What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

Unless they can bare the sights of meat.....No offence but i wanted to ask u do u guys have pai and stuff?beef.

Well beef is difficult to procure as cow slaughter for consumption is banned in many states. But you do get it illegally here and there.

I had the best beef in Cochin, Kerala. No ban on beef there. Guess its got to do with commies not believing in religion. Suits me!:cheers:

In Lahore, any ****'n'Bull outlet will serve the meanest shawarma in all of Pakistan period. And Biriani Express kicks Student Biriani's ***.:taz:
In Isloo, Haji and his brother Sufi serve the best littar kebabs in Pakistan in F-10 markaz.
But overall Lahore has the besty culinary culture in Pakistan, no ifs ands or buts about it. (has to do with the natives ofcourse).

I don't like C & B shawarema. I think paradise or lebense corner is better.

My fav sabzi's -

Stuffed Tinda
388d59cb53600d619b52ed860c06219b.jpg

Karela stuffed (Bitter melon) -

8e0a9e2dcf7192bc05618efbdf55213c.jpg

In Lahore, any ****'n'Bull outlet will serve the meanest shawarma in all of Pakistan period. And Biriani Express kicks Student Biriani's ***.:taz:
In Isloo, Haji and his brother Sufi serve the best littar kebabs in Pakistan in F-10 markaz.
But overall Lahore has the besty culinary culture in Pakistan, no ifs ands or buts about it. (has to do with the natives ofcourse).

oh yeah Chicken Shewarma to bhool hi ga hum sab :yahoo:

waise sachi main i saw Shewarma being sold in Gujrat but i couldn't get time to eat it once

I never ate shewarma in my whole life..... it is very similar to Chicken Donar i know but never got the opportunity to eat that in Pakistan

his first post since october 2005 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

congrats bro, you finally make some break through after a long silence

tum log aaj mujhe marwao ge........ itne khanay post kiye hain ke inhain dekh dekh kar mera pait naa sirf bhar gaya hai balke ab lag raha hai ke jaise bohat zayada khaa liya ho :rofl:

mera pait Ophar gaya hai

Well beef is difficult to procure as cow slaughter for consumption is banned in many states. But you do get it illegally here and there.

I had the best beef in Cochin, Kerala. No ban on beef there. Guess its got to do with commies not believing in religion. Suits me!:cheers:

Jigar r u sikh?coz i heard hindus dont eat beef or meat in general?and whats taboo in ur religion?

Jigar r u sikh?coz i heard hindus dont eat beef or meat in general?and whats taboo in ur religion?

Hindu's differs from one cast to another

but Sikhs do not eat any kind of Chicken/Meat

I know there are some sikhs who eat these but religious sikhs never even eat an egg. I know many sikhs here in London, some of them join me in Chicken while rest of them who consider themselves religious never even eat an egg. For them eating an egg or any chicken is like eating a pork for Muslims

Unless they can bare the sights of meat.....No offence but i wanted to ask u do u guys have pai and stuff?beef.

well things have changed...there was a time when we could only eat jhatka meat and not halal...as hindus and sikhs cant...
hindus toh cant even touch meat...
i am a brahman...and i have no qualms about eating beef...
everybody is cool about it all...now...
beef is served openly in chandni chowk....and purani dilli...

Hindu's differs from one cast to another

but Sikhs do not eat any kind of Chicken/Meat

I know there are some sikhs who eat these but religious sikhs never even eat an egg. I know many sikhs here in London, some of them join me in Chicken while rest of them who consider themselves religious never even eat an egg. For them eating an egg or any chicken is like eating a pork for Muslims

jo sikh amrit chakh lete hain woh non-veg nahin kha sakte aur jhoota paani bhi nahin pee sakte..
otherwise a gabroo sardar can eat you raw...!
my sardar friends have kgs and kgs of roasted chicken with scotch!

well things have changed...there was a time when we could only eat jhatka meat and not halal...as hindus and sikhs cant...
hindus toh cant even touch meat...
i am a brahman...and i have no qualms about eating beef...
everybody is cool about it all...now...
beef is served openly in chandni chowk....and purani dilli...

Thanks buddy.....nut i wanted to know about sikhism and meat.

Back
Top Bottom