What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

The statement by DG Rangers was just wrong, no shame in admitting that a mistake was made rather than defending it.

Kudos to @PakSword and @El Sidd later in thread and also @Zibago and @The Accountant specially for addressing the issue properly.

@Tesky shame on you.

What to call those self appointed misguided defenders who hide behind lame accusations against a city's folks like Karachi with sweeping statements @WaLeEdK2 and the likes. Open your eyes and see the majority celebrations of Independence Day in Karachi. As per my information, If only anyone could count just the number of road side Pakistan Flag stalls in any particular residential area anywhere in Karachi, per square kilometre on 14th August.

Simple Demand and Supply, no rocket science!

As always, we see here the ones suffering from prejudices, the ignorant and politically incorrect telling their opponents to abide by nationalism and prove this or that. Never mind the ones barking like our unfortunate friend @Tesky and even @WaLeEdK2 sweeping statements against Karachi, its the biting ones that are dangerous like Altaf and Nawaz.

People like @Tesky, they go around and keep voting traitors like Nawaz to power who do business with the enemy over the spilled blood of Kashmiris and you point finger at another dog of a traitor like Altafs voters, who I most despise myself, but you should look in the mirror you so called son of soil, joke's on you. Agree with @El Sidd it's all kachra but who will clean it up?

@El Sidd , again I do the jasarat of mentioning you, I am all for my defenders in uniform but it hurts to see why this undiplomatic tongue gets diplomatic for Nawaz? And we only find veiled references instead of shut up calls for openly abusive language against our first line of defence, not to forget here, how the Dawn leaks saga remains under the carpet.

To sum it up, Karachiites should also realize that like the fingers on a hand, not every DG Rangers is like the real hero of millions of Karachi's folks, Lt Gen Rizwan Akhtar, the man behind the achievement of peace in Karachi as
DG Rangers and then DG ISI. After him, we see things slipping the other way due to less focus or reasons best be looked into with a lot of seriousness by relevant Authorities.

All Sensitivities aside, everyone should appreciate the value of constructive criticism. Making negative sweeping statements about the biggest city is like betraying the founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam who is buried there.

Koi Sharam hoti hay!
Koi haiyya hoti hay!

The problem lies in the mindset which has hampered our growth.

It is no coincidence that political parties use the good old divide and rule policy in Pakistan. Some tentacles exploit the racial chord while others the sectarian chord.

To top that the masses now seem in a state of delirium. the political parties have forsaken them and they have no voice.

DG rangers is nonpolitical figure and crude with his wordings but that's how the military language works. No one imagines Farooq sattar type lingual from a guy in boots.

If the people vent their frustrations the right way towards their own political representatives there is no harm.

But you cannot treat paramilitary as a political or ethnical party with an agenda.

Aim your guns at the right direction atleast i ask them.

People give up on democracy since they cling on to cult personalities in sub continent and muslim world in large.

Bhai tum logon ko kuch din pehle musharaf se Message dilaya gaya tha.

Qomiat me na Paro.

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @shahbaz baig @The Accountant

Bhai apnay shehar walo ko samjhao.

Mera ye kaam nahi

Uski Qaumiat k message sirf karachi k logon k liye nahi tha, uska matlb tha Punjabi, Muhajir, Pakhtoon, Baloch, Sindhi sb k liye tha. Tassub ki ainak utar kr dekho to uska Musharraf k msg samajh ayega.

Uski Qaumiat k message sirf karachi k logon k liye nahi tha, uska matlb tha Punjabi, Muhajir, Pakhtoon, Baloch, Sindhi sb k liye tha. Tassub ki ainak utar kr dekho to uska Musharraf k msg samajh ayega.

Karachi wala bola hai.

Definitions sahi karlen janab.

Karachi me sab baste hain.

Karachi wala bola hai.

Definitions sahi karlen janab.

Karachi me sab baste hain.

Boht saray log karachi wala sun kr hi ye assume krlete hain k agar karachi ki baat horhe hai to muhajir ki baat hi horhe hogi. Karachi 1 metropolitan city hai jismei puray Pak k log rehte hain ya job k liye atay hain.
Qaumiat ka musharraf ka matlb muhajir nhe tha sirf but tamma qaumiyatein jo karachi mei rehti hain qk jo bhi fasad karachi mei hotey hain, unmei political parties qaumiat ka churan bech kr krvati hain.

