish the messenger, and they are the ones who started the war in the first place? Are you afraid of them? GOD is the One you are supposed to fear, if you are believers. You shall fight them, for GOD will punish them at your hands, humiliate them, grant you victory over them, and cool the chests of the believers.

Saurabh Kalia was tortured And Khalid Mehmood died a natural death........ :pop: so true

[9:13-14] Would you not fight people who violated their treaties, tried to banish the messenger, and they are the ones who started the war in the first place? Are you afraid of them? GOD is the One you are supposed to fear, if you are believers. You shall fight them, for GOD will punish them at your hands, humiliate them, grant you victory over them, and cool the chests of the believers.

:coffee::pop::coffee::pop:

Nope, NO, not accepting this. "sh!t happens"??!! This is no kind of excuse. Do you think this would make a valid defence in a court of law- "Judge, I know I brutally killed all those children but, you know, sh!t happens!". It was the PA that chose to mix in with the Mujahideens as such the actions of them are the actions of the PA by extension. We have no way of validating you
claims as Pakistan never acknowledged the exact make-up of the invading forces and refused to take the bodies of the slain.

Two wrongs don't make a right. The Indian military will act with professionalism, what everyone else does is not in their control. Why should India sink to their level?

Well i did say sh!t happens in war- although you with history of brutal torture of pakistani prisoners in peace time have no effin right to talk about mistreatment of prisoners of war- you reap what you sow- consider Sipahi Maqbol before opening up on human rights or geneva sh!t-

Like i said before- a soldiers died for his country during war- A father should have known better what to except of his soldiers son's fate in case of a War- it should be an honor for the father that his son died for the country- Stop insulting his son and your supposed hero by dragging him unnecessarily-

In war sh!t happens- i bet those so called soldiers were mujahideens-

And people wonder how young Pakistanis/Muslims get brainwashed. Take quotes out of context to suit your own needs, this is pathetic and insulting to your entire religion. You can use individual Bible/Koran quotes to justify just about any action from rape to genocide. One must read each book/quote in context.

And people wonder how young Pakistanis/Muslims get brainwashed. Take quotes out of context to suit your own needs, this is pathetic and insulting to your entire religion. You can use individual Bible/Koran quotes to justify just about any action from rape to genocide. One must read each book/quote in context.

Well i did say sh!t happens in war- although you with history of brutal torture of pakistani prisoners in peace time have no effin right to talk about mistreatment of prisoners of war- you reap what you sow- consider Sipahi Maqbol before opening up on human rights or geneva sh!t-

Like i said before- a soldiers died for his country during war- A father should have known better what to except of his soldiers son's fate in case of a War- it should be an honor for the father that his son died for the country- Stop insulting his son and your supposed hero by dragging him unnecessarily-

Your serious? The father should be proud his son had the most horrible treatment inflicted on him before he was killed?? You are truly beyond reproach if you honestly believe this.

So if someone mistreated Pakistani soldier than you take revenge by mistreating , torturing Indian soldiers ? The father is proud of his son and he understand every bit of war but his objection is mistreatment of POW. Don't tell what his father should have known.

He is a father and he wants justice for his son who was tortured to death. What's wrong with it ? Isn't it right of any family to get justice for their brace deceased soldiers ?

How can you justify one cruel act by another ? Should we allow these type of acts done by our own soldiers ?

Jews get slaughtered in WW2 and now if they are aggressive in their survival then why do you object it ? Hope you tell every one on this thread who speak against Israel.

Its war and sh!t happens. :coffee:

Its funny how a country which kills cricket fans talks about violations
Its funny how killer of a judge is showered by flowers by lawyers even when judge stood up against wrong case of blasphemy. We are expecting right thing from wrong people. End of the story.

Has nothing to do with my reply. You made a mistake in posting that off topic news item about "martyr" and paramilitary. Just admit that and move on.

My reply is very much in context with the topic at hand. !!

Back
Top Bottom