What's new

Karachi Operation | News, Updates and analysis.

Success will be counted when people like Uzair Baloch, Baba Ladla, Zafar Baloch, Bhatta head of ST, ANP and MQM are arrested, prosecuted and sentenced.

Add Wasim Beater to the list. He has the whole police force in his back-pocket.

What's "mafia" about water tanker service supplying water in shortage hit zones?

Why is it illegal money? cause they don't give 'Fitra / Zakat" to MQM?

Stop being a racist pig to defend a pig.

Sabotaging water pipelines to deny settlements on the outskirts the supply of fresh water is vandalizing to say the least. Doing it for the sake of your own water-supply business is akin to extortion and fraudulent conduct and, therefore, any money earned through extortion or fraud is illegal money.

As that advocate said in above video that Police & Rangers are not touching illegally occupied kachi abadi areas whose population is not even counted in Karachi & have no record at all & the same Police & Rangers have cordoned off the settled MQM areas & are harassing people, breaking their doors & searching their houses even at night 3 AM, forcing people to say that they are target killers, etc etc.

I wanna ask a simple question to any sane mind that will you expect these people to love Police & Rangers? These people knows that they are common citizens of Pakistan & if someone does this to them what will they think about it? We the kids of 90's saw that brutal BS operation of 90's when this same NS(the killer of Karachities) was PM & falsefully blamed MQM about Jinnahpur & now he come up with another drama of muhajir republican army & all kind of bu11$h1ts. NS is a much bigger threat than Zardari because to hide his illegal corruption activities he distract people in these dangerous issues which are harmful to Pakistan in the long run.

Technically speaking, Orangi is a katchi abadi and :http://www.aaj.tv/2013/09/karachi-alleged-target-killer-arrested-from-orangi-town/. Although one arrest doesn't say much, it contradicts the advocate's testimony, verily, that no operation is being conducted in the katchi abadis.

I sympathize with the citizens who'll have to put with a bit of harassment and maybe even temporary incarceration by the police, but I do not see any other way. If somebody is in fact innocent they can maintain their innocence by refuting the allegations which the police have brought against them. Although forced testimonies are not uncommon, an operation of this magnitude will definitely have redundancy checks to ensure that there is no false conviction. To your mind is there any other way we can bring criminals to justice, other than, of course, by knocking down doors and arresting people against whom there is irrefutable evidence say the likes of Buledi and Uzair Baloch and their gang of bandits?

...and, lastly I don't know if you follow local Pakistani news in America, but you can be rest assured that there are very very good reasons for conducting this operation. Karachiites are fleeing to Islamabad and Lahore to escape the turmoil which Karachi has descended into. This operation is not against MQM, it is against those criminals and if those criminals turn out to be MQM party workers, which wouldn't be surprising to say the least, so be it. Don't you want a peaceful Karachi?

Technically speaking, Orangi is a katchi abadi and :Karachi: Alleged target killer arrested from Orangi Town | AAJ News. Although one arrest doesn't say much, it contradicts the advocate's testimony, verily, that no operation is being conducted in the katchi abadis.

I sympathize with the citizens who'll have to put with a bit of harassment and maybe even temporary incarceration by the police, but I do not see any other way. If somebody is in fact innocent they can maintain their innocence by refuting the allegations which the police have brought against them. Although forced testimonies are not uncommon, an operation of this magnitude will definitely have redundancy checks to ensure that there is no false conviction. To your mind is there any other way we can bring criminals to justice, other than, of course, by knocking down doors and arresting people against whom there is irrefutable evidence say the likes of Buledi and Uzair Baloch and their gang of bandits?

orangi town is not as a whole a kutchi abadi

have you not seen various katchi abadis all over karachi? along lyari river, dalmia, afghan basti, sohrab goth, machar colony etc for instance? they are all very strong holds of PPP and talibans

orangi town is not as a whole a kutchi abadi

have you not seen various katchi abadis all over karachi? along lyari river, dalmia, afghan basti, sohrab goth, machar colony etc for instance? they are all very strong holds of PPP and talibans

Hmm. SUPARCO did a comprehensive map on them once.

Monitoring of Katchi Abadis in Karachi

Well Orangi and other areas. As the news reports indicate there have been arrests in Sohrab Goth, Machar Colony and Lyari as well...

katchi-abadis2.jpg

selective operation as shown in the ET map

605756-map-1379448394-275-640x480.JPG

marks the pockets of areas where the Rangers and police have conducted operations. Meanwhile, the ‘no-go’ and troubled areas of Karachi where law enforcers have not raided are shaded. DESIGN: MUNIRA ABBAS

Vandalizing? continually for 60 years? Tell you what, I live in a posh area of the city which is not on the outskirts and 90% of the tankers supply water to this area only and that is not due to vandalizing but shortage of water.

If there are/were any such (vandalizing) incidents, how many people did any of the Sind or Karachi local government apprehended or penalized? NONE. hence all this propaganda of tanker mafia, is just that Propaganda.

Sabotaging water pipelines to deny settlements on the outskirts the supply of fresh water is vandalizing to say the least. Doing it for the sake of your own water-supply business is akin to extortion and fraudulent conduct and, therefore, any money earned through extortion or fraud is illegal money.

Vandalizing? continually for 60 years? Tell you what, I live in a posh area of the city which is not on the outskirts and 90% of the tankers supply water to this area only and that is not due to vandalizing but shortage of water.

If there are/were any such (vandalizing) incidents, how many people did any of the Sind or Karachi local government apprehended or penalized? NONE. hence all this propaganda of tanker mafia, is just that Propaganda.

merey bhai the place where i live, we have not seen face of tankers since many years, why is that DHA and clifton those posh areas are without water supply since many years?

yes its because of hydrant mafia that you are drinking and bathing with salty water supplied by the hydrant mafia :lol:

us kharey paani ne tumhara dimag kharab tau nahi ker dya :lol:

Luckily, well water "Khara Pani" only destroys your hair not your brain, which is poisoned by racist propaganda, which is more prevalent in the core areas...that is why Prophet (PBUH) said anyone who gathers /calls people on racism, anyone who gathers on racism and anyone who kills and or gets killed for racism will to hell, and honestly I don't want my fellow citizens, countrymen and PDF members to go to hell, so please re-consider your political/racist alliances.

merey bhai the place where i live, we have not seen face of tankers since many years, why is that DHA and clifton those posh areas are without water supply since many years?

yes its because of hydrant mafia that you are drinking and bathing with salty water supplied by the hydrant mafia :lol:

us kharey paani ne tumhara dimag kharab tau nahi ker dya :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom