What's new

Karachi Violence Thread

i swear balochistan and even NWFP is currently better than Karachi! reason is simple disarm every party!! and currently the government is doing a good job they started with liyari and now working into MQM areas and ANP areas!!!

They always pretend to do some operation "clean up" in Lyari,which is the center of Anp and muttehda crap:hitwall:

why can't we get a law of total ban on ARMS by private people! all licenses should be revoked!

Exactly...and we need to do more then this.The key reason behind all these gang war is illiteracy mainly,and rough background of residents..we need to educate their generations about gang wars and party system as well.

why can't we get a law of total ban on ARMS by private people! all licenses should be revoked!

Because politicians don't want to.... it will be disastrous for their DHANDA [ target killing ].... Simple....

this shows how much you really know about karachi

I know what is going on in Karachi.I know aman committe, PPP,Arshad Pappu tragedy etc,I didn't meant to hurt anyone's feeling,I was talking generally....whatever,even if they are conspiracy theories then fine.... @W.11whatever is going in Lyari whoever is responsible and whoever isn't...this is not the main issue i was talikng about all i wanted to say that possible,peaceful and strong measures must be taken to stop these gang wars....and if these parties have no relation to trigger such wars then I don't think so that any party reperesentative even needs to give explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Correct unarm all civies and let them be sitting ducks for Talibans and extremists so that they can take over khi

Correct unarm all civies and let them be sitting ducks for Talibans and extremists so that they can take over khi

Clean Talibans & Thier Supporters frist ?
May It Be Banned Organizations Like Laskhar-jahngvi Or Thier Supporting Political Parties Like Pmln & Ji ! JuP Any One Should Be Banned .
& YES THERE SHOULD BE A TOTAL BANNED OF EVERY KIND OF WEAPONS BT ONLY ALLOVER PAKISTAN?

So Uzair Baluch Lives On?

Clean Talibans & Thier Supporters frist ?
May It Be Banned Organizations Like Laskhar-jahngvi Or Thier Supporting Political Parties Like Pmln & Ji ! JuP Any One Should Be Banned .
& YES THERE SHOULD BE A TOTAL BANNED OF EVERY KIND OF WEAPONS BT ONLY ALLOVER PAKISTAN?

i dont disagree .. disarm all start from northern areas where it gets manufactured and catch those who sell and arrange logistics further you can move south and cleanse the rest of the pakistan of this business

They always pretend to do some operation "clean up" in Lyari,which is the center of Anp and muttehda crap:hitwall:

no idea what you talking about ... do you ? ANp and MQM in Liyari :hitwall:

people say disarm karachi but what about other parts of pakistan? arms into karachi come from there in the first place

news-01.gif

news-04.gif

people say disarm karachi but what about other parts of pakistan? arms into karachi come from there in the first place

Disarm everyone less Defence forces and Law enforcement agencies. There should be no second opinion and start from Fedral and al provincial capitals

oh so your choice is lets arm everyone so that anyone can kill anyone? i say disarm ALL PEOPLE and fight the extremists off!

if you givwe a gun in every man's hand you will make pakistan into SOMALIA! everyone will do as they wish! like example is "NAA MALOOM AFRAAD FIRING" in karachi that kill random people!

just a curious question does MQM buy weapons from "PATHANS" or make it themselves?

because if MQM buys it from pathans and then shoots pathans that is a pretty cool thing lol! use their weapons on them!

i don't understand the MQM and its hate politics towards punjabis,pathans,balochis(liyari) and sindhis! is there anyone that MQM likes?????

Four ‘MQM men’ shot dead after being kidnapped

KARACHI, April 19: Four men, said to be supporters of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement, were gunned down after being kidnapped from the Lyari area on Friday, police said.

They said that three of the victims were cousins and meat merchants. The fourth one was a rickshaw driver.

Two meat merchants and the rickshaw driver were shot dead in Shershah area, while the bullet-riddled body of third meat merchant was found in the Pak Colony area.

The slain men were MQM supporters and one of them was a brother of a senior activist of MQM’s Lyari sector.

The killing came on a day when the MQM was observing a day of mourning against the frequent killing of its party workers and supporters in the city.

The police said that the three meat sellers — Naveed Akhtar, Shakil Ahmed, and Abdul Khaliq, — had gone to a slaughterhouse in Meera Naka to buy meat in a rickshaw driven by Nadim Ahmed on Friday morning.

They said that when they were returning home, unidentified armed men kidnapped them.

Later, the armed men brought three of the four men to a narrow lane at Akbar Road near Shershah’s Pankha Hotel, forced them to stand and fired at them targeting their heads. The armed men escaped after shooting. The victims were rushed to the Civil Hospital where they were pronounced dead on arrival.

Shershah SHO Khan Mohammad Shaikh said that the three victims were identified as Naveed Akhtar, 20, Shakil Ahmed, 30 and Nadeem Ahmed, 25.

Later in the day, the body of the fourth victim, Abdul Khaliq, 40, was found in a rickshaw in the Mewashah graveyard within the remit of the Pak Colony police station.

Describing it an act of terrorism, the MQM strongly condemned the killing.

A statement issued on Wednesday said that slain Shakeel Ahmed was the elder brother of MQM activist Khalil Ahmed.

Another ‘missing’ man from Balochistan found dead

The body of a young man, who had gone missing in Gwadar about four months back, was found on the outskirts of the city on Manghopir Road on Friday morning, police said.

They said that body was shifted to the Civil Hospital, where hospital sources said that he was tortured to death.

Manghopir SHO Aslam Joya said that the victim was identified as Tasveer son of Ibrahim with the help of a slip found from the body, which also inscribed with an address of Gwadar.

The victim had gone missing from Gwadar on Dec 24, 2012, the area SHO said, adding that he was among a list of missing persons from Balochistan.

Four

‘Gangster’ killed in Lyari
KARACHI, April 19: A suspected gangster was killed in a shoot-out with Rangers in Lyari on Friday night.

According to a text message sent by Rangers, gangsters opened fire on the Rangers personnel when they entered a locality during a targeted operation in Lyari.

The paramilitary force returned the fire wounding a suspect, Fareed alias Tunda. He was taken to the Civil Hospital where the he died during treatment.

The suspect was said to be a notorious gangster wanted in several criminal cases.

‘Gangster’ killed in Lyari | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Karachi: Political party’s office burnt in Nazimabad

KARACHI: Unknown culprits set on fire an office said to belong to a political party in Nazimabad area Saturday afternoon, Geo News reported.

According to police, unidentified assailants burnt an office of a political party in Nazimabad no.2 area.

Spokesman of Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) claimed that it was the election office of that belonged to JI. At the time of incident, only one worker was present inside the office who was also tortured by the attackers.

The furniture of the office was destroyed due to fire.

JI Karachi chief Muhammad Hussain Mehanti condemned the incident and demanded the Election Commission and caretaker chief minister to take notice of the incident.
Karachi: Political party

news-02.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom