What's new

Kargil: A Debacle or A Lost Opportunity?

On the day of Vijay Divas of Kargil, my question is who acheived what in kargil

Gen. Mushraf whould have been acquitted and punished for his misadventure that killed lot of people

No body acheived nothing , but lot of people lost their loved ones

Let every body understand that generals, politicians and religious leaders sit in their comfortable chairs and flare up the emotions and kill innocents

LOL as i remember those were not Pakistan regular soldiers ...they were terrorist or freedom fighters as you say .... so killing Terrorist is no crime .

As someone has said they had tendency to withdraw and come back again ...so killing while they are running ... is better option then to take their bullets on back while they return to inflict more damage .

On the day of Vijay Divas of Kargil, my question is who acheived what in kargil

Gen. Mushraf whould have been acquitted and punished for his misadventure that killed lot of people

No body acheived nothing , but lot of people lost their loved ones

Let every body understand that generals, politicians and religious leaders sit in their comfortable chairs and flare up the emotions and kill innocents

I remember reading a post on this forum that linked Musharraf's Kargil adventure to his defeat in Siachen. A lesser known fact is that he was the SSG Brigadiar Gen assigned the task of taking back the area India had captured in Operation Meghdoot, but failed to do so.

He was basically trying to do to India, what India did to Pakistan in Siachen

yes you people won every "WAR" against PAKISTAN only in your bollywood movies and in your dreams .So go back and watch again and again bollywood movies based on war against PAKISTAN .
as far as your bullshit ARMY is concerned ,they always showed *** against KASHMIRI MILITANTS .
What did your army do in last two decades in kashmir ,did they succeeded ?????????.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooo HELL NO,,,,,,,,,,,,

What did PAKISTAN ARMY do againt TEHREEK E TALIBAN terrorists in last three years,,,,,,simply google it and you will find the results ,,,,,,,,Are they getting success ??????,,,,,,,,,,,,,oooooooo HELL YES.

simple comparison but clear results

Simple Comparision eh.
Go ahead compare the Death toll in Pakistan and Death toll in Kashmir in last three years.

Some definition you have of Success for the PA.:what:

Also,yes we have won all the wars with you.Kashmir,that you claim and fought for, remains with us after all these wars.
Indian territory has not changed post independence.You cant say that for Pakistan.
Its amazing The super Duper PA has won 1965 war but nothing to show for it.
But when they do admit the lose since they cant hide, its always due to some traitor.

1971-Backstabbing by India.Toh bhaiyya mere, panga kyon liya with pre-emptive strikes.
1984-Backstabbing by IA.
1999-Nawaz Sharif.Though you tried the same 'Backstabbing' but cudnt do that either.

Atleast now face the reality.

I found some videos on youtube, i thought they are worth sharing. Its for the indian members who say that they won kargil war, this is a proof from within your country

Last edited by a moderator:
I found some videos on youtube, i thought they are worth sharing. Its for the indian members who say that they won kargil war, this is a proof from within your country

you are allowed to satisfy yourself in whatever way you find appropriate......

you are allowed to satisfy yourself in whatever way you find appropriate......
I am not saying anything out of my stomach. This is what your high ranking officials or in-charge ppl at that time are saying.

Also i am not saying that we won this war totally, we lost this war politically and morally not militarily.

I am not saying anything out of my stomach. This is what your high ranking officials or in-charge ppl at that time are saying.

Also i am not saying that we won this war totally, we lost this war politically and morally not militarily.

Dear friend even we have videos from your country not only on Kargil but for much bigger wars like 1965 or 1948 Kashmir war.
Its upto you who you want to listen to, your ego or your generals.

Back
Top Bottom