What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

DG ranger sindh Muhammad Saeed is karachi wala muhajir, I want apology for every retarded in this thread who assumed he was from punjab and started insulting.

He was obviously 100% right.

haha retard 95% of rest of India outside Indian punjab belong to chamar race, doesn't matter which identity they have adopted, I said chamar to get point across. Racially 99% UP, Bihars in Pakistan/Karachi are like chuhras christians.

The elite of UP etc are racially chuhras and chamars though they claim to be Ansaris and pathans.
any prove

DG ranger sindh Muhammad Saeed is karachi wala muhajir, I want apology for every retarded in this thread who assumed he was from punjab and started insulting.

He was obviously 100% right.

haha retard 95% of rest of India outside Indian punjab belong to chamar race, doesn't matter which identity they have adopted, I said chamar to get point across. Racially 99% UP, Bihars in Pakistan/Karachi are like chuhras christians.

The elite of UP etc are racially chuhras and chamars though they claim to be Ansaris and pathans.

Beta mujhe lagta hai tumhe kabs ki bemari hai aur us say tumhara dimagh kharab ho gaya hai. Ja kay apna ilaj kara. Bakwas likhay say sach nahi badalta

I have been reaging alot of bullshit and sadely true faces of hatred among pakistanis themselves. I am confused is it against urdu speaking people or mqm?. Altaf is swine so is achakzai but no one would label a whole pakhtoon community as traitors or bad when achakzai openly said to break pakistan or anp asfandyar wali who said in rally " bhar main jae pakistan, I was Afghan, I am Afghan and I will be Afghan" both claimed to be afghani but hey it was durand line seperated them. Ex pm nawaz shatif s/o mohammad sharif born in amritsar is a close friend or i should say aide of narendar modi but no one would call him a traitor or bad because he is labelled a punjabi.

Last edited:
PTI IMRAN KHAN SLAVE
Whatever. What altaf gave you by the way except making teenagers criminals and illetrate, their murder, bhatta, seprating the whole community from rest of pakistan, bohri politics, forced zakat and fitra parchi, bogus votes etc. Come out of your bubble dude he is enjoying his lavish life in uk. he is uk national not even a pakistani.

Dg ranger can say anything but when political leaders say stuff like that we doubt cuz army men don't stay on their position lime these politicians. If DG ranger said that kay Pakistani bano karachi walon then this massage to those who are not u don't have to worry if u are Pakistani.
Janga deserve what he got and we spit on Altaf's face or anyone who against our Pakistan.

O bhai aap ko quota itna tang kerta hai to lahore a jao yaan peshawar a jao aab duniya ki sohulat aap ko karachi mein milay to yeh kaam marnay kay baad ho sakta hai Jannat agar Naseeb mein aye to.

Have u seen carefully my first Post ?? I dont know who is altaf . I am from karachi i completed my all studies there. This words from senior ranger officer is not suitable. Have u seen khawaja Asif what he was saying about army ? no action has taken for his speech ?? now what Nawaz shreef said about 14 august have u seen ?? When politician from Specially punjab region says any thing against PAKISTAN, no one give GHADHAAR certificate..!! Is this not racism ??
Qouta system *ck all system.. specially in Karachi (Right now who is in power PPP in khi what he did in khi ?? nothing)

hahahha HAHAH yeh dekho Yeh punjabi Analysis kia keh raha hai no action taken from ARMY who give ghaddar Certificate ??? If hamid meer says anything they declear ghaddar ..!! INJUSTICE Ahan
STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

Have u seen carefully my first Post ?? I dont know who is altaf . I am from karachi i completed my all studies there. This words from senior ranger officer is not suitable. Have u seen khawaja Asif what he was saying about army ? no action has taken for his speech ?? now what Nawaz shreef said about 14 august have u seen ?? When politician from Specially punjab region says any thing against PAKISTAN, no one give GHADHAAR certificate..!! Is this not racism ??
Qouta system *ck all system.. specially in Karachi (Right now who is in power PPP in khi what he did in khi ?? nothing)

hahahha HAHAH yeh dekho Yeh punjabi Analysis kia keh raha hai no action taken from ARMY who give ghaddar Certificate ??? If hamid meer says anything they declear ghaddar ..!! INJUSTICE Ahan
STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL
koi faidah nhi in jahilon ko smajha ny ka apna time zaya krny ka poray punjab ka paisa lahore py lagaya jata hai mgr phr bhi karachi jesa nhi banaskty

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

STILL SON OF SOIL

DG ranger is simply asking MQM who karachi walas vote to not kill over language differences so they can move back to borders and here you post videos of people saying something against army.

Tesky haramkhoor apni halat dekh itni nafrat hahahaha.it's our yard baby lol.

Its ours, stop me if you can.

DG ranger is simply asking MQM who karachi walas vote to not kill over language differences so they can move back to borders and here you post videos of people saying something against army.

Hahahaha dil pe le lya teski tum ne.teski aj se sirf tumhare lye aaj se Karachi Punjab ka shehar he hahahaha buhahaha.

yeah like language difference is made by urdu speakings only, when you say language difference its mean there are people from all over the country even from afghanistan most of the people caught by rangers or police are not urdu speaking or muhajir, if they really want to go away from karachi ask sindh govt to improve police (like ever gonna happen) we all know how anp, baloch even some punjabis start killing urdu speaking when they want control in karachi and thats was the reason mqm like party formed
few months ago a small party from sindh want separation from pakistan so where were this son of the soil at that time he didn't say any thing to that person or any other politician condemn his act

yeah like language difference is made by urdu speakings only, when you say language difference its mean there are people from all over the country even from afghanistan most of the people caught by rangers or police are not urdu speaking or muhajir, if they really want to go away from karachi ask sindh govt to improve police (like ever gonna happen)
few months ago a small party from sindh want separation from pakistan so where were this son of the soil at that time he didn't say any thing to that person or any other politician condemn his act

Remind me again when was JSQM ever relevant? They are like dogs that keep barking but MQM are actually elected representatives of Karachi people. Must of target killers were urdu speakers from MQM as per ranger stats.

Back
Top Bottom