What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

jo sikh amrit chakh lete hain woh non-veg nahin kha sakte aur jhoota paani bhi nahin pee sakte..
otherwise a gabroo sardar can eat you raw...!
my sardar friends have kgs and kgs of roasted chicken with scotch!

acha..... but i heard from sikh community that none of them is allowed to eat chicken/meat. But some of them are not very religious so they eat

Jigar r u sikh?coz i heard hindus dont eat beef or meat in general?and whats taboo in ur religion?

Yes I am a Sikh. And yeah most Hindus don't eat beef but some youngsters like my friend who showed me around in Kerala dig beef.

Well I guess beef is taboo in Sikhism as well. But then again I may be wrong. But the fact remains that I have never met a Sikh who eats beef apart from my brother of course! And Sikhism has really two types of people the Khalsa and the Sehajdhari. The Khalsa don't touch any meat or alcohol. The rest do whatever they want to.

please don't mind my asking but is pork completely banned in Pakistan?

yes 100% banned in Pakistan

u will never find Pork in Pakistan and in case i am just saying in case if you ever see pork that is highly unlikely peoples will kill it :rofl:

Yea these things seperate Khalsa Sikh (Amritdhari - the baptized Sikhs) from normal sikh (Sahajdhari - the non baptized Sikhs). No mention about jhatka/halal, beef/chicken/egg etc etc.

regarding who is better looking Indian or Pakistani ... i say Tabaq Chargha in Lakhsmi CHowk Lahore looks better. So guys lets stick to the food topic

Man I had it today for lunch:cheesy:. Lasani ki biriyani, kozi haleem, butt karahi waala. Lakshmi is the place.
And do you remember SnP's stuffed kuker seena pineapple sauce k sath.:smitten: And their steaks, chicken chilli dry:flame: and their boneless handis and then Model town D block, Sidique Kabab wala(Bhaiya sux IMHO). Hsin Kuang, Tai Wah, Stevie's Wok, Xinhua, CTC, Hot Fusion, Jammin Java, mini market k anday shami walay burger(our answer to bun kebabs).
Goonga or Mama tikioon walay, Ghulam Rasool or Shahi k chanay, Butt or Cheekay k chanay, Dial Sing mansion walay daal chowl. Undroon ka tawa chicken, chachoo chaat wala neela gumband, Muhamadi nihari, Basheer machi aala, Sidique machi aala, Liberty cinema k samosay and of course Capri restaurant.:bunny:
Abhi or naam bhi aieen gay yaaro.:bounce:

i think posts of this topic should be merged with whatever thread

we are talking about nothing here now....................

My fav sabzi's -

Stuffed Tinda
388d59cb53600d619b52ed860c06219b.jpg

Karela stuffed (Bitter melon) -

8e0a9e2dcf7192bc05618efbdf55213c.jpg

Oye baii...kidhar kukkad shukkad diyan gallan vich sabziyan waarhi jana ain..?:partay:

Man I had it today for lunch:cheesy:. Lasani ki biriyani, kozi haleem, butt karahi waala. Lakshmi is the place.
And do you remember SnP's stuffed kuker seena pineapple sauce k sath.:smitten: And their steaks, chicken chilli dry and their boneless handis and then Model town D block, Sidique Kabab wala(Bhaiya sux IMHO). Hsin Kuang, Tai Wah, Stevie's Wok, Xinhua, CTC, Hot Fusion, Jammin Java, mini market k anday shami walay burger(our answer to bun kebabs).
Goonga or Mama tikioon walay, Ghulam Rasool or Shahi k chanay, Butt or Cheekay k chanay, Dial Sing mansion walay daal chowl. Undroon ka tawa chicken, chachoo chaat wala neela gumband, Muhamadi nihari, Basheer machi aala, Sidique machi aala, Liberty cinema k samosay and of course Capri restaurant

hahahaha :rofl: post of the hour :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

please don't mind my asking but is pork completely banned in Pakistan?

Yes they are....
But we do hunt them damn pigs in crop fields and ur more then welcome to have them if u come to pakistan.But it will be u cooking them for urself coz u wont find a muslim pakistani to cook em.Though i doubt even christians might even touch them.

And do you remember SnP's stuffed kuker seena pineapple sauce k sath.:smitten: And their steaks, chicken chilli dry:flame: and their boneless handis and then Model town D block, Sidique Kabab wala(Bhaiya sux IMHO). Hsin Kuang, Tai Wah, Stevie's Wok, Xinhua, CTC, Hot Fusion, Jammin Java, mini market k anday shami walay burger(our answer to bun kebabs).
Goonga or Mama tikioon walay, Ghulam Rasool or Shahi k chanay, Butt or Cheekay k chanay, Dial Sing mansion walay daal chowl. Undroon ka tawa chicken, chachoo chaat wala neela gumband, Muhamadi nihari, Basheer machi aala, Sidique machi aala, Liberty cinema k samosay and of course Capri restaurant.:bunny:

Seems you were keeping mum since 2005 lolz

Did you eat Chikar cholay in Lahore :P

@ PN, Mr. X- I assume you guys have Afghani chicken on your side. Does it look similar to the one below? Thats how we get it here. Kinda whitish in color with all the cream put on it.

dae4e086be992f22fc5499b599dc8d74.jpg

Back
Top Bottom