c4a091d6be4c967da2451ef_zps9527f251.jpg

486491_10151472492167200_1619513900_n.jpg

m2-motoreway.jpg

Roads in Islamabad:

http://dc538.*******.com/img/e7aWzpTe/s7/way_through_old_Muree_Road--Mu.jpg
http://dc601.*******.com/img/I2nv5DMS/s7/an_autumn_view_of_road_towards.jpg
roads_of_islamabad.jpg

Islamabad-rawalpindi_freeway.jpg

sorry bro, no where did i brought comparison with economics and all, i said diversity, and you were discussing that too, please stick to the point

but i wasnt refering to the infrastructure in the first place i referred to city planning, karachi has much better city/town planning then any major indian city

If I am right Karachi is not as planned as chandigarh,noida,gandhinagar or new Delhi

sorry bro, no where did i brought comparison with economics and all, i said diversity, and you were discussing that too, please stick to the point

but i wasnt refering to the infrastructure in the first place i referred to city planning, karachi has much better city/town planning then any major indian city

If I am right Karachi is not as planned as chandigarh,noida,gandhinagar or new Delhi

chandigarh might be more well planned but its not a major city

new dehli is not as well planned as karachi

our roads are so neat and clean that i can lick it with my tongue :P

Pakistan_Motorway_Police_2.JPG

2116294110_10b945acbd_b.jpg

3800417547_5263e2959f_b.jpg

20112010218.jpg

20112010220.jpg

559731_441961109218291_216851350_n.jpg

http://dc601.*******.com/img/f8aRU_7j/s7/The_Scenic_Way_2wards_Kaghan_V.jpg

well Karachi doesn't have quality education institutes, healthcare, power, transportation, and economy for such a large population.

I am guessing you have never been to New Delhi. :lol:

:lol: no need, google earth is a nice tool

over all karachi is well planned, some areas in dehli like gurgaon may have good planning

well Karachi doesn't have quality education institutes, healthcare, power, transportation, and economy for such a large population.

yes it has(aside the power and transportation)

dude you guys are really bragging now, does major cities like mumbai, dehli, hyderabad have good health care?

:lol: no need, google earth is a nice tool

Well in that case let me tell you that, Karachi is not even in the same league as New Delhi. Karachi is more like Kolkata, infrastructure and development wise. And even Kolkata will pull ahead in the next 5 years, with metro extension and brts coming up.

yes it has(aside the power and transportation)

dude you guys are really bragging now, does major cities like mumbai, dehli, hyderabad have health care?

Not bragging but our cities have enough facilities to accommodate the growing population plus they have satellite cities like navi mumbai, Noida, Gurgaon etc even Hydrabad has better facilities than pakistani major cities, it is home to one of world's top 20 B school and has a metro under construction

Well in that case let me tell you that, Karachi is not even in the same league as New Delhi. Karachi is more like Kolkata, infrastructure and development wise. And even Kolkata will pull ahead in the next 5 years, with metro extension and brts coming up.

i think you have started burning now :lol:, im comparing town planning, i have already said in infra and developments and economy, karachi is far behind

the reason why karachi has better town planning then cities like mumbai dehli is that these cities are very old, where as karachi is very modern city planned and developed after 1947 much after mumbai, hyderabad and dehli

if you just look into google earth pictures you will know how shitty town planning hyderabad and mumbai have, dehli has better town planning but still its shitty as compared to karachi

karachi also has very less density as compared to mumbai and dehli, karachi expands horizontally where as mumabi expands vertically

comparing kolkata with karachi is for beginners

i think you have started burning now :lol:, im comparing town planning, i have already said in infra and developments and economy, karachi is far behind

the reason why karachi has better town planning then cities like mumbai dehli is that these cities are very old, where as karachi is very modern city planned and developed after 1947 much after mumbai, hyderabad and dehli

if you just look into google earth pictures you will know how shitty town planning hyderabad and mumbai have, dehli has better town planning but still its shitty as compared to karachi

let me tell you one thing, I have been to most of South Asia and New Delhi and Colombo are the only cities closest to world class

That's called a joke. :laughcry: Karachi is even worse than Lahore, its no match to cities like Delhi. :agree:

:lol: nice joke, i guess you need proper brain and education gigawatt ;)

let me tell you one thing, I have been to most of South Asia and New Delhi and Colombo are the only cities closest to world class

colombo is indeed world class, but i cant say about dehli

is this dehli :lol:

2.JPG

and this is colombo

f2011113130.Colombo.jpg

this is kolkata

http://goo.gl/maps/fFzvK

you can easily see the town planning, looks like a shanty town

and this is karachi's town planning

http://goo.gl/maps/xaqSi

:lol: nice joke, i guess you need proper brain and education gigawatt ;)

colombo is indeed world class, but i cant say about dehli

is this dehli :lol:

2.JPG

[/IMG]

This is old Delhi which has Chandni Chawk, Jama Masjid and other tourist atttraction because of which it is not renovated. there was a plan to renovate this area but because of its historical importance and popularity it was scrapped. and BDW, New Delhi is different from old Delhi.

karachi also has very less density as compared to mumbai and dehli, karachi expands horizontally where as mumabi expands vertically

comparing kolkata with karachi is for beginners

Old parts of Delhi are unplanned, just like old crummy parts of Karachi. However Karachi has no equivalent to New Delhi, South Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida.

Its a fact. You can choose to live in denial.

Back
Top Bottom