What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

Bhai yahaan 80% muslims cities mein 89% property unki thi thenga halat behtar thay entry band thi hindu region of cities mein

This is BS fact. That doesn't explain why unionists dominated for decades. British made Rawalpindi (pindi mean village) in to city, the few businesses there were mostly owned by non-muslims because shopkeeping was looked down upon as profession for stupid reasons which if you belong to rural areas will know why.

Sheikh braderi also was in to shopkeeping but they were minority compared to hindu khatris/aroras. The only reason unionists leaders joined ML was because idea of living with Indians wasn't appealing by 40's, not that they had any problem with punjab hindus. If anything only people to benefit from hindus leaving were sheikhs and some others who moved to cities from east punjab, not rural natives of west punjab.

There was no plan to bring whole India muslim population in to Pakistan. That's why population exchange only was supposed to take place in greater punjab as hindus and sikhs were leaving. Its another thing that Pakistanis accommodated millions from UP, Bihar and even Jammu. Karachi wasn't supposed to receive millions of urdu speakers.
Yeah right and you learned that from some politician's cute one-liner.

Go read about Sindh Revenue Board's tax collection and Punjab Revenue Authority's tax collection. These figures do not include duties at imports, taxes at imports, motor vehicle tax, property tax or direct tax of companies registered in Karachi. This is purely consumption tax i.e. indirect tax on services provided at the location for e.g. restaurants, catering, telecommunication, etc.

Short summary, inspite of Punjab having higher rate of this tax than Sindh, Punjab collected less revenue. The reason, as the Chairman of the Punjab Revenue Authority once jokingly said to us in a gathering, Sindh Revenue Board should be renamed to Karachi Revenue Board.

Bruv, I don't mean to come across as rude but clearly you have no idea about the tax structure of Pakistan. Seems to me that you probably just read some statements here and there and made up your mind. Well, believe whatever you want to believe!!

I did that and found out Punjab own GST etc tax collection is much higher then Sindh . I know most of Sindh tax is collected from Karachi but thats beside the point.

Punjab own tax revenues is Rs348b vs Sindh Rs 198b. These are official numbers from province budgets. Another pointless lie from you to score points.

In karachi, we welcome people from every other part of Pakistan and this belong to every Pakistani. I am not sure if you personally experienced this thing here "Tum yahan mayray city may q ay ho, wapis jao" or you are just saying because you want to say something.

No Karachi doesn’t welcome anyone. There is no law and order if not for rangers. People voted in kill each other over language differences. This is why everyone there live in ghetto localities and stick with their own despite being biggest city.

They are not religious man,our religion teaches us Kindness,Truth, Honesty,chastity and Brotherhood,if we are Extremist I can't see these things in our People's.
We are just a bunch of crowd.Many of who claim that there ancestors were having glorious 5000 year old history,fact yeh Hai Kai Pakistan sai pheley 3 waqat ke roti bhe nahi there in Kai pass.
No one can Divide us until we are not willing.

I hate Nawaz but there isn't any Punjabi who is racist,let it be clear to all of You,Nawaz is everything but not a racist.

you have to take a collective look on this and you will feel how infact religious we have become. it was bound to happen since the divide between the poor and the rich has gotten too big. ofcourse the rich does not care much about anything but the poor find solace in religion. the problem is that Pakistanis have yet to realize everyone had an equal share in making Pakistan not just one race or ethnicity.

insecure people will claim anything that somehow saves their ego. so do not worry much about them as they too few and only united in their greed and lust.

nobody is racist. it is just politics and trust me 70 years is too young a country to have a uniform culture and that will be undone soon enough as more and more people get access to information and can interact.

Funny ......... few years ago all these senti Karachi citizens wouldn't have blinked twice when a sector in charge would have come knocking at their door asking for Qurbani ki khaaal.

People living in Karachi sometimes (in fact most of the times) happen to be disconnected from rest of the Pakistan. Keep the strategic, economic, resources and symbolic importance of Karachi as a city in mind and then tell me in which other city of Pakistan ordinary people like you and me have killed a rickshaw driver just because he is different, and came from outside? Which other people have blindly followed a thug so much that they would raise anti Pakistan slogans openly in Public? Which other ordinary people have held media houses hostages so that they don't miss on a retarded telephonic address? Killing people inside ATMs in broad day light, shooting dead any other person just for a PKR 2,500 mobile phone?

The rest of the Pakistanis may have done heinous acts I am not denying that but ain't Karachi supposed to be city of civilized, educated, talented, poetic, artistic zoaq waly people? When was the last time Karachi produced a legendary person like Moeen Akhtar, Anwar Maqsood and many others who would be known and equally respected in all of the Pakistan? (Pardon my ignorance if it has would like to know).

Read all the cursing comments again and again and you will notice one thing common ........... we Karachi walay and rest of the Pakistan. Unho nay yo kia, falany nay wo kia, yeh hua wo hua .......... but they forget rest of Pakistan looks towards Karachi for better future. People of Karachi can change the fate of this country, make their city exemplary for rest of Pakistanis, can really be the heroes of Pakistan .......... but honestly asking ........ do they right now with their attitude and state of affair of their city deserve any appreciation? You will know you have reached outskirts of Karachi when you see heaps of garbage on both sides of the railway track starting from port Qasim ........ Some of the youth there has developed this mentality "Tum yahan mayray city may q ay ho, wapis jao" ...........

And I can tell you with full authority all these people who are cursing Rangers here won't even dare go near them in real life ........ Rangers ka jawan in ko aik dafa kehta hy "Yeh rasta band hy" aur yeh bheegi billi ki tarah ultay kadam wapis .........

Kissi ko bura lagta hy to lagay ........... par DG ki bat kafi hud tak sachi hy. Ub wo Pind Dadan Khan walo ko to yeh kehnay say rahy.

well you hit the nail in the head when people start limiting themselves to one city or province these kind of issues will keep coming up.
actually the problem is while most of the migration happened within Punjab with the same language and the same culture it went unnoticed but those coming in from India had different lingual and cultural traits which are being exploited because both the parties are unwilling to let a new culture evolve. but even that is almost successfully conquered.

only a new set of migration within the country based on merit and education can help with that.

Karachi wala means everyone living in that city and that does not only mean one particular race or ethnicity. i have even met Somalis or Nigerians who say 'karak chay hojae' in Karachi.

This is BS fact. That doesn't explain why unionists dominated for decades. British made Rawalpindi (pindi mean village) in to city, the few businesses there were mostly owned by non-muslims because shopkeeping was looked down upon as profession for stupid reasons which if you belong to rural areas will know why.

Sheikh braderi also was in to shopkeeping but they were minority compared to hindu khatris/aroras. The only reason unionists leaders joined ML was because idea of living with Indians wasn't appealing by 40's, not that they had any problem with punjab hindus. If anything only people to benefit from hindus leaving were sheikhs and some others who moved to cities from east punjab, not rural natives of west punjab.

There was no plan to bring whole India muslim population in to Pakistan. That's why population exchange only was supposed to take place in greater punjab as hindus and sikhs were leaving. Its another thing that Pakistanis accommodated millions from UP, Bihar and even Jammu. Karachi wasn't supposed to receive millions of urdu speakers.

I did that and found out Punjab own GST etc tax collection is much higher then Sindh . I know most of Sindh tax is collected from Karachi but thats beside the point.

Punjab own tax revenues is Rs348b vs Sindh Rs 198b. These are official numbers from province budgets. Another pointless lie from you to score points.

No Karachi doesn’t welcome anyone. There is no law and order if not for rangers. People voted in kill each other over language differences. This is why everyone there live in ghetto localities and stick with their own despite being biggest city.

Tesky take it easy otherwise i will point out what Lahore was 25 years ago and then you will feel bad.
what you are saying is no different than anyone from MQM

Tesky take it easy otherwise i will point out what Lahore was 25 years ago and then you will feel bad.
what you are saying is no different than anyone from MQM

Lahore isnt my city but was it ever like Karachi for outsiders? I doubt it.

And thank god for that, we are happy with how Islamabad and Lahore are. Karachi is hell if not for rangers, be thankful namakharam.

As per the survey, the least liveable city was Damascus at 140th place, followed by Lagos (139), Tripoli (138), Dhaka (137), Port Moresby (136), Algiers (135), Karachi (134), Harare (133), Douala (132) and Kiev (131).
https://myaccount.news.com.au/theau...k=40d8004ed35501ec3aba9e9687df682b-1503011224

Muhajirs didn't made Pakistan, they are freeloaders. There was no plan to bring 200 million Indian muslims in to Pakistan ever.

No it doesn't count as Karachi tax if its consumed somewhere else for which it was imported and payed by. Stop being stupid. Karachi contribution is around 20% which it gets back through Sindh NFC award.

First of all we don't even know if DG ranger is from punjab but people are insulting punjabis here, it shows their mentality. 2nd what ever he said was truth as without rangers in Karachi ethnic warfare and target killings were as common as going for a walk. This is clearly against Pakistaniat and Islam, completely agree with DG rangers.

Namakharaam and mohajirs? You should thank mohajirs for this beautiful country.you should thanks Jinnah and Jinnah was mohajir whether you like it or not? We made Pakistan and not you.pubjab is just a region full of uneducated Paindoo who visits Karachi everyday.you should ask your family and than they will tell you from where they learn to wear pent shirt? Paindoo Punjab is not Pakistan.karachi will remain most important city.

Haha Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a etnic Gujrati,Katewari and a Businessman, lawyer from Sindh.He wasn't from UP or CP.lol
And Punjabis are largest etnic Group,out of 210 million population,110 million is Punjabi.Let the Gawadar port get Operational and Karachi would loose it's value.
What was need of building Pakistan on land of Punjabis,Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochs you would have built it in UP,CP or Bihar?

And you still thinks that you got freedom without Jinnah? You are the guys who separated Bangladesh and still eating all resources of Pakistan.you should be shame on your existence as a Punjabi Paindoo.people who sacrificed there lives made Pakistan.it was not only punjabis.there were freedom fighters pathan freedom fighters who got half of your Kashmir.you should thank both pathan and mahajirs for sacrifices because you know nothing about the creation of Pakistan .

Namakharaam and mohajirs? You should thank mohajirs for this beautiful country.you should thanks Jinnah and Jinnah was mohajir whether you like it or not? We made Pakistan and not you.pubjab is just a region full if uneducated Paindoo who visits Karachi everyday.you should ask your family and than they will tell you from where they learn to wear pent shirt? Paindoo Punjab is not Pakistan.karachi will remain most important city.

Jinnah was born in Sindh and belonged to gujjju family, not your typical pan spitting jahil bhaiyya from UP bihar. Jinnah wouldn’t be known as muhajir in Pakistan. Look at you, being proud of wearing pent shirt lol typical bhaiya. Sure your gutter cleaning chamar look alike ancestors introduced pent shirt and not British. Lol

Lahore isnt my city but was it ever like Karachi for outsiders? I doubt it.

i referred to your 'ghetto' comparison which is highly offensive as Karachi is the biggest city in Pakistan.

As for outsiders well the blame goes both sides if you ask me. Karachi was not planned to be a city of 30 million and directing everyone to Karachi for better life opportunities should have gone hand in hand with development.

I love Lahore just like I love Karachi or Quetta or Peshawar. There are no distinctions.

What political parties have cleverly done is distribute the loot as they would please. This is hurting the nation building and driving a wedge between Pakistanis and the federal government is just exploiting it to stay in power.

and as for the partition and who migrated and who did not. leave it dude. its been 70 years.

You cannot say after 70 years we are still mahajir nor you can say go back to India. We are better than that and it will be proven.

I have visited every major city of Pakistan apart from Quetta and nobody thought of me as an outsider apart from that one bloke at the passport office in Karachi but i sorted that out since that had nothing to do with racism but pure corruption.

i referred to your 'ghetto' comparison which is highly offensive as Karachi is the biggest city in Pakistan.

