What's new

Karachi Violence .. Updates & Discussion ..

What's the problem here? Everybody wants these people to go at each - lets let them do to each other what they will - Pakistan's attention is on Drone attacks and those poor "civilians" - I don't know what the people in Karachi are or why they deserve the deaths they get - but so long as it's what they want, and everybody agrees that it's what they want (after all if they did not want this, it would not be happening) - so, why such concern??

Really, Muse?

i didnt expect this from you...

?????

he's Pakistani....i didnt get your post

he was generalizing that Karachi's ethnic problem will engulf Pakistan, I said in reply this ethnic hatred is particular to Karachi, they created this hatred in Karachi and they will alone face it, it will not turn into a ethnic clash in PAKistan.

well you cant have it both ways then....make these statements and then complain and whine about rural-urban migration (Which is a phenomenon in every single country of the world --especially developing countries)

obviously where there is industry and a city that is one (of many) economic drivers of the country -- people from rural areas will migrate. Especially in the case of Karachi, where WAR AFFECTEEES took refuge -- i would expect you to have a more "sympathetic" approach, rather than labelling them all as "terrorists"

no party has been innocent here, what is it about that which you deny?

as for Lyari & baloch --- they have always been a part of Karachi (and Sindh actually) --given the geographical proximity between the 2. Karachi has always been and always will be a melting pot for different people of Pakistan.

so it's best that you accept that; otherwise you can move to a different city if you please. Constantly whining about demographic changes is in fact a sign of internal instability and lack of tolerance.

though i do agree that rising crime and drugs/weapons must be kept in check, as should gang violence. In any large cities, such things will take place. It is job of the government to address these issues, through youth programs, anti-violence/gangs programs, and of course better state-provided facilities like education and investing and creating an environment for innovative and creative thinking.

whereas i get the impression from some heavily-biased and EXTREMELY emotional/irrational people here who think kicking out "non-Urdu speakers" is a solution. I guess these people have some magical ability to be able to distinguish Urdu speaking from non-Urdu speaking!!! Last time I checked, Urdu is the national language of the entire country!!!!

grow up people.....you arent politicians; focus on more important things on life. Dont worship political parties like they are your Gods or something. Political parties themselves are not helping here at all, they are part of the problem it seems.

Who's whining about people migrating to Karachi? But what I am whining about is a specific bunch of migrants who are causing trouble here and need to be kept under control. Refugees here are allowed to do anything they please. Not to mention they have completely took over and ruined Orangi Town and Sohrab Goth area. Its ok if migrants come to Karachi but we cannot have them coming in with their weapons.

Education and deweaponising the whole country is the way to go.

so just call them by what they are -- criminals. No need to mention region or any of that. Criminals are criminals. No political group has been innocent. Maybe you are too young or werent alive during 1990s.

i agree with the last line of your post

p.s. i do agree that Afghan refugees (or anyone without Pakistani nationality) should be removed.....they are too much of a burden on the cities in Pakistan

Five police commandos killed, 40 injured in Korangi

KARACHI: At least five police commandos were killed and 40 others injured when unidentified armed men opened fire at elite force police commandos bus in Korangi, Geo News reported.

According to police armed miscreants opened fire on the bus of elite force police commandos as result five commandos were killed and 40 others injured. DSP Quaidabad is among the injured police.

Majority of the police commandos were in plain clothes.

Two miscreants were also killed in retaliation of police commandos.

The bodies and injured are being rushed to Jinnah Hospital where emergency has been declared. The condition of some injured is said to be critical.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

if the government is sincere, a planned operation is required to be done on the basis of IB/FIA intelligence, and it should be a combine operation by the Elite boys and Army (in disguise if you like)

Five police commandos killed, 40 injured in Korangi

KARACHI: At least five police commandos were killed and 40 others injured when unidentified armed men opened fire at elite force police commandos bus in Korangi, Geo News reported.

According to police armed miscreants opened fire on the bus of elite force police commandos as result five commandos were killed and 40 others injured. DSP Quaidabad is among the injured police.

Majority of the police commandos were in plain clothes.

Two miscreants were also killed in retaliation of police commandos.

The bodies and injured are being rushed to Jinnah Hospital where emergency has been declared. The condition of some injured is said to be critical.

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

if the government is sincere, a planned operation is required to be done on the basis of IB/FIA intelligence, and it should be a combine operation by the Elite boys and Army (in disguise if you like)

what the hell -- How that can happened in a city like karachi ? what's the Government doing ?

police commandos should stay out now army needed fox fix the problem

One area you have violence and then the next area you have massive people shopping on Tariq Road and Hyderi. Its too fcked up.

One area you have violence and then the next area you have massive people shopping on Tariq Road and Hyderi. Its too fcked up.

karachi need complete clean up operation i think weapons will recover in numbers of millions .

karachi need complete clean up operation i think weapons will recover in numbers of millions .

estimate by IB says more than 20 million lethal weapons in Karachi...

and once nabil gabul said Karachi has more weapons than whole FATA...

seems true...

We need Army for that but they are busy eating popcorn and watching this show. Us Pakistanis do not deserve democracy. We need a strict dictator to keep us under control.

nope dear half of them busy in WOT and half on eastren borders sir jee they have no free guys .

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

estimate by IB says more than 20 million lethal weapons in Karachi...

and once nabil gabul said Karachi has more weapons than whole FATA...

seems true...

number seems like more then real but need clean up urgently .i hope one day suddenly at night army start it without knowing any one.

We need Army for that but they are busy eating popcorn and watching this show. Us Pakistanis do not deserve democracy. We need a strict dictator to keep us under control.

dictatorship is no way forward, it has no acceptance in today's world... we cannot isolate ourselves like North Korea, our country is a result of great human ideals, we are not going to give them up...

nope dear half of them busy in WOT and half on eastren borders sir jee they have no free guys .

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

number seems like more then real but need clean up urgently .i hope one day suddenly at night army start it without knowing any one.

upto 7-9 divisions have been removed from Eastern border to Western border...from Eastern side we are vulnerable to india aggression right now...

I shared the information from the article of Talat Hussain that IB/FIA knows and keeps itself update about each of these outlaws in Karachi...even they update, according to Talat, on hourly basis...

so, I think like you say, we may get our Army roll in any night with SSG and sweep the shyt out of these gangs...

P.S. police Elite alone cannot do it, they are not trained to kill and carry deadly assaults, they are trained to maintain and protect the normal course of life...

nope dear half of them busy in WOT and half on eastren borders sir jee they have no free guys
Sir there has to be some reserves on standby. Or we can make some elite squad to go in and start a fullscale operation in Lyari, Orangi and Sohrab Goth.

dictatorship is no way forward, it has no acceptance in today's world... we cannot isolate ourselves like North Korea, our country is a result of great human ideals, we are not going to give them up...

You can see in our history democracy has always failed. Our democratic politicians are all feudals and corrupt p*ssies. Our economy has always boomed during army rule. We need a sincere general like Park Chung-hee of South Korea who after taking over transformed South Korea from the poorest country to one of the richest. Musharraf was doing great but unfortunately back then we didn't realize how much of a great leader he was. Now people are crying for him to come back.

Back
Top Bottom