What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

And they hated each other partition just provided that spark sikhs did most of the killings in Punjab every real punjabi knows the horrific killings done by sikh jhathas

Pepsi peney

Fayida ?Maar hi khaney ko milay gi

Lol
Police ka darr kaafi hai.
Thana culture ke faiday

We should not take this statement seriously. Government and organizational officials are full of illiterate people and most of the times speaks trash. Karachi people are most educated in Pakistan. So chill my karachiites.

And they hated each other partition just provided that spark sikhs did most of the killings in Punjab every real punjabi knows the horrific killings done by sikh jhathas
We did same with them,killed whole trains of them.

Janab,these People's even after 70 years are abusing us for what,for lending a Help hand.Do you think abusing largest Group would help that Nation anymore.Bro ab har baat har banndey Tak pohanch jati hai.
Insult someone using his ethnicity and everyone would know point of your whole ethnicity.

Well I am not from jaag Punjabi jaag,but it's need of hour now,we have beard enough of that abusive behavior,now our patience is ending.

Oh come on mate.
No one says that apart from extremist groups.
Everyone has made sacrifices.

Roz Quetta Peshawar parachinar me bomb phata krte the.

Sab ne qurbaniyan di hain. Karachi me roz 50 lashen uthti thi.

When we need unity the most you are getting negative.

Not cool bro.

Buddy the first riots in Punjab started in Bhatinda we all know where bhatinda is

Police sey dar nahi lagta bhai sahab gullu button sey lagta hy
Well it our side of history,try to know there's too.

Buddy the first riots in Punjab started in Bhatinda we all know where bhatinda is

Police sey dar nahi lagta bhai sahab gullu button sey lagta hy

Gullu butt target practice hain police ke. Lol
Darra mat karen sir ap

Oh come on mate.
No one says that apart from extremist groups.
Everyone has made sacrifices.

Roz Quetta Peshawar parachinar me bomb phata krte the.

Sab ne qurbaniyan di hain. Karachi me roz 50 lashen uthti thi.

When we need unity the most you are getting negative.

Not cool bro.
Bro,so much positivity sometimes will lend you into deep trouble.
Punjab Mai aaj sab Qomo Kai loog hain,wo kisi ko nahi dikhtay par Punjabi mazdoor Balochistan Mai bhe dikh jata hai air maar Diya jatta hai.
Bro it's Extremist Group that matters because it makes News.

Well you dont take sides on events that have a time period

If it wasnt for Sikhs all of Punjab wouldve been Pakistan
Correct it,
If there wouldn't have been Sikhs.
It isn't line Sikhs drew the,bouor these didn't

Bro,so much positivity sometimes will lend you into deep trouble.
Punjab Mai aaj sab Qomo Kai loog hain,wo kisi ko nahi dikhtay par Punjabi mazdoor Balochistan Mai bhe dikh jata hai air maar Diya jatta hai.
Bro it's Extremist Group that matters because it makes News.

Balochistan has a security problem. But these are not civilians taking up arms just because they hate us.

They are anti state elements or paid mercenaries.

Historically communal violence is a tool for the politics.

So just relax and enjoy the rise of Pakistan

They were nothing and just used as thugs by sardar Patel just like many of our country man are today.

Balochistan has a security problem. But these are not civilians taking up arms just because they hate us.

They are anti state elements or paid mercenaries.

Historically communal violence is a tool for the politics.

So just relax and enjoy the rise of Pakistan
Allah esa rise bhe na dai Jis mai aap ko na haq Galliyan de Jaye.

They were nothing and just used as thugs by sardar Patel just like many of our country man are today.

Allah esa rise bhe na dai Jis mai aap ko na haq Galliyan de Jaye.

Inshallah esa nahi horaha.

Pakistan ki khoobsorati ye ha that it doesn't belong to any race ethnicity or color.

It's based on religion.

So allah khair kare ga

Inshallah esa nahi horaha.

Pakistan ki khoobsorati ye ha that it doesn't belong to any race ethnicity or color.

It's based on religion.

So allah khair kare ga
Well we are going away from religion,and my perception was like for years, though I have visited my from Karachi to Peshawar.But that changed when I thought that abuse is not worth bearing while living with likes of Altaf and Asfand.

Well we are going away from religion,and my perception was like for years, though I have visited my from Karachi to Peshawar.But that changed when I thought that abuse is not worth bearing while living with likes of Altaf and Asfand.

Well you know how Pakistanis are emotional.

They are lured easily by radical Islamists. Actually we are getting more religious and its good timing.

The political parties and feudals divide us so they can rule us easy.

I know many things abt ranger being a karachi deweller that i cant write here. Rangers is getting more currupt with each passing day. Every person know here.

Everyone knows how corrupt Rangers are. They are deluded if they think we have suddenly forgotten and they've become some sort of angels.

What this idiot, and yes, I don't normally disrespect men in uniform, but this guy is an idiot. This speech is anti Pakistan and anyone who does a speech that is Anti Pakistani is an idiot. I don't care about their rank etc. The Army Chief should take notice, this isn't a speech by a responsible officer who is trying to maintain unity, on the contrary, this speech seems like it was on purpose to inflame tensions and question peoples patriotism.

I really hope what @El Sidd said is true and that Chief Sahab knows about this thread, because this speech is fitna bazi and dangerous for the unity of the country.

Back
Top Bottom