here is Delhi NCR

3841933138_413a763570_z.jpg

7620344560_07f25f00d7_z.jpg

noida2bipulkeshti.jpg

Karachi

Karachi-areal-view.jpg

no offence but Calcutta looks better than karachi

4934829616_68ca97fa4e_z.jpg

I see no symmetry in karachi's aerial view even though its the best area of Karachi :lol:

I see no symmetry in karachi's aerial view even though its the best area of Karachi :lol:

@darkinsky Our Railway station looks better than your major airports.

Your Karachi International Airport
qiapph.jpg

Anand Vihar Railway Terminal, Delhi
2009120754220401.jpg

looks like gigawatt is crying :lol:

look giga, it doesnt take more then 2 years to make airport, anybody can make airport in 2 years, like our islamabad airport, but you cant change a good town planning

your cities rouse from ghettos and thats why they have near to zero town plannings, or perhaps in ancient times india had no concept of town planning, they just might have rouse from shanty town or villages

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerial views of the cities are best way to see the planning

here is Delhi NCR

7620344560_07f25f00d7_z.jpg

noida2bipulkeshti.jpg

Karachi

Karachi-areal-view.jpg

no offence but Calcutta looks better than karachi

4934829616_68ca97fa4e_z.jpg

I see no symmetry in karachi's aerial view even though its the best area of Karachi

I see no symmetry in karachi's aerial view even though its the best area of Karachi

sorry bro this is dehli too :lol:

old_delhi_skyline.jpg

the picture you showed doesnt have proper angle, you have 20% vertical on karachi and almost 70% dehli :lol:

this is the part you posted

578988_503557593040799_682319645_n.jpg

@darkinsky Our Railway station looks better than your major airports.

Your Karachi International Airport
3-21.jpg

Anand Vihar Railway Terminal, Delhi
2009120754220401.jpg

airport-express-11.jpg

This is Metro station near my home in India (Dwarka sector-21). Even this looks much better than their airport :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

look giga, it doesnt take more then 2 years to make airport, anybody can make airport in 2 years, like our islamabad airport, but you cant change a good town planning

your cities rouse from ghettos and thats why they have near to zero town plannings, or perhaps in ancient times india had no concept of town planning, they just might have rouse from shanty town or villages

If anyone can make airport, why your airports look worse than our Railway stations. :laughcry:

Your Karachi cantt. railway station
KarachiCanttStation2.jpg

What about building decent public transport systems??

Is this a joke??

Navi Mumbai is a planned satellite township of Mumbai on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was developed in 1972 as a new urban township of Mumbai, and is the largest planned city in the world.
Navi Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DSC_0346.jpg

road-6.jpg

hehe,no doubt delhi amd mumbai are better than karachi... about kolkatta and hyderabad,even if they lag behind a bit,they will overtake karachi in a few years..given the widening economic gap between our countries...

sorry bro this is dehli too :lol:

old_delhi_skyline.jpg

the picture you showed doesnt have proper angle, you have 20% vertical on karachi and almost 70% dehli :lol:

wow this place look good to me. these are private home built by ever growing middle class Indian. if you go there, you would find better living standard and better roads than any pakistani cities.

its not always about planning but how well maintained it looks from the ground level and living standard in that area which everyone know is far better in Indian cities than any pakistani.

even developed rome has worse places
rome-city_view.jpg

What about building decent public transport systems??

Is this a joke??

Navi Mumbai is a planned satellite township of Mumbai on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It was developed in 1972 as a new urban township of Mumbai, and is the largest planned city in the world.
Navi Mumbai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

DSC_0346.jpg

road-6.jpg

this is where i stay..:cheesy:

i just cant understand why pakistani`s are cheering on this thread . when it clearly states rapid population growth of karachi instead of any social ,economic growth ,which must be a serious concern for any educated pakistani .

Back
Top Bottom