What's new

Karachi vs Mumbai

No body knows about jats its subhuman or dog race may be :undecided: And tell this chutia rezanghir to not Spam in BD section.
It's good you don't know as who trash talk in our face don't get to live. you have a problem with some guy ,trash talk him i don't care but don;t drag us on your trollings.

I can post a 1000 pics of slums in Karachi.Should I ?

Huh STFU bloody troll your nation is the poorest in south asia so why don't you gtfo and do some thing for the poor people in your country

You can post 2000, but bottom line. Karachi has much less slums than Mumbai, and its much more cleaner. Also slums only exist in the district of Karachi, not in the city. Like towns of Lyari and ect...; i've been to both cities.

Smaller Indian cities with a similar population and industrial output would be better suited to a comparison-off with Islamabad.

No Indian city can be compared with Islamabad.

Mumbai Metro -Does Karachi has a metro system?

mumbai%20metro3.jpg

metro--621x414.jpg

I've been all around the world and have yet to see a city that can rival Islamabad.

Islamabad_fall_690.jpg

Islamabad-The-Capital-of-Pakistan-Islamabad-City-HD-Wallpapers-And-Picture-For-Mobile-4.jpg

A-beautiful-View-of-Islamabad-photo-by-Babar-Wasiem.jpg

I've been all around the world and have yet to see a city that can rival Islamabad.

Don't make such sweeping statements.Ever

Karachi has much less slums than Mumbai, and its much more cleaner. Also slums only exist in the district of Karachi, not in the city. Like towns of Lyari and ect...; i've been to both cities.

Orangi is the largest slum in Asia.So what if there isn't any in the downtown ? Mumbai is far ahead in terms of infrastructure.

Mumbai has dharavi, Karachi has lyari.Khulna is the best.

The difference between Dharavi and Lyari is that the residents of Dharavi engage in trade, small scale industry, and are hard working, industrious people from all over India, generating $1 billion+ in annual revenue. It's a microcosm of the entire country in a way, and most importantly, it's super safe. Lyari must have its fair share of hard working people too, but in the end, it's a crime-ridden area that's dangerous for most residents to enter, and doesn't do much for the economy of the city.

Back
Top Bottom