What's new

Kargil martyr Saurabh Kalia's torture: Violations by Pakistan unacceptable

Mujahideen didn't have the expertise to fight at the kargil heaghts. Even Musharff would your views amusing.

:) i know what i am saying and indeed Musharraf will be and is happy and amused to know that how young boys trained for FEW days just FEW days did very well along with army.

Indian Army Raped Two More Kashmiri Women - YouTube

Yaa carry on , but after medical exams of the two of the socalled rape victims bodies by doctors from AIIMs ,New Delhi , one of them found to be a virgin :woot: . The other one was an married woman.

yes false mediacl reports by Indian doctors to cover the crime

It's YOUR duty to ask them since they are YOUR people. How many times should I repeat this? The very existence of non uniformed mujahideens on the battlefield is a failure by pakistan, that itself is a violation of the Geneva conventions by the pak army and state.

We don't bother to converse with the mujahids that come to our country in violation of laws - we send them to mass graves to lie unwept, unhonored and unknown. You should be the ones talking to your mujahids, who are your people about their existence and international laws. Or keep brainwashing and sending tem to India to meet an unceremonious death.

"The mujahids did it, not me" doesn't excuse the responsibility of the Pakistani people, to either put an end to these groups instead of nurturing them, or to accept responsibility for what they do.

Try to grow an army that can fight wars for you, instead of sending non uniformed jehadis, because the army is afraid to try to steal the neighbor's lands.

The mujahids are your people- The Kashmirs from Occupied Jammu and Kashmir-
and we dont send them- they love to fight you-:tup:-

:)

yes false mediacl reports by Indian doctors to cover the crime

Well then you can keep accusing anyone of anything. When proof to the contrary is given, discredit it. What is there to discuss? You provide no proof of your accusations except for the words of your media and "greaterkashmir" (note: words, not proof) and then when doctors perform an autopsy and give results, you discredit them.

By the way the women in question were Indians in indian territory, who do you expect to write their post mortem report but Indian doctors? Pakistanis sitting in Pakistan have magically conducted the autopsy of the women through satellite technology, I suppose.

Stick to the topic of the thread please.

The mujahids are your people- The Kashmirs from Occupied Jammu and Kashmir-
and we dont send them- they love to fight you-:tup:-

Nope. This thread is about the Kargil war, in which YOUR mujahideen infiltrated into our lands in following the master plan made up by musharaff, YOUR army chief. THEY occupied OUR peaks, and YOU YOURSELF have boasted about it before. Andromache, in a few posts above yours said how she personally saw the training of these mujahideens and was impressed by their achievements. Now another Pakistani (you) has begun disowning even those mujahideens, pretending they were Indians who "occupied" Indian territory. This is the kind of doublespeak that pakistanis have become famous for, praising someone and disowning him in the same breath.

First you YOURSELF disowned your armymen and said they were your mujahideens. Now you are saying that they weren't yours, but India's mujahideens. Haven't you exposed enough of your desperation to hide inconvenient truths, at least for today? Indians climbing Indian peaks, what next? They were trying to do sanyas on their own peaks, when the army rudely threw them out? And pak army provided fire and arty support to these Indians so they could meditate in peace on their own mountains?

Well then you can keep accusing anyone of anything. When proof to the contrary is given, discredit it. What is there to discuss? You provide no proof of your accusations except for the words of your media and "greaterkashmir" (note: words, not proof) and then when doctors perform an autopsy and give results, you discredit them.

By the way the women in question were Indians in indian territory, who do you expect to write their post mortem report but Indian doctors? Pakistanis sitting in Pakistan have magically commited autopsy of the women through satellite technology, I suppose.

Nope. This thread is about the Kargil war, in which YOUR mujahideen infiltrated into our lands in following the master plan made up by musharaff, YOUR army chief. THEY occupied OUR peaks, and YOU YOURSELF have boasted about it before. Andromache, in a few posts above yours said how she personally saw the training of these mujahideens and was impressed by their achievements. Now another Pakistani (you) has begun disowning even those mujahideens, pretending they were Indians who "occupied" Indian territory. This is the kind of doublespeak that pakistanis have become famous for, praising someone and disowning him in the same breath.

First you YOURSELF disowned your armymen and said they were your mujahideens. Now you are saying that they weren't yours, but India's mujahideens. Haven't you exposed enough of your desperation to hide inconvenient truths, at least for today?

Pakistani army trains mujahideen to fight india- if they are trained to fight india and they are Pakistani- why are they not called Pakistani soldiers- Doesnt make sense to me-

The truth is they are not Pakistanis- They are Jammu and Kashmiris- belonging to the land you occupied fighting against you for freedom- Yeah we train them we have mutual interests- not a big deal-

But your soldier was tortured by mujahideen not Pakistani Army- thats the deal-
Theres the difference you should understand it-
Or else give concrete proof that they were Pakistani soldiers or stop bickering-

Pakistani army trains mujahideen to fight india- if they are trained to fight india and they are Pakistani- why are they not called Pakistani soldiers- Doesnt make sense to me-

The truth is they are not Pakistanis- They are Jammu and Kashmiris- belonging to the land you occupied fighting against you for freedom- Yeah we train them we have mutual interests- not a big deal-

But your soldier was tortured by mujahideen not Pakistani Army- thats the deal-

Dude, what goes around comes around.. The Bro's of the same mujahiddeens are now targeting your own soldiers in NWFP with all the be headings we keep hearing of. Looks like your pets are turning on their masters now, using the same training you imparted them :)

It doesn't make sense to us either, but that's how paksitan chooses to play. They are not called pak soldiers because they don't wear uniforms, they don't learn anything or go to school or army institutes. They are young kids given some training by the pak army to handle rifles and shoot Indian soldiers (or civilians, like in Mumbai).

