What's new

Karachi vs Mumbai

PatriotLover

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My Bangladeshi friends just proved with multiple threads that Indian cities are inferior to its Bangladeshi counterparts.

Now I hope I can do the same with a comparison with Karachi and Mumbai.

Last edited:
s just proved with multiple threads that Indian cities are inferior to its Bangladeshi counterparts.

lmao :omghaha:

Now I hope I cqn do the same with a comparison with Karachi and Mumbai.

Comparison between Karachi and Mumbai?Karachi is a neglected city in your own country..all the funds are diverted to Lahore instead !!

My Bangladeshi friends just proved with multiple threads that Indian cities are inferior to its Bangladeshi counterparts.

Now I hope I cqn do the same with a comparison with Karachi and Mumbai.

Let me have the privilege to begin the game this time :D

Mumbai -

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel8.jpg

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel6.jpg

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel7.jpg

the-imperial-mumbai.jpg

Mumbai_Skyline_at_Night.jpg

0_89be6_6ba267da_XXL

27.jpg

Mumbai.jpg

Karachi?

Huh STFU bloody troll your nation is the poorest in south asia so why don't you gtfo and do some thing for the poor people in your country[/QUOTE]

Oof, did I touch a nerve there. You tutti-vich.

I can post a 1000 pics of slums in Karachi.Should I ?

Huh STFU bloody troll your nation is the poorest in south asia so why don't you gtfo and do some thing for the poor people in your country

please I am eager .......

please I am eager .......

No I would not.I don't usually make fun of poor people.And then the moderators in this forum are so biased,that I will get banned if I ever posted those and trolls like you would escape unscathed !!

Oof, did I touch a nerve there. You tutti-vich.

Shut the heck up,Bangladeshi.

@Maira La You should see this. Surprisingly, I find some Bangladeshis to be more active than any other in a thread about Karachi and Mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom