What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

Muhajirs actually built Pakistan - It was their struggle.I am not Muhajir (No one is Muhajir anymore i think - They are all Pakistanis ) but i really hate ANP for their anti Pakistani Statements but then ANP Presents logic that if you accept people from India then why not Afghanistan - Well friends we have no problem with Afghans migrating to Pakistan as long as they are willing to change their loyalty to Pakistan but if they don't then they will be treated like dirt.

The ultimate objective of Karachi violence has been achieved by PPP.

Sindh Local Govt. Ord. 2001 has been abolished and Old Commissioner System has been revived.

This is not fair, these bas___rds cannot see Karachi booming.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

The ultimate objective of Karachi violence has been achieved by PPP.

Sindh Local Govt. Ord. 2001 has been abolished and Old Commissioner System has been revived.

This is not fair, these bas___rds cannot see Karachi booming.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I wonder if people waking up or still sleeping & accusing MQM for crimes. PPP is actually working to bring another 71 as soon as before elections.

Missing Musharraf days, all illeterates voted these illiterate PPP.

well currently MQM is crippling Karachi PPP and ANP has no power in karachi! and neither of the parties called for a strike that cost karachi & its people 10 billion ruppes! and as for guns....well we all remember may 2007

what's going on in my born city Karachi ??? :hitwall:

Too many worrying news in Karachi- 100 dead

(are we acting like animal to kill more people in the sake of stupid politics games?)

well currently MQM is crippling Karachi PPP and ANP has no power in karachi! and neither of the parties called for a strike that cost karachi & its people 10 billion ruppes! and as for guns....well we all remember may 2007

ANP has power in certain areas & PPP is ruling party with Sindh ministries under their control. PPP use tactics to make others fight & they are doing the same thing making ANP & MQM fight. Further i would like to advice non-Karachiti Pakistanis to stop posting nonsenses when you don't know ground realities, when people talks $hit that flames MQM & Karachities more.:hitwall:

ANP has power in certain areas & PPP is ruling party with Sindh ministries under their control. PPP use tactics to make others fight & they are doing the same thing making ANP & MQM fight. Further i would like to advice non-Karachiti Pakistanis to stop posting nonsenses when you don't know ground realities, when people talks $hit that flames MQM & Karachities more.:hitwall:

No, ANP has no power in any areas, they have forcefully stamped the pashtuns areas as their areas. They are basically transporters, when their vehicles are burnt, the ANP people go to them for political earnings, then claim ANP's vehicles are burnt.

In my way there are many fruit shops owned by pashtoons, I have asked them so many times (especially to my fruit wala) that whether they like / belong to ANP, they hate ANP, they say we have been living / earning peacefully in Karachi. This ANP has ruined their life.

No, ANP has no power in any areas, they have forcefully stamped the pashtuns areas as their areas. They are basically transporters, when their vehicles are burnt, the ANP people go to them for political earnings, then claim ANP's vehicles are burnt.

In my way there are many fruit shops owned by pashtoons, I have asked them so many times (especially to my fruit wala) that whether they like / belong to ANP, they hate ANP, they say we have been living / earning peacefully in Karachi. This ANP has ruined their life.

Thank for clearing, this is for sure eye opener for other Pakistanis. All Karachities hate PPP & ANP.

same goes for MQM...both parties are equally troublesome! they have screwed my city of lights!!!! both are terrorist thugs! MQM has held karachi hostage since it left government!

Thank for clearing, this is for sure eye opener for other Pakistanis. All Karachities hate PPP & ANP.

i will tell you what an eye opener is go to gulistan-e-juhar and heaar the following lines:

Pathan pathan ko martaay hain ilzaam hum paay lagaa rahay hain....bhai naay kaha hai sabaar rakho warna kasam saay lashein bichaaa deingaay

tell me honestly you haven't heard this line? MQM and ANP both are thugs kill them both carry out an operation kill both also carry out an operation in liyari and finish PPP in that area!

i will tell you what an eye opener is go to gulistan-e-juhar and heaar the following lines:

Pathan pathan ko martaay hain ilzaam hum paay lagaa rahay hain....bhai naay kaha hai sabaar rakho warna kasam saay lashein bichaaa deingaay

tell me honestly you haven't heard this line? MQM and ANP both are thugs kill them both carry out an operation kill both also carry out an operation in liyari and finish PPP in that area!

First of all i never heard this & 2nd you proved in your line that Pathan Pathan ko maar raha hai per ilzaam MQM per lag raha hai, isn't this enough to infuriate MQM guys?

And BTW tell me why the hell MQM(many of whose members earn their bread & butter in Karachi) will start violence in Karachi?

same goes for MQM...both parties are equally troublesome! they have screwed my city of lights!!!! both are terrorist thugs! MQM has held karachi hostage since it left government!

I am not saying MQM people are saints, but they hold majority and everybody should accept this reality. The main clash between the MQM and ANP is the land grabbing. Pashtun used to use the open plots for their 'Chabra hotels' and 'Block Thallas', but whenever owners demanded they simple vacated the plots. The ANP started using the plots for same purposes, when owners asked them to vacate the plots, they displayed Red Flags, started doing badmashi. The plot owners then contacted MQM unit offices that their plots are being grabbed, so it intervened and we are seeing this now ANP and MQM clash.

People living in Gulistan e Jauher, Gulshan, Abul Hasan Ishphaani Road, etc. will agree with whatever I am saying.

First of all i never heard this & 2nd you proved in your line that Pathan Pathan ko maar raha hai per ilzaam MQM per lag raha hai, isn't this enough to infuriate MQM guys?

And BTW tell me why the hell MQM(many of whose members earn their bread & butter in Karachi) will start violence in Karachi?

:hitwall: MQM boys are saying this! you are an "american paksitani" come to karachi and then we shall speak....sitting millions of miles away things seem pretty! and MQM started this to make karachi a hostage after it walked out of government....destroy the peace of karachi and government will come down on its knees! ITS CALLED POLITICS! so what if 100 people die shahi syed,zardari sahab and altaf bhai are safe!!!!!!!!!!! common man payes the price!

Back
Top Bottom