The reason is that Pakistan army wants glory if it wins, and doesn't want shame when it loses. When it loses, like in kargil, they can say "oh that was our mujahideens".

I told you before. It is a sad fact that your aarmy doesn't dare to wage war on your behalf, doesn't dare to attempt to take India's Kashmir. At best they send brainwashed mujahids to do it, and when they fail, the army disowns them as "non state actors".

You are right that it doesn't make sense to do such things, but as I said before, most things done by Pakistan don't make sense to anybody.

Anyway look at what you are doing now - you are claiming that the entire kargil war was fought by India against mujahideens from India, and not masterminded by musharaf. I know pakuistanis live in denial about everything, but this is getting ridiculous. I wont continue indulging this nonsense, sorry. Pakistan indulged in the kargil war, lost the war, didn't gain anything, end of story. A story that has repeated several times in the history of the subcontinent, and will keep repeating as long as Pakistanis continue to live in denial of their shameful history.

By the way the women in question were Indians in indian territory, who do you expect to write their post mortem report but Indian doctors? Pakistanis sitting in Pakistan have magically conducted the autopsy of the women through satellite technology, I suppose.

First you YOURSELF disowned your armymen and said they were your mujahideens. Now you are saying that they weren't yours, but India's mujahideens. Haven't you exposed enough of your desperation to hide inconvenient truths, at least for today? Indians climbing Indian peaks, what next? They were trying to do sanyas on their own peaks, when the army rudely threw them out? And pak army provided fire and arty support to these Indians so they could meditate in peace on their own mountains?

Dont have time to read and reply to your entire rant so , Sooo baton ki aik baat prove and show us the proof that Indian soldier was tortured by us.

I say The Indian Solider when handed over to India was all healthy and sound and was beaten by Indian army to death to show that he was tortured by Pakistan .:coffee:

Dont have time to read and reply to your entire rant so , Sooo baton ki aik baat prove and show us the proof that Indian soldier was tortured by us.

I say The Indian Solider when handed over to India was all healthy and sound and was beaten by Indian army to death to show that he was tortured by Pakistan .:coffee:

If you are too busy to read a post, you shouldn't quote it. And I can't respond to someone who admits she didn't read what she responded to. In that case it is not a discussion, it is a pointless game of ego. Not interested, sorry.

Reminds me of a PAF pilot who was shot by an IAF pilot while he was on ground or he had ejected from his plane..... cant remember the whole episode.... also reminds me of Sepoy Maqbool Hussain.... tortured,nailed pulled,tongue ripped,burnt with cigs and god knows what for 4-5 decades in indian prisons.........?

Now i dono how is this possible... IF a PAF pilot has ejected how the indian pilot can kill him? .. Lets assume that this pilot has ejected inside an airforce station (that is the only chance i see)... Y cant he be shot... every pilot carries a gun along with him and while he is on indian airforce station carrying a gun and you want IAF pilot to receive him with a bouquet?... What way it is simlar to sourab kalia's incident?? doesnt make sense for me atleast......

And the moral of the story is you are standing on a sloopy ground yourself hence dont try to tilt the ground on others.

The moral of the story is India do not want a non-constitutional authority interfering with Indian system. Perhaps that holds good for Pakistan as well as they are not party to ICC as well. Or is there any other reason for Pakistan?

IF that is the case why you have a problem when some 1 says that pakistan is a country which sponsor terrorism???????

The problem is still now u havent learnt the lesson that the terrorists are like keeping a cobra on your backyard.... even after bitten somany times.... but then when u have somany cobras in your backyard it is difficult to deal with it... thats what is happening... Thanks..

Until 2008, the list of Pakistani soldiers who died was not officially acknowledged by the ISPR....

It was in 2008 that a list was finally put up on the ISPR website.

Please stop repeating that again and again. As of today, Pakistan has not put up any complete list of casualties. Some Pakistani generals have claimed that they suffered more casualties in Kargil than in 1971.

The army, NLI and Islamic outfits were all involved in the planning and the execution. If the mujahideens torture people, shouldn't you accept responsibility? Not on behalf of the army, but on behalf of pak? Arent the mujahids Pakistanis?

Don't be silly man, there were never any Muj in Kargil. Unless you are counting NLI folks as Muj.

it was a crime of highest order by pakistan's army ! just like me of nazi's concentration camps ! why should we follow geneva convention if pakistanis do not !

hey angel, you dont either its just that we could never get hold of proof

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom