What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

Remind me again when was JSQM ever relevant? They are like dogs that keep barking but MQM are actually elected representatives of Karachi people. Must of target killers were urdu speakers from MQM as per ranger stats.
Remind me again when was JSQM ever relevant? They are like dogs that keep barking but MQM are actually elected representatives of Karachi people. Must of target killers were urdu speakers from MQM as per ranger stats.

Teski water cooler apka hwa hahahaha

give prove!

yeah and also those mqm target killer suddenly changes from mqm to mqm london not a single mqm pakistan target killer was arrested after that time i wonder why? and also changes from urdu speaking to sindhis from interior sindh

now i tell you a little story from my university where mqm london is still active and most funny part is most of their members are sindhies only few are urdu speaking which apparently for passing exams

DG ranger is simply asking MQM who karachi walas vote to not kill over language differences so they can move back to borders and here you post videos of people saying something against army.

Its ours, stop me if you can.

So why Army or ranger is not taking any action against ?? bcz of language is common ?? or wht ? or Son Of Soil ? abuse is abuse. Just watch Hassan Nisar video which i post here he said Creation of pakistan is blunder of history ? No one notice, no one take action ? Why ?? maybe he is also son of soil

Is video ko dekho aur poucho0 apne ap se kuy nhi is kamine ko goliyain marii ?? jo APS k bachon k qatilo0 ko defend ker raha hai ?? where is Pak Army ?

saw this making rounds on social media widely criticised by khietes "mostly urdu speaking crew " this leaves me wondering what is it ? are these desperate calls or he was just being plain stupid ? logical answers are welcome

@Zibago @Musafir117

So why Army or ranger is not taking any action against ?? bcz of language is common ?? or wht ? or Son Of Soil ? abuse is abuse. Just watch Hassan Nisar video which i post here he said Creation of pakistan is blunder of history ? No one notice, no one take action ? Why ?? maybe he is also son of soil

Is video ko dekho aur poucho0 apne ap se kuy nhi is kamine ko goliyain marii ?? jo APS k bachon k qatilo0 ko defend ker raha hai ?? where is Pak Army ?

MQM is anti-Pakistan party but is still here and millions vote for them. Does rangers stop them? No. All they ask is stop target killing people, simple.

give prove!

yeah and also those mqm target killer suddenly changes from mqm to mqm london not a single mqm pakistan target killer was arrested after that time i wonder why? and also changes from urdu speaking to sindhis from interior sindh

now i tell you a little story from my university where mqm london is still active and most funny part is most of their members are sindhies only few are urdu speaking which apparently for passing exams

Look up some stats on google, will post later if I find them again. Target killers arrested belonging to MQM were 1st and much hyped ANP distant 2nd.

Taqa
saw this making rounds on social media widely criticised by khietes "mostly urdu speaking crew " this leaves me wondering what is it ? are these desperate calls or he was just being plain stupid ? logical answers are welcome

@Zibago @Musafir117
Taqat ka nasha har dusre nashe ki tarah bura hota hai. So if you High better not talk.

yeh lo

KARACHI: Rangers released statics about detained target killers in Karachi operation.

Rangers spokesperson said that 848 target killers among other criminals involved in heinous crimes had been arrested since the operation launched.

He said that the arrested target killers were involved in 7224 killings. The spokesperson said that out of 654 belonged to militant wing of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM). He said that the target killers confessed of 5,863 crimes. While 95 target killers belonged to Lyari gang war and militant wings of other political parties.
http://abbtakk.tv/en/rangers-release-statistics-about-detained-target-killers-in-karachi-operation/

only a new set of migration within the country based on merit and education can help with that.

Migration not towards but out of that city and couple that with legal halal mixing of genes. Strict regulation to discourage within biradari, family, community, sect rishtaydari.

yeh lo

KARACHI: Rangers released statics about detained target killers in Karachi operation.

Rangers spokesperson said that 848 target killers among other criminals involved in heinous crimes had been arrested since the operation launched.

He said that the arrested target killers were involved in 7224 killings. The spokesperson said that out of 654 belonged to militant wing of Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM). He said that the target killers confessed of 5,863 crimes. While 95 target killers belonged to Lyari gang war and militant wings of other political parties.
http://abbtakk.tv/en/rangers-release-statistics-about-detained-target-killers-in-karachi-operation/
so where does it says they were muhajir or urdu speaking????? mqm mostly consists sindhis and saraikies cause they are illiterate have no job they only want easy money
MQM is anti-Pakistan party but is still here and millions vote for them. Does rangers stop them? No. All they ask is stop target killing people, simple.

Look up some stats on google, will post later if I find them again. Target killers arrested belonging to MQM were 1st and much hyped ANP distant 2nd.
if mqm is acting against interest of pakistan then what anp, nawaz league, ppp are doing they sold our country to USA india UAE etc etc have billions of dollars industries outside the country why not in this nation? looting pakistani money these are punjabies and sindhies. those were muhajir generals and scientist who give this nation nuke , make this country one of the fastest growing nation in the whole world in every aspect ,reduce debt from 87% of gdp to 36% of gdp in just 6 years. if DG rangers really want to ask some thing ask sindh govt to improve police, make jobs, stop looting money from karachi and stop making castles in bahria town and in UAE

Well, why don't you try it first instead of pointing your opportunist finger at others? Need the military be reminded of, the thousand ways it has harmed this country in the past? What exact patriotic duty is this biased and racist military-man trying to accomplish here by targeting a whole group of people because of the crimes of a few? Those who live in glass houses, should see to it that they don't throw stones. Try not to breed hate as it will come to bite you, later. Earn illegally from Karachi and curse its people too! You were sent here to maintain law and order, not and I repeat to operate the businesses of marriage halls/bakeries/schools/land-grabbing and certainly not to show your deep hate/prejudice. Act like a policemen and not a viceroy. Already the people here don't have a positive opinion of the Rangers because of their dealing with ordinary citizens, harassing and abusing the Urdu-speakers during their raids and on check-points. And those who aren't seeing anything wrong with the statements, free your mind of hypocrisy and blind military worship and think logically. Those who are trying to trivialize things by saying that this is only one man statement, stop right there and look at which man that is. He doesn't happen to be another just citizen. He's from an important institution of this country - a federal representative and what he's demonstrating is a worrying thought process in the establishment. Thank you. That's all I can say.

I usually try to control myself, but this coming from a senior and influential member of the high command is disgusting and pathetic. My people have nothing to prove to anyone, for they were instrumental in the creation of this country and have struggled very hard to reach this point. We arrived here with nothing and have served the country since then. If anyone wants persistent declaration of being Pakistani and asks us to obtain the certificate of patriotism every now and then, wake the hell up because you aren't going to get anything.

No, he's not. He's very frank and explicit about what he means.
Slip of tongue or may be fail to explain what he wants to convey since many times in past MQM terrorist leaders openly bad mouthed about Pakistan in fact they are more loyal to India than Pakistan.

You now nearly 40% of Punjab population are Mohajirs but they never played Mohajir card ever even before MQM Krachites not consider themselves Mohajir until MQM created and starts using term Mohajir for political gains.

Slip of tongue or may be fail to explain what he wants to convey since many times in past MQM terrorist leaders openly bad mouthed about Pakistan in fact they are more loyal to India than Pakistan.

OK.

The term Karachi-walay (translation: belonging to Karachi) might seem vague to you, for you live outside maybe. But it is sarcastically used to refer to Urdu-speakers in the city. It has nothing to do with specifically MQM as you seem to understand. The meaning is clear here, even if people want to pretend otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom