What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

ever coming to mumbai dont miss the world famous......
cutting chai......

This tea is also very popular in Sindh

Pakistani Food is the Best !!!

8aabeeb92a2bbdf717cd9e78983e514d.jpg

:pakistan:

oh ho its been long time since i ate these... i know its made of KEEMA but forgot its name......... i know it starts from K but forgot its name

oh yaar aaj waqayi main yeh khaanay dekh dekh ke pait bhar gaya hai mera :rofl:

abhi khana aaya hai neechay se but i am thinking ke ab full ho gaya hon waise hi :rofl:

oh ho its been long time since i ate these... i know its made of KEEMA but forgot its name......... i know it starts from K but forgot its name

Koftha

Just had it yesterday :smitten:

Kofta yaar //////

hahaha oh yaar in sab kaamo main both Pakistan and India is same :yahoo:

I remember that banta was not easy to take it out so usually the top lid of that bottle had to be broken to take that BANTA out otherwise we guyz used to challenge each others that we will add "Salt" and once the pressure from the bottle starts coming out............. we will drink the whole bottle in one breath :rofl::rofl::rofl:

that was a childhood agar aaj koi woh bottle peenay ko kahay to i might simply refuse :cry: Health n safety ke khilaaf hai :rofl:

an Indian would be most comfortable moving around Pakistan and vice versa...ideally speaking without the political problems..
it's a pity that we have always fought and forgotten that we had things in common.

an Indian would be most comfortable moving around Pakistan and vice versa...ideally speaking without the political problems..
it's a pity that we have always fought and forgotten that we had things in common.

Unless they can bare the sights of meat.....No offence but i wanted to ask u do u guys have pai and stuff?beef.

It just warms my heart to see all the common things that we are sharing on this thread. I am so glad I read that article in Dawn!

i have eating some arabic version of kofta they also call it kofta but the difference is huge except for the fact the koftas are made from keema or minced meat

I guess Shawarmas are Middle Eastern in origin. Maybe Pakistani folks can tell us if we get good shawarmas in Pakistan.

In Lahore, any ****'n'Bull outlet will serve the meanest shawarma in all of Pakistan period. And Biriani Express kicks Student Biriani's ***.:taz:
In Isloo, Haji and his brother Sufi serve the best littar kebabs in Pakistan in F-10 markaz.
But overall Lahore has the besty culinary culture in Pakistan, no ifs ands or buts about it. (has to do with the natives ofcourse).

Back
Top Bottom