What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

I am not saying MQM people are saints, but they hold majority and everybody should accept this reality. The main clash between the MQM and ANP is the land grabbing. Pashtun used to use the open plots for their 'Chabra hotels' and 'Block Thallas', but whenever owners demanded they simple vacated the plots. The ANP started using the plots for same purposes, when owners asked them to vacate the plots, they displayed Red Flags, started doing badmashi. The plot owners then contacted MQM unit offices that their plots are being grabbed, so it intervened and we are seeing this now ANP and MQM clash.

People living in Gulistan e Jauher, Gulshan, Abul Hasan Ishphaani Road, etc. will agree with whatever I am saying.

the majorrrrr problem is that pathans claim they are "muhjair" and MQM boys claim they are muhajir on a national level but locals on a provincial level.....

the problem is everyone in karachi is playing the "MAZLOOOOOOOOOOM CARD" or the "ETHNIC" card!!

:hitwall: MQM boys are saying this! you are an "american paksitani" come to karachi and then we shall speak....sitting millions of miles away things seem pretty! and MQM started this to make karachi a hostage after it walked out of government....destroy the peace of karachi and government will come down on its knees! ITS CALLED POLITICS! so what if 100 people die shahi syed,zardari sahab and altaf bhai are safe!!!!!!!!!!! common man payes the price!

What is the objective the MQM will achieve by doing so?

Muhajirs actually built Pakistan - If was their struggle.I am not Muhajir (No one is Muhajir anymore i think - They are all Pakistanis ) but i really hate ANP for their anti Pakistani Statements but then ANP Presents logic that if you accept people from India then why not Afghanistan - Well friends we have no problem with Afghans migrating to Pakistan as long as they are willing to change their loyalty to Pakistan but if they don't then they will be treated like dirt.

you are living witness of how arrogant afghans are

What is the objective the MQM will achieve by doing so?

objective of such tactics is 2 folds:

1) if not ours then not your's either

2) Mid-Term polls so that MQM can come back to power and retain their powerful profit making ministries of PORT & land

:hitwall: MQM boys are saying this! you are an "american paksitani" come to karachi and then we shall speak....sitting millions of miles away things seem pretty! and MQM started this to make karachi a hostage after it walked out of government....destroy the peace of karachi and government will come down on its knees! ITS CALLED POLITICS! so what if 100 people die shahi syed,zardari sahab and altaf bhai are safe!!!!!!!!!!! common man payes the price!

You don't even know the politics, it is PPP who is angry as MQM quits thier alliance. MQM members earn in Karachi it is foolish to think that they are creating this chaos.

objective of such tactics is 2 folds:

1) if not ours then not your's either

2) Mid-Term polls so that MQM can come back to power and retain their powerful profit making ministries of PORT & land

What are you talking about?????? if it is not ours then not your's either??? what a funny statement. MQM claims Karachi to be its 'Garh'.

In present scenario, there are no chances of Mid term election as long as Qatil league is with maqtool league. as far as ministries are concerned, if they had greed for the same they would have not separated themselves from the govt. in the first place.

This time governor is also gone. So i dont think that they will come back at any cost.

It is the PPP who is letting the karachi violence, I personally talked to Rangers HQ, they had no orders for shoot at sight, even police had no orders, which the Rehman Malik was blabbering since yesterday.

further mr. mkg00179504 i respect your love towards Pakistan especially Karachi. Looking at your location flags, why dont you show some ghairat and come back to Pakistan?
Atleast i don't call my self a democratic God,If i ever gets into Politics i will be back with the people that i represent.Not sit somewhere else and tell them when what to eat.This is what Altaf Hussain is doing while holding a British Nationality.Its such a shame he can't come back because he is scared of God knows what.Ow ya he killed military and police officers and they not going to spare him.What a true leader.I am not a PPP supporter but i respect BB she came back and gave her life for Country.
As long as the Ghairat and the love for this country is concerned it was my Grandfather (Mian Hanif Gul) who left his home from back then NWFP fought and gave his blood in 1947 for the independence of Azad Kashmir.While there were no signs of MQM and most of the MQM guys were busy in migration including your Grandfather. Here some more Ghairat it was my own uncle (chacha) MAJ.Khalid Saeed who became POW in 1971 in East Pakistan for the sake of this country he could have sit back home and be a party with a bunch of thugs like MQM.But NO WAY fight for your country comes first and even when he was freed he still stayed in service and even took part in Siachen operations. I come from a family where we fight and give our life for Pakistan including in the recent military operations.One don't need to judged by their location they should be judged by their heart. Let me just tell you one thing how you will feel when your sister is a new bride you call her and she tells you she is all alone at home only her, because her husband has left the home due to the tension between Pakistan and India after Mumbai attacks.I told her be proud of him, he is serving his country.That's absolutely right my Bro In Law left home for days and was sleeping in G suit. Why because he cares about Pakistan and so do I. Tell me how many MQM lovers are in the Military.How many gave their life for Pakistan.Just check the military record.I don't want to go in details but do check it out.All MQM cares about is Karachi and don't want any one else to be there.Giving the lecture of GHAIRATI to someone else one should take a look at itself first.Yes do give it to Altaf Hussain because he is Beghairat and acting live true BAHI in the movies.

It shows ANP having zero seats in sindh...so on what grounds are they fighting? they are not even elected by the people anywhere in Sindh.

sorry, link updated, actually i posted National Assembly link. Please see the link again.

Now the Sindh as well National Govt. depends upon Qatil League.

Does MQM have enough MP's to go alone in Sindh?

Actually Sindh's elites(waderas & jageerdars) force the poor interior Sindh rural peoples to vote for PPP, those poor peoples are under fake debts of these waderas. After coming to power all PPP thugs gets benifit when PPP loot national funds. Budget for Sindh(which comes due to huge revenues of Karachi alone) is eaten by these waderas & Karachi a huge city gets very less funds. During Musharraf era there was very less corruption & Karachi gets it's right share so you can see the progress of Karachi during Musharraf rule.
Just look at our big institutions like Railways,PIA,SteelMills etc they have been looted since PPP came into power & they are towards their destruction.

Karachi & Hyderabad whose population is free from all these wadera controls & is educated enough to know about good & bad votes literates like MQM or Musharraf or maybe PTI, rest of Sindh interior votes for PPP for above mentioned reasons so i think MQM doesn't have enough to go alone.

sorry, link updated, actually i posted National Assembly link. Please see the link again.

Now the Sindh as well National Govt. depends upon Qatil League.

Still the same, no ANP in Sindh...does ANP have any connection with MMA?

Though PML( 2 factions )seems to have sufficient no's.

It shows ANP having zero seats in sindh...so on what grounds are they fighting? they are not even elected by the people anywhere in Sindh.

It is some sort of power sharing between PPP & ANP, i heard some where PPP awarded 2 seats to them(which is clear they want to use ANP for their purposes).

It is some sort of power sharing between PPP & ANP, i heard some where PPP awarded 2 seats to them(which is clear they want to use ANP for their purposes).

this is outrageous..so 2 seats are occupied by people who have not been elected by the people...hahaa no wonder there is fighting, this is injustice to the people of sindh and PPP have made a mockery of people's voting rights if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom