What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

Seems you were keeping mum since 2005 lolz

Did you eat Chikar cholay in Lahore :P

yes one is Chikkar Cholay and second is............ Chappal Kabab :rofl:

@ PN, Mr. X- I assume you guys have Afghani chicken on your side. Does it look similar to the one below? Thats how we get it here. Kinda whitish in color with all the cream put on it.

dae4e086be992f22fc5499b599dc8d74.jpg

ho ga zaror but unfortunately i left Pakistan when i was only 12 years old :cry: so i am not sure yet but yes we do have WHITE MEAT in Pakistan..... ever tried?

has anybody tried

Chappal Kabab and Chikkar Chanay?

ho ga zaror but unfortunately i left Pakistan when i was only 12 years old :cry: so i am not sure yet but yes we do have WHITE MEAT in Pakistan..... ever tried?

Tried? Is to bagair saadi friday shaam di mehfel nahi jamdi mundeya....!:cheers:

Seems you were keeping mum since 2005 lolz

Did you eat Chikar cholay in Lahore :P

Duh! but chikar cholay are a breakfast item. I personally like murgh chanay with anday, koftay and a huge side of onions with 2 naans and one big glass(approx 750 ml) of looni lassi. Rs80 mein banda ooper tuk thus jata hay. And yeah quite here since 2005, but active at other places jana bhai.:flame::chilli:

@ PN, Mr. X- I assume you guys have Afghani chicken on your side. Does it look similar to the one below? Thats how we get it here. Kinda whitish in color with all the cream put on it.

Yaar we have everything...........I like malai tikas:hang2:

Its more like Thai steaks. Not Afghani chicken.

The Afghani food is just like Peshawari food with lots of meat, mutton.

But Afghani polao is realy great. Though we also cook the same in NWFP.

:yahoo: you are back. :) i was about to post about painda.

Hey,thanx for remembering me........although most of the people i knew a year ago at this forum are either no longer active or banned:)

@ all

And please, stop all this food talk, am on a diet ehehehe.

But seriously, have u guys tried "namkeen botti"? Its really good.

Also, Mazang ki nihari and maghaz are the best ever.

regards,

malai tika,afghani pulao,chiken dopiaza,keemay walay parathay,Keema,koftay,chicken tikay,chargha,phajay k pai hell il eat a whole damn cow made by mr phaja

Back
Top Bottom