What's new

Kargil martyr Saurabh Kalia's torture: Violations by Pakistan unacceptable

Lo bhai Hindu religion aur usspe based discussion start hone wala hai :D

Why doesn't she use instances from her own religion ?

MODs, you missed a spot here. :D

@ajtr : Yeh kaun sii Holy Book mein seh hai ? Mahabharata or the other ones ?

Last edited by a moderator:
jmKhu.jpg

WTF has this to do with the topic?

@ajtr : Yeh kaun sii Holy Book mein seh hai ? Mahabharata or the other ones ?

Ramayan. Not sure what it has to do with the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The person who are evil in nature they do not understand anything by request. They only understand it by punishment and torture"

She wants to say we missed the chance back in 1971 when we didn't use punishment and torture on 90,000 soldiers. :D

She is pointing out what we didn't learn from our texts. We should never show mercy to our enemy. :D

Ok, so how did he die in your custody? Dengue fever?

Or are you denying that he was ever in Pakistani custody? I want to see how far this denial goes.

I don't know...I wasn't there nor am I in possession of anything to suggest torture or rule it out ! You guys conducted the post-mortem, I'm sure it has a report & if need be lets exhume the remains & have them re-examined ! I'm sure you've got a narration of events & so do we ! Take Pakistan to the ICJ & lets put it to bed.

I don't know...I wasn't there nor am I in possession of anything to suggest torture or rule it out ! You guys conducted the post-mortem, I'm sure it has a report & if need be lets exhume the remains & have them re-examined ! I'm sure you've got a narration of events & so do we ! Take Pakistan to the ICJ & lets put it to bed.

Revenge is for the weak. We frustrated the intentions of the infiltrators and invaders, we kept our Kashmir as we have always done, repelled yet another attempt at stealing it. The war was started by Pakistanis when they abducted Captain saurabh kalia and his patrol party (and he died mysteriously in your custody, to accommodate your POV). But the war was ended by India when we sent back every infiltrator and placed the tricolor on Tiger hill and our PM flashed the victory sign. As far as I'm concerned, this captain's plight did not go in vain. Winning the war was a sweeter victory than any court case will be. So I'm not interested in pursuing this case, I only pasted the news article here. His parents understandably want action against the ones who did it.

Revenge is for the weak. We frustrated the intentions of the infiltrators and invaders, we kept our Kashmir as we have always done, repelled yet another attempt at stealing it. The war was started by Pakistanis when they abducted Captain saurabh kalia and his patrol party (and he died mysteriously in your custody, to accommodate your PV). But the war was ended by India when we sent back every infiltrator and placed the tricolor on Tiger hill and our PM flashed the victory sign. As far as I'm concerned, this captain's plight did not go in vain. Winning the war was a sweeter victory than any court case will be. So I'm not interested in pursuing this case, I only pasted the news article here. His parents understandably want action against the ones who did it.

Okay ! :kiss3:

Quran se to nahin hai. :D

She always try to use Hindu scriptures against anything. Typical hate monger. :D

So this time she tried googling for the word "torture" in hindu scriptures, so that she could paint Indians as believers of torture. She couldn't find any scriptures or hindu literature about torture, so she settled for the best she could find - an internet guy commenting on some other person who said something about how he thinks a particular passage in the ramayan might, in his opinion, be supportive of torture. To the haters, any tenuous non-connection is enough.

In war sh!t happens- i bet those so called soldiers were mujahideens-
Nope, NO, not accepting this. "sh!t happens"??!! This is no kind of excuse. Do you think this would make a valid defence in a court of law- "Judge, I know I brutally killed all those children but, you know, sh!t happens!". It was the PA that chose to mix in with the Mujahideens as such the actions of them are the actions of the PA by extension. We have no way of validating you
claims as Pakistan never acknowledged the exact make-up of the invading forces and refused to take the bodies of the slain.

it was a crime of highest order by pakistan's army ! just like me of nazi's concentration camps ! why should we follow geneva convention if pakistanis do not !

Two wrongs don't make a right. The Indian military will act with professionalism, what everyone else does is not in their control. Why should India sink to their level?

क्षमा, दया, तप, त्याग, मनोबल
सबका लिया सहारा
पर नर व्याघ सुयोधन तुमसे
कहो कहाँ कब हारा?

Kshama, daya, tap, tyaag, manobal
Sabka liya sahara
Par nar vyagh Suyodhan tumse
Kaho kahan kab haara?

Mercy, resolve, tact, tolerance
You've tried everything and some
But o my king of men
When did Suyodhan succumb?