What's new

Karachi Tops List of World's Fastest Growing Megacities

@ Indian members:

Are you guys seriously even going to bother comparing Delhi/Mumbai or other Indian cities with Karachi. We all know whos better, even the Pakistani trolls in this thread know Indian cities are better deep down in their hearts. Lets not insult our cities by comparing them to Pakistani cities, I know its recession time but itne bhi burey din nahi aaye hai (the time is not that bad) that we start comparing with Pak cities...

delhi-airport-metro-express-line-new-delhi-railway-station-igi-in-20-minutes.jpg

Delhi Airport Line Metro running adjacent to an 8 Lane flyover connecting Gurgaon to Delhi. Not many infra pics looks as beautiful as this one involving mass public transit system.

wow if this is the kind of planning pakistan does then NO THANX

orangi-town-pakistan-a-slum-in-karachi-with-approximately-700000-25-million-people.jpg

in the heart of karachi
they have max 1 to 2 floors but yeah.."in symmetry" pakistan's logic of development :lol:

orangi.jpg

This is Metro station near my home in India (Dwarka sector-21). Even this looks much better than their airport :lol:

metro stations of delhi metro airport express is no way near comparsion to anything substantial in pakistan ...
JUST got to know while google karachi houses world largest slum with most number of inhabitants ...
though i i can agree on karachi halwa , which can compete with some of indian halwa`s....hehehe

metro stations of delhi metro airport express is no way near comparsion to anything substantial in pakistan ...
JUST got to know while google karachi houses world largest slum with most number of inhabitants ...
though i i can agree on karachi halwa , which can compete with some of indian halwa`s....hehehe

Leave alone Tier 1 cities of India (ND, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata), infrastructure of their only 'megacity' ain't comparable to even Tier 2 cities of India (HBD, Bangalore etc). And here I saw one dumbo calling Karachi best city in South Asia :disagree:. Compare it to Dhaka guys....even Bangladeshis myt give u tough time in tht one.

Leave alone Tier 1 cities of India (ND, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata), infrastructure of their only 'megacity' ain't comparable to even Tier 2 cities of India (HBD, Bangalore etc). And here I saw one dumbo calling Karachi best city in South Asia :disagree:. Compare it to Dhaka guys....even Bangladeshis myt give u tough time in tht one.

Bro , i am not able to post pictures here , though i would like to add ,hubli a tier 3 city ,railway station is far better than any stations of pakistan , you are right why drag delhi,mumbai,bangalore,kolkata every time , we need to showcase development of tier 3 indian cities . Public Bus Depots ,transportation facility,meditation ashrams as well world class hospitals of karnataka`s towns is way better than what pakistani`s are showcasing here
even lucknow,raipur,bhubneshwar,indore will make pakistani city fall flat easily ...@ indian members please abstain from bringing major metros in every thread . we are not only metros.

hehe.......

mark-webber-at-buddh-international-circuit-home-of-the-formula-1-indian-grand-prix_100368224_m.jpg

Bro , i am not able to post pictures here , though i would like to add ,hubli a tier 3 city ,railway station is far better than any stations of pakistan , you are right why drag delhi,mumbai,bangalore,kolkata every time , we need to showcase development of tier 3 indian cities . Public Bus Depots ,transportation facility,meditation ashrams as well world class hospitals of karnataka`s towns is way better than what pakistani`s are showcasing here
even lucknow,raipur,bhubneshwar,indore will make pakistani city fall flat easily ...@ indian members please abstain from bringing major metros in every thread . we are not only metros.

rail1x.jpg

kembhaviarchitects.JPG

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1469670&page=2

Back
Top Bottom