What's new

Kargil: A Debacle or A Lost Opportunity?

Pakistan government found out later about kargil. Army did n t tell the government because to was a covert operation.
In case of Mumbai attacks I bet even the Indian intelligent agency do n t knows.

dude to me it's smell like the samjohta express case!;)

Pakistan government found out later about kargil. Army did n t tell the government because to was a covert operation.
In case of Mumbai attacks I bet even the Indian intelligent agency do n t knows.

pako-mar,

true we did n't have a clue either.
our intelligence agency :-). some sheperds did better job in kargil. actually they would have done better in mumbai if they listened to fishermen. my idea is that we can replace our entire intelligence division with some sheperds and fishermen. works out cheaper and effective.
:coffee:

It is base less to say Mumbai attacks were made to have satisfying feeling.
Those attacks did n t favor Pakistan in any way. We were put under pressure by US after Mumbai attacks.
What were the basic goals in Mumbai attack that favor Pakistan tell me.??????

to kill kafirs and same is true for the countless terror attacks that has happened in past so many years...

and in matters of faith, reason doesn't work. by looking for how it benefited Pakistani Muslims, you are insulting the sacrfice of all the Jihadis who died figthing for the cause of Allah...

to kill kafirs and same is true for the countless terror attacks that has happened in past so many years...

and in matters of faith, reason doesn't work. by looking for how it benefited Pakistani Muslims, you are insulting the sacrfice of all the Jihadis who died figthing for the cause of Allah...

Pakistan have clear basic military objective in mind in kargil war.
So now you are saying that in Mumbai attack the basic objective to kill civilians. (How it help Pakistan in any way) gave my one benefit that help Pakistan in Mumbai attacks.

pako-mar,

true we did n't have a clue either.
our intelligence agency :-). some sheperds did better job in kargil. actually they would have done better in mumbai if they listened to fishermen. my idea is that we can replace our entire intelligence division with some sheperds and fishermen. works out cheaper and effective.
:coffee:

You got it.
Make your intelligent agency capable and then talk. If Indian intelligent agencies are so dumb then how can you Indians say that Pakistan is involved?

Next time right my name right

Its a lie that pak govt knew nothing about the kargil war.

Nawaz sharif was just as responsible as musharraf. He was informed about the whole plan. A big liar. A pak airforce pilot recently revealed that.

Thank god he's no longer in power

You got it.
Make your intelligent agency capable and then talk. If Indian intelligent agencies are so dumb then how can you Indians say that Pakistan is involved?

Next time right my name right
make our intelligence agency capable and talk. Boss i am not the prime minister of india. :-)
it is like saying clear isi of terrorist and talk. cant be done sorry.

ohhhhh boy KARGIL & MUMBAI.... to diffrent things...

but from the indian point of view....infact the MEDIA DRILLING they get.... pakistanis did MUMBAI because we are bloody savages who like destroying MOTHER INDIA....and spilling the blood of the DHARTI MAA KAAA BATAAY

poor innocent india is unlucky to have savages like us as neighbours that out number INDIA ....but worry not my friends INDIA HAS SUNNY DEOL....hahahahaha and to coutner sunny deol we have ZAID HAMID.....

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC of kargil.....

ohhhhh boy KARGIL & MUMBAI.... to diffrent things...

but from the indian point of view....infact the MEDIA DRILLING they get.... pakistanis did MUMBAI because we are bloody savages who like destroying MOTHER INDIA....and spilling the blood of the DHARTI MAA KAAA BATAAY

poor innocent india is unlucky to have savages like us as neighbours that out number INDIA ....but worry not my friends INDIA HAS SUNNY DEOL....hahahahaha and to coutner sunny deol we have ZAID HAMID.....

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC of kargil.....

Lol sunny deol - lmao - i like his dialogues such as :

kutte! mai teri maa ka doodth pe jaunga!
------------------------
zaid hamid is another brother of him lool - bloody same shyt diffrent names.
----------------------

we all know Kargil was a bloody horrible scene for both the country . just to get some so called pseudo upper hand both countries denied the number of actual causality. leaving their soldiers behind. how bloody pathetic is that !!

It showed pakistan the misadventure can cause some significant lose and they paid for overestimating themselves.

it showed India how horrible our intelligence and unprepared our army was. we paid for underestimating pakistan.

Lol sunny deol - lmao - i like his dialogues such as :
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
kutte! mai teri maa ka doodth pe jaunga!
------------------------

zaid hamid is another brother of him lool - bloody same shyt diffrent names.
----------------------

we all know Kargil was a bloody horrible scene for both the country . just to get some so called pseudo upper hand both countries denied the number of actual causality. leaving their soldiers behind. how bloody pathetic is that !!

It showed pakistan the misadventure can cause some significant lose and they paid for overestimating themselves.

it showed India how horrible our intelligence and unprepared our army was. we paid for underestimating pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
care to tell which movie

ummmm or was it ?

main kutte ki ma ka doodh pr jaonga !!!

i mean they all make no sense t- isnt it ?

10 year of Kargil victory for India
A video

A nice read

On the night of July 3 and July 4, the Indian Army launched a three pronged attack on the peak. With 132 guns providing support fire, Param Veer Chakra awardee Yogender Singh Yadav - who then barely 19 - was the first to lead six men of the Ghatak Platoon to the top.

He fought about 70 Pakistani troops for over eight hours. Didn't giving up even after receiving 15 gun shot wounds and losing all his men.

"I knew I would not die without giving them a fight. I wanted to fight till the end," said Yadav.

The Tiger Hill battle alone claimed over 30 Indian soldiers. It won over 23 Gallantary Awards including the Param Veer Chakra for its heroes.

make our intelligence agency capable and talk. Boss i am not the prime minister of india. :-)
it is like saying clear isi of terrorist and talk. cant be done sorry.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ISI is not a terrorist organization but an intelligent agency .

@BSF well media propaganda done by the indians ofcourse you will depict yourself as the heroes buddy....BUT SHERKHAN & LALAK JAN....were appreciated by your military....

like i said you won the media propaganda!!

Back
Top Bottom