As for outsiders well the blame goes both sides if you ask me. Karachi was not planned to be a city of 30 million and directing everyone to Karachi for better life opportunities should have gone hand in hand with development.

I love Lahore just like I love Karachi or Quetta or Peshawar. There are no distinctions.

What political parties have cleverly done is distribute the loot as they would please. This is hurting the nation building and driving a wedge between Pakistanis and the federal government is just exploiting it to stay in power.

and as for the partition and who migrated and who did not. leave it dude. its been 70 years.

You cannot say after 70 years we are still mahajir nor you can say go back to India. We are better than that and it will be proven.

I have visited every major city of Pakistan apart from Quetta and nobody thought of me as an outsider apart from that one bloke at the passport office in Karachi but i sorted that out since that had nothing to do with racism but pure corruption.

Not just ghettos but no go areas before rangers. Karachi population is 17m not 30m.

I find it funny when you say rangers are corrupt. They are not saints but at the same time they are only ones standing between Karachi being jungle or with some law and order.

MQM votebank is still stong as ever but without ability to close down Karachi and target kill non-muhajirs.

Jinnah was born in Sindh and belonged to gujjju family, not your typical pan spitting jahil bhaiyya from UP bihar. Jinnah wouldn’t be known as muhajir in Pakistan. Look at you, being proud of wearing pent shirt lol typical bhaiya. Sure your gutter cleaning chamar look alike ancestors introduced pent shirt and not British. Lol

Punjabi paindo you can't even touch a mohajir in karachi.we all know Nawaz and his Punjabi tola who are using rangers to eliminate mohajirs but your dreams will remain dreams.there is a reason to hate Punjabis.they did lots of injustice but your aboo Nawaz paindoo is now gone.bunch of joker's.

Punjabi paindo you can't even touch a mohajir in karachi.we all know Nawaz and his Punjabi tola who are using rangers to eliminate mohajirs but your dreams will remain dreams.there is a reason to hate Punjabis.they did lots of injustice but your aboo Nawaz paindoo is now gone.bunch of joker's.

Pan spitting bhangi bhaiyya rangers are there to keep likes of you in check and you know what? They are doing damn good job. We need rangers to kill and control hyna like you from spreading.

Pan spitting bhangi bhaiyya rangers are there to keep likes of you in check and you know what? They are doing damn good job. We need rangers to kill and control hyna like you from spreading.

What about rangers doing operations in your Punjab? Punjabi madrassas sealed.we all know where money comes from.very soon all terrorists in Punjab will die just like they are dying.so much humiliation for Punjab as well.as I told you earlier,there is a Punjabi lobby working only for Punjab but it will not continue forever.phle pent shirt pehenna seekh phir Karachi ayo noob.

Not just ghettos but no go areas before rangers. Karachi population is 17m not 30m.

I find it funny when you say rangers are corrupt. They are not saints but at the same time they are only ones standing between Karachi being jungle or with some law and order.

MQM votebank is still stong as ever but without ability to close down Karachi and target kill non-muhajirs.

I have no idea about corruption in the ranks and frankly i never said that so stop putting words in my mouth at least. thoda to rahem kro tesky.

Absolutely. Karachi was in midst of gang war and thankfully law and order has prevailed there but the political process is lagging far behind. This is where the evil nexus of MQM PPP ANP and PMLN comes through. You cannot just turn a blind eye on this reality my friend.

We are just lacking balls nothing else. Otherwise the ordinary citizens all over Pakistan don't give jack about politics.

What about rangers doing operations in your Punjab? Punjabi madrassas sealed.we all know where money comes from.very soon all terrorists in Punjab will die just like they are dying.so much humiliation for Punjab as well.as I told you earlier,there is a Punjabi lobby working only for Punjab but it will not continue forever.phle pent shirt pehenna seekh phir Karachi ayo noob.

bhaiya we don’t vote them in like you do in Karachi. You can keep wearing pent shirt but stop claiming it as your own. Your ancestor belong to chamar race, not British.

Stop asking others to not come because day is not far when everyone of you will be drowned in arabia sea. Then only rangers will come to rescue.

Back
Top Bottom