What's new

Karachi vs Mumbai

Mumbai is having 3.35 trillion dollar stock exchanges
Mumbai is having one of the biggest film industry in the world
Mumbai is one of the city having largest number of billionaires
Mumbai is having suburban,Mono and Metro rail system
Mumbai is having one of world class airport terminal
Navi Mumbai is also going to construct one world class airport.
Mumbai is having the second largest skyscraper's under construction/proposed in the world

But still i don;t know whether some pakistani's are acting like a dumb or real dumb to compare with karachi !

You are a traitor Bihari, you are no longer allowed to call yourself Bihari. Patna > Mumbai and Karachi
khi born biharis fight for khi brov .. Btw itna sensational kahey ho raha hai phalway .. Ja google kar

Let me have the privilege to begin the game this time :D

Mumbai -

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel8.jpg

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel6.jpg

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel7.jpg

the-imperial-mumbai.jpg

Mumbai_Skyline_at_Night.jpg

0_89be6_6ba267da_XXL

27.jpg

Mumbai.jpg

Karachi?
We shouldn't be fighting over this cuz the real beauty is in the hearts of people.

Suwar k khaabon mein sirf tatti. Beauty lies in the eyes of the visitor matey. I have been to almost all of the major cities in India, Mumbai stands out of all, it's jaadu nagari (magical place) ..... the moment u land in Mumbai ur watch seems to run slow and people fast. Everyone is busy in their own busy and congested schedules, but none I met in Mumbai who had enough time to not help me out. food and hospitality of that place can charm any visitor be it domestic or international.

The city I enjoyed the most Kolkata. City of Joy in its true essence. Full of culture and history just like Mumbai.

Bangalore is city of hustle bustle till 9 pm then it drops dead as all the IT geeks go to bed. weekends it's just like we have 2 days to compensate for next 5 days of cubical job so let's party harder than our jobs.

Delhi. :D kaminey log (GURU DUTT) jaisey logon se dur raho, no wonder it's capital city of India, all palitcks peopals headkaaters.

Chennai. If u start ur first day with Hindi for conversation with locals make sure you are prepared every eventuality, cause people may think that you are bad mouthing them. seriously for them Hindi sounds like slang and irritating. Best way to get used to a place and people get used to you is "learn Tamil" ASAP! ...... Kings of hospitality. Lovely culture again.

Panaji. a tourist place, capital city of Goa state. state full of beaches, most of the beaches are over crowded and some are really silent and worth of every penny you spend . Come November I'm taking part in the carnival, and if anyone's @GURU DUTT intersted can let me know. I'm good at surprising people.

Jaipur. If ure a foodie and like dying in extreme temperatures best place. Traditionally and historically very sober place.

Can't type enough, literally STONED :D
bhai thorra control ke saath post kia ker pata nahi kyun tu ate hi ban ho jata hai :nana:

keera.jpg

Back
Top Bottom