What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

upto 7-9 divisions have been removed from Eastern border to Western border...from Eastern side we are vulnerable to india aggression right now...

I shared the information from the article of Talat Hussain that IB/FIA knows and keeps itself update about each of these outlaws in Karachi...even they update, according to Talat, on hourly basis...

so, I think like you say, we may get our Army roll in any night with SSG and sweep the shyt out of these gangs...

i am sure every political party has wing there and they will start bashing on army if they do this job that only problem.this war is not between groups but political parties .

upto 7-9 divisions have been removed from Eastern border to Western border...from Eastern side we are vulnerable to india aggression right now...

Really, please share some relevant sources for this information that India is ready to attack Pakistan like more harm can be done to Pakistan than already being inflicted upon itself by incumbent government.

I shared the information from the article of Talat Hussain that IB/FIA knows and keeps itself update about each of these outlaws in Karachi...even they update, according to Talat, on hourly basis...
Wrong again, FIA has no role in such activities. IB yes but FIA and IB are two totally separate organizations with completely different mandates.

so, I think like you say, we may get our Army roll in any night with SSG and sweep the shyt out of these gangs...

P.S. police Elite alone cannot do it, they are not trained to kill and carry deadly assaults, they are trained to maintain and protect the normal course of life...

Bringing the Army is no solution, as long as Zardari and Co. is sitting in president house forget things will get any better, first priority should be get rid of Zardari politically or other wise.

Sir there has to be some reserves on standby. Or we can make some elite squad to go in and start a fullscale operation in Lyari, Orangi and Sohrab Goth.

You can see in our history democracy has always failed. Our democratic politicians are all feudals and corrupt p*ssies. Our economy has always boomed during army rule. We need a sincere general like Park Chung-hee of South Korea who after taking over transformed South Korea from the poorest country to one of the richest.

yar you are right about these feudal and business elite, but actually democracy has never been given a chance, when we were given in 1946 elections, what beautiful results we obtained, I will not go into details of what happened later...

I am not against any sincere nationalist taking over and setting the course of our national life to the right direction... anyone from middle class is acceptable as compared to these feudal and business class... however, keeping the past record, it should be within constitutional rights...that is empowered by the SC...

also I think there is a foreign element involved now, I dont think so these people are any longer in control of these political parties,...

yar you are right about these feudal and business elite, but actually democracy has never been given a chance, I will not go into details...

And now when we are giving chance to democracy, this damn thing is not giving chance to our country. How ironic? :lol:

Democracy is proving to be undoing of Pakistan.

Sir there has to be some reserves on standby. Or we can make some elite squad to go in and start a fullscale operation in Lyari, Orangi and Sohrab Goth.

since political parties know very well they are doing it and army will roust them thats why they never invite army .

And now when we are giving chance to democracy, this damn thing is not giving chance to our country. How ironic? :lol:

Democracy is proving to be undoing of Pakistan.

we have one more chance for democracy sir next election if its failed then bye bye this whole system we need something else.

we have one more chance for democracy sir next election if its failed then bye bye this whole system we need something else.

Pakistan agar Zardari, Ganja aur doosrai heejron kai hath sai bach gaya to InshaAllah bye bye kardain gai. Dua karo sub kai jab tak bach jaye. Abhi to yeh heejrai bohat mehnat kar rahai hai hain Pakistan ka kaam tamam karnai kai liye.

i am sure every political party has wing there and they will start bashing on army if they do this job that only problem.this war is not between groups but political parties .

I think things are a bit out of control from the hands of these political parties as well...some foreign elements are triggering it...

We are a murda qoum. We voted for PPP even though we knew what they had done during their tenure. We deserve this. In 2013 PPP will probably be re-elected or PML-N will come in.
Just look at this beghairat government. Haraam Malik blamed gfs and wives for target killings and now he's blaming family feuds.

Pakistan agar Zardari, Ganja aur doosrai heejron kai hath sai bach gaya to InshaAllah bye bye kardain gai. Dua karo sub kai jab tak bach jaye. Abhi to yeh heejrai bohat mehnat kar rahai hai hain Pakistan ka kaam tamam karnai kai liye.

dont worry yaar look 90s last punch is there still we have one great thing left ARMY THE GREAT lolz .if they cross red line i know even kiyani will be forces by cover commanders to take over or move ahead let us take.then clean up will never take 30 days every one will become cool i wish it never happen but it is end of game .we know 100% political parties killing all these people .

now the elite police force has also been taken down. wonder whats next in the police reserves
yet rehman malik claims we have given peace to karachi and restored order and there is no need for the army.
hasn't anybody explained him what is the defination of peace!!!!

We are a murda qoum. We voted for PPP even though we knew what they had done during their tenure. We deserve this. In 2013 PPP will probably be re-elected or PML-N will come in.
Just look at this beghairat government. Haraam Malik blamed gfs and wives for target killings and now he's blaming family feuds.

we are not what you are saying... we deserve the punishment, YES true...but problems should only strengthen our resolve to rise above and prove to be larger than life...I dont think so PPP and PML N is going to be re-elected, we are going to through them out of Pakistan or they are going to run away by themselves... even if civil war takes place, still survival of PAKistan is not at question, because we are a result of a movement on human ideals and ideals cannot be denied their rightful place that easy...

P.S. "Ham larain gay, jab tak mere jism mein khoon ka akhri katra hai mien larta raho ga, khuda ki kasam mein akeela hi laro ga, yahan tak ke ham Pakistan hasil na kar lain ya hamaray dushman hamen utha ker bahira-e-arab mein gark na kar dain." Jinnah

prove yourself to be worthy to carry the words of our great leader...each of us need to prove our worthiness is service of the state...

now the elite police force has also been taken down. wonder whats next in the police reserves
yet rehman malik claims we have given peace to karachi and restored order and there is no need for the army.
hasn't anybody explained him what is the defination of peace!!!!

after he bash all this scrap police bus attacked and 4 killed

we are not what you are saying... we deserve the punishment, YES true...but problems should only strengthen our resolve to rise above and prove to be larger than life...I dont think so PPP and PML N is going to be re-elected, we are going to through them out of Pakistan or they are going to run away by themselves... even if civil war takes place, still survival of PAKistan is not at question, because we are a result of a movement on human ideals and ideals cannot be denied their rightful place that easy...

I dnt think so. the turnout is less than 40%. majority of the people who vote are villagers belonging to villages of the leaders of these parties, who have their lives destroyed due to loans they owe to their land owners, have no idea who are they voting for, get a mini portion of their debt written off; there you go, loyalties sold to these knuckle heads.

Back
Top Bottom