What's new

Karakorum - 8 (K-8) | Jet Trainer Aircraft.

hubjhhj.jpg

I want to ask one question. As per my information, Pakistan was a senior partner in the development of the K-8 Karakoram, and since more than 500 have been built for use by many air forces around the world, does Pakistan receive a royalty from this program?

I want to ask one question. As per my information, Pakistan was a senior partner in the development of the K-8 Karakoram, and since more than 500 have been built for use by many air forces around the world, does Pakistan receive a royalty from this program?
Yes.

Any source to back that up?
Not remembered but few years back I read it in Halal magazine where Kamra head is answering a journalist about that but he clearly mentioned it is not fifty fifty but still Pakistan gets the royalty further commission if Pakistan manage to get the customer.

Will PAC going to work with Chinese on K-8 Block-II with some new design features:
Composites
  • DSI Air Intake
  • In-flight refueling system
  • Landing Gears like JF-17s (retract within fuselage)
  • Internal 20 m.m gun
  • 7 External Hard points with 2-2.5 tons Payload or more
  • New Engine
  • Better Avionics

Will PAC going to work with Chinese on K-8 Block-II with some new design features:
Composites
  • DSI Air Intake
  • Internal 20 m.m gun
  • New Engine
  • Better Avionics
Why?

Composites
  • DSI Air Intake
  • Internal 20 m.m gun
  • New Engine
  • Better Avionics
Then might as well go for JL9 and L15
JL-10_pod1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom