What's new

Karachi vs Mumbai

so you agree that even after bieng 10 times bigger than mumbai karachi doesnt have uninturrupted power supply what if i told you mumabi also have one of the most bizzi mass tranport system/mumbai local trains and a very good traffic management system even if you forget the GDP of mumbai which is more than entire pakistan :sarcastic:
Yep we have Bollywood biggest film industry on earth we have Tata, Birla we have largest slums we have all this what you have only one MQM thats all. more then 50% people living below poverty line in Mumbai where 5% in Karachi. 80% population in Mumbai don't have clean water and In KArachi only 10%.

Ok folks off to the next one... How about Pakistan Hyderabad vs Indian Hyderabad... any one..?

Pakistani's gonna piss in pants if they will compare any city with India's Hyderbad...

Mumbai is having 3.35 trillion dollar stock exchanges
Mumbai is having one of the biggest film industry in the world
Mumbai is one of the city having largest number of billionaires
Mumbai is having suburban,Mono and Metro rail system
Mumbai is having one of world class airport terminal
Navi Mumbai is also going to construct one world class airport.
Mumbai is having the second largest skyscraper's under construction/proposed in the world

But still i don;t know whether some pakistani's are acting like a dumb or real dumb to compare with karachi !

In beauty, people, road infrastructure, and cleanliness; Karachi is better. But other than that, nothing much.

Pakistani's gonna piss in pants if they will compare any city with India's Hyderbad...

Islamabad in terms
Lol karachi itself look like a desert, its a dry terrain and you want to compare with a city that exist on indian western ghats.

Have u seen mumbai buddy

Mumbai Cityscapes II - Page 659 - SkyscraperCity

@Areesh @SecularNationalist @Talwar e Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Zarvan @VARCHASVE @Indus Falcon @pak-marine @Ranasikander

Karachi isnt a desert...

Mumbai has trash terrain, literally;
-1x-1.jpg

5677960928_1e42140664_b.jpg

Islamabad in terms

Karachi isnt a desert...

-1x-1.jpg

Amazing beaches

Not again! Well its a good opportunity for Indian members to get banned so I might as well sit back and enjoy it... ravi kiran might be next. Wat say thou, @jamahir?

india's population is 10 times bigger than japan with a landmass 10 times larger than japan too,but its economy is smaller than a 1/2 of japan,if indians aren't a bunch of imbeciles,who else more fit that title more perfectly than indians do?:rofl:

Were you and your ancestors imbeciles too about 10 years ago when you were half the japan's economy? I'm sure you were.

Lol karachi itself look like a desert, its a dry terrain and you want to compare with a city that exist on indian western ghats.

Have u seen mumbai buddy

Mumbai Cityscapes II - Page 659 - SkyscraperCity

@Areesh @SecularNationalist @Talwar e Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Zarvan @VARCHASVE @Indus Falcon @pak-marine @Ranasikander
Stop tagging me in your stupid posts hanuman :lol:
First clean all the poop and urine off your streets before you compare any indian city with pakistan.

Stop tagging me in your stupid posts hanuman :lol:
First clean all the poop and urine off your streets before you compare any indian city with pakistan.

Ha ha your comments reveals your dirty culture and the streets you raised from.I can also talk rubbish, but my culture does not allow to say third grade people like you.

Islamabad in terms

Karachi isnt a desert...

-1x-1.jpg

Amazing beaches

I also can search even trash in european cities and can post pictures here, lol.Tell me how much rain karachi and balochistan region used to get in a year? Aerial view of karachi is not so green compared to any other city.

My Bangladeshi friends just proved with multiple threads that Indian cities are inferior to its Bangladeshi counterparts.

Now I hope I can do the same with a comparison with Karachi and Mumbai.

you can pest a haq musing article for that. It will say, Pakistanis are better educated in maths, Pakistani males are hottest, Pakistan has less poverty than india, maoist is more dangerous than Islamic terrorism and same way Karachi is better than bombay.

1. Mumbai
Mumbai is the economical Capital of India and no surprise that it Most developed City in India. Total GDP of Mumbai is 1212200 Crore Rs or 209 Billion USD. It is ranked number 29 in world in developed cities.

bangladesh-gdp.png

pakistan-gdp.png

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif
If you see from the graph, Mumbai is fast catching up with Pakistan. Soon Mumbai's GDP shall be more than that of Pakistan.

If you see from the graph, Mumbai is fast catching up with Pakistan. Soon Mumbai's GDP shall be more than that of Pakistan.

Nopes its not S 300

No it is S300 PUM.

tell me brother prime cities of india like new delhi , mumbai , chennai , banglore have uninturrupted power supply can the same be said about karachi , lahore , rawalpindi , peshawar and multan ?

Now even the smallest village in Gujarat and Madhya pradesh has 24*7 unintrupted power.

tell me brother prime cities of india like new delhi , mumbai , chennai , banglore have uninturrupted power supply can the same be said about karachi , lahore , rawalpindi , peshawar and multan ?

Now even the smallest village in Gujarat and Madhya pradesh has 24*7 unintrupted power

any pakistani who want to compare Bangalore with any city of their own ? be my guest !

Better infrastructure

Better living standards

Better quality of life

Better people

No rape epidemic

No people defecating in the open

Overall a much better city to live in

But you people claim that Chandigarh is better...
Isloo has LAL Masjid ! NOW BEAT THIS INDIANS !

Back
Top Bottom