What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

OK.

The term Karachi-walay (translation: belonging to Karachi) might seem vague to you, for you live outside maybe. But it is sarcastically used to refer to Urdu-speakers in the city. It has nothing to do with specifically MQM as you seem to understand. The meaning is clear here, even if people want to pretend otherwise.
Urdu speaker = Mohajirs = 90% supporter of MQM either MQM Karachi or London.

What else you can expect when their most popular leader wants to kill and eat brain of Rangers.

There are no Mohajir in Pakistan since they came from India to their own country even gets the lands whatever they had in India.

Mohajir means who still living another country with no rights of citizen.

Urdu speakers should stop using mohajir term for themselves.

If a DG Ranger is vilified by a whole lot of Karachiites (the voters of MQM), then do assume that he must be doing some good work. The previous DG rangers was a villain in their eyes and he cleansed the city from criminals

Slip of tongue or may be fail to explain what he wants to convey since many times in past MQM terrorist leaders openly bad mouthed about Pakistan in fact they are more loyal to India than Pakistan.

You now nearly 40% of Punjab population are Mohajirs but they never played Mohajir card ever even before MQM Krachites not consider themselves Mohajir until MQM created and starts using term Mohajir for political gains.

Samosa wale Pakistani bane.

Means more aaloo or more qeema?

Karachi walas are not innocents as they keep voting for same 3 parties, MQM, PPP and ANP. Why they can't vote for party who believe in Pakistaniat like N-League and not in target killings over language?

Terrorism is different ball game. They are not voted in for one.

Come again, please.

Even the military of this country doesn't exactly believe in Pakistaniyat and here you are trying to fit PML-N in to the picture. Whats with the national inability to see the bigger picture?

Even the military of this country doesn't exactly believe in Pakistaniyat
Thats news for me, You have any source to prove this point.

Your statement is like cart is pulled be unicorn instead of donkey.

And who sees unicorn? nobody but I dreamed it last night after eating daal chawal.

Thats news for me, You have any source to prove this point.

Your statement is like cart is pulled be unicorn instead of donkey.

And who sees unicorn? nobody but I dreamed it last night after eating daal chawal.

Trust me, you don't want to hear this one. I will pass the explanation and historical context here from the first war with India to the failure to attack in'62 so to keep the Kashmir issue alive to the separation of Bangladesh to the Taliban/assorted stone-age Mujahideen groups. If you want a source, go read the history of this country.

Trust me, you don't want to hear this one. I will pass the explanation and historical context here from the first war with India to the separation of Bangladesh to the Taliban/assorted stone-age Mujahideen groups. If you want a source, go read the history of this country.
No need since you are reading history with you own choice of glasses, thanks but no thanks.

Our armed forces are the only good thing happens to Pakistan.

No need since you are reading history with you own choice of glasses, thanks but no thanks.

Our armed forces are the only good thing happens to Pakistan.

The armed forces are the ones who have ruled this country the most, since its inception. Look at the state of the country, seems satisfactory to you?

Or would you now pass the blame to the corrupt "bloody civilians" politicians saying how they single handedly undid the angelic work of the men-in-uniform?

The armed forces are the ones who have ruled this country the most, since its inception. Look at the state of the country, seems satisfactory to you?

Or would you now pass the blame to the corrupt "bloody civilians" politicians saying how they single handedly undid the angelic work of the men-in-uniform?
Yes may be they ruled the country more but look at statistics during the rule of Gen Ayub Khan and Gen Musharraf.

It was bloody civilian who broke the Pakistan just for his ego.

Karachi walas should vote for Pro Pakistan parties to prove that they really love Pakistan. If they again elect MQM London goons (if MQM London is allowed to contest) or choose not to vote (in case MQM London remains banned), then those people should consider their hubbulwatni mashkook.

And I am a Karachi wala, son of Muhajir parents.

Is there a special distinct standard of practice or code of conduct that is required of us, in this country, because we are not the sons of soil?

You say vote for Pro Pakistan political parties, who does that in this country? If they don't themselves, what right do they have to ask us to?

Remember, how many times Mr Nawaz Sharif was voted Prime minister - a certified corrupt and anti military leader by the largest province?

Muhajirs didn't made Pakistan, they are freeloaders. There was no plan to bring 200 million Indian muslims in to Pakistan ever.

Is it so? How exactly does that alternate history go?

One in which your ancestors didn't wake up in the morning and realized that a new country has been created. Please enlighten us all.

Yes may be they ruled the country more but look at statistics during the rule of Gen Ayub Khan and Gen Musharraf.

It was bloody civilian who broke the Pakistan just for his ego.

Yes, it was a civilian leader who was carrying out military operations like Op. Searchlight in East Pakistan pushing the anger of Bengalis beyond limits. Bhutto might have said idhar hum, udhar tum (us here, you there) but the irreparable damage had been done already by Gen Ayub and Gen Yahya (yes the drunkard!). Read the complete history, instead of selective reading.

Urdu speaker = Mohajirs = 90% supporter of MQM either MQM Karachi or London.
If voting for MQM is so wrong and despicable. Why don't your dear generals ban this legally registered political party? Thought you guys believed in democrazy and people could vote for, whoever they wanted. So, whats the problem here? Why should we vote according to your preferences?

Yes, it was a civilian leader who was carrying out military operations like Op. Searchlight in East Pakistan pushing the anger of Bengalis beyond limits. Bhutto might have said idhar hum, udhar tum (us here, you there) but the irreparable damage had been done already by Gen Ayub and Gen Yahya (yes the drunkard!). Read the complete history, instead of selective reading.
Because of civilian politician Mukti Bahini started armed struggle against Pakistan with the help of India and starts killing non Bengali people, So army have to launch operation to curb these foreign funded armed struggle.

If voting for MQM is so wrong and despicable. Why don't your dear generals ban this legally registered political party? Thought you guys believed in democrazy and people could vote for, whoever they wanted. So, whats the problem here? Why should we vote according to your preferences?
Because of wolf cries from hundred thousands MQM supporters who are ready to launch armed struggle any time if given them any chance.

Because of civilian politician Mukti Bahini started armed struggle against Pakistan with the help of India and starts killing non Bengali people, So army have to launch operation to curb these foreign funded armed struggle.

Because of wolf cries from hundred thousands MQM supporters who are ready to launch armed struggle any time if given them any chance.
Lol.

Okay.

Is there a special distinct standard of practice or code of conduct that is required of us, in this country, because we are not the sons of soil?

You say vote for Pro Pakistan political parties, who does that in this country? If they don't themselves, what right do they have to ask us to?

Remember, how many times Mr Nawaz Sharif was voted Prime minister - a certified corrupt and anti military leader by the largest province?

Boss read all my later posts on this thread.

I am myself a Urdu speaking karachiite and I somewhat agree with you.

so where does it says they were muhajir or urdu speaking????? mqm mostly consists sindhis and saraikies cause they are illiterate have no job they only want easy money

Are you really making this excuse? What next? MQM target killers are sindhis and seraikis lmao

Is it so? How exactly does that alternate history go?

One in which your ancestors didn't wake up in the morning and realized that a new country has been created. Please enlighten us all.

My ancestors voted for Pakistan. While your brought one way ticket to move to another people land as economic migrants. Should have made clear to Sindh people and others that millions will come and take over your cities.

My ancestors voted for Pakistan. While your brought one way ticket to move to another people land as economic migrants. Should have made clear to Sindh people and others that millions will come and take over your cities.

Sorry to burst your bubble my best friend in PDF but you guys are still voting for the same guys.
Shows how much nazriyati politics was done.
Bhai apki Pakistan studies books state sanctioned hain ya nahi?
Darr lagta hai bhai

Back
Top Bottom