Boht saray log karachi wala sun kr hi ye assume krlete hain k agar karachi ki baat horhe hai to muhajir ki baat hi horhe hogi. Karachi 1 metropolitan city hai jismei puray Pak k log rehte hain ya job k liye atay hain.
Qaumiat ka musharraf ka matlb muhajir nhe tha sirf but tamma qaumiyatein jo karachi mei rehti hain qk jo bhi fasad karachi mei hotey hain, unmei political parties qaumiat ka churan bech kr krvati hain.

To masla kaha agaya?

He referenced Karachi which basically translates everyone.

And political parties and their dirtbags.

Ye kis ney keh diya apko
Bro halat UP,CP aur Bengal sai had darja behtaar that.

looks like a person with no brain let me tell you if wasn't muhajir who sacrifice 50 million of their relatives it were muhajir who fought wars in india which result in separation if it wasn't muhajir jinnah there would be no pakistan if it wasn't muhajir sir syed there would be no pakistan if it wasn't muhajir zia ul haq aur muhajir mushi or muhajir abdul qadeer khan people like would be licking indian shoes like nawaz and its family we were fighting with stick and stone living in 17 century in debt
You are not even worth engaging mate,yeh sare Ehsan wahi gutter of India UP Mai karte,yahan aney kia zarrorat thee.

You are not even worth engaging mate,yeh sare Ehsan wahi gutter of India UP Mai karte,yahan aney kia zarrorat thee.
Bhai yahaan 80% muslims cities mein 89% property unki thi thenga halat behtar thay entry band thi hindu region of cities mein

To kon hota hy ehsan jetaney wala?
@The Eagle @Arsalan @WAJsal
Take care of him

Is everything ok man?

Bhai yahaan 80% muslims cities mein 89% property unki thi thenga halat behtar thay entry band thi hindu region of cities mein

To kon hota hy ehsan jetaney wala?
@The Eagle @Arsalan @WAJsal
Take care of him
Bahi kisi par Ehsan nahi jitya,loog hum Punjabiyo par jita rahey Hain.
Is everything ok man?
It's ok bro,par Yar har kisey nou rooz rooz yaad a janda aee Kai udey piyo dadey nai Hijraat Kar Kai Pakistan tai kina wada ehsaan keta hai.

Khaar toor tai Punjabiyan tai.

Bahi kisi par Ehsan nahi jitya,loog hum Punjabiyo par jita rahey Hain.

It's ok bro,par Yar har kisey nou rooz rooz yaad a janda aee Kai udey piyo dadey nai Hijraat Kar Kai Pakistan tai kina wada ehsaan keta hai.

Oh khair ey.
Sadday apne vich ey.

70 years gone mate. They are all Pakistanis now.

In the end everyone is human. Bhatti nu arayeen khoon te laal nu

Muslim and Sikhs were mostly were Farmers.Hindus were traders so,out of cities.

Muslim and Sikhs were mostly were Farmers.Hindus were traders so,out of cities.
And they hated each other partition just provided that spark sikhs did most of the killings in Punjab every real punjabi knows the horrific killings done by sikh jhathas

Wese jaag k jana kaha ha?
Pepsi peney
No one burned looted or did any strikes over ganjay mian.
Fayida ?Maar hi khaney ko milay gi

Oh khair ey.
Sadday apne vich ey.

70 years gone mate. They are all Pakistanis now.

In the end everyone is human. Bhatti nu arayeen khoon te laal nu
Janab,these People's even after 70 years are abusing us for what,for lending a Help hand.Do you think abusing largest Group would help that Nation anymore.Bro ab har baat har banndey Tak pohanch jati hai.
Insult someone using his ethnicity and everyone would know point of your whole ethnicity.
Nothing just another one of those jaag punjabi jaag folks
Well I am not from jaag Punjabi jaag,but it's need of hour now,we have beard enough of that abusive behavior,now our patience is ending.

Back
Top Bottom