What's new

Karachi Operation | News, Updates and analysis.

1185729_357921114338937_473393011_n.jpg

Give em hell rangers! Time to finish what had started in the 90s once and for all.
Hope big bhai gets a sentance from the Brits at the end,that would make a nice finishing touch.

@GIANTsasquatch guys like you are cockroaches who need to be exterminated from the society otherwise we dont know where our society will go from here with insects like you

all guys should all watch how poor innocent people instead of armed gangs and gangsters and criminals are getting harrassed, criminals and tortured by rangers and police

whats happening with the common people because of this, the pain only they will understand

people who dont know the ground realities should never open their f1lthy mouths without proper knoelwdge, experience and information @chauvunist @Ulla @Mabs

Last edited by a moderator:
This was all bound to happen after NS coming into power. Can't deny the wild killings in Karachi too. No party is saint in Karachi & every party have it's bad apples but if one look at the operation it looks like a planned operation against MQM which IMO will not only destroy the city further but holds the potential of igniting a civil war. NS playing his cards very smartly, his plan is to defame & destroy Army by keeping it busy, selling Pakistan out to india, spreading more chaos in Karachi & revenge for his kick out after 99 episode.

he will meet a big boot again, my predictations?lolzzz

@GIANTsasquatch guys like you are cockroaches who need to be exterminated from the society otherwise we dont know where our society will go from here with insects like you

Go ahead, give the exterminators a call then. As long as I am not paying for my own BORI I won't complain about a thing.

Go ahead, give the exterminators a call then. As long as I am not paying for my own BORI I won't complain about a thing.

i hope NATO bombs your home and everybody calls you and your family terrorist, then i think it will be lesson learned

@Aeronaut @WebMaster you need to take care of this crap
he is ruining the thread from his bu**sh**…… :coffee:
This propogenda is unacceptable…

Centre, Sindh agree to continue operation in Karachi

ISLAMABAD: The centre and the Sindh government agreed on Saturday to continue the targeted operation against terrorists, target killers and other criminals in Karachi.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and Sindh Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah discussed on phone the law and order situation following the murder of a deputy superintendent of police earlier in the day.

According to an official, the two leaders expressed satisfaction over an “effective coordination and cooperation between Rangers and police” and agreed to take steps to make the operation more efficient.

PPI adds: The chief minister told a delegation of members of the Punjab Assembly, led by Deputy Speaker Sardar Sher Ali Gorchani, that the operation would be followed by an “effective strategy” to root out criminals.

He said his government was quite serious in converting Karachi into a peaceful and economically viable city.

The delegation appreciated efforts and timely action of the Sindh government against criminals and for bringing normality to the city.

Qaim Ali Shah said the operation had been initiated without discrimination.

Rangers and police, he said, had been given a free hand to take action against criminals and they had been directed not to spare any person even belonging to the ruling party if he/she was involved in a crime.

Mr Shah said his government had neither interfered in the operation nor it would pull back the forces engaged in restoring law and order and protecting life and property of innocent people and businessmen.

He said because of the government’s policy of impartiality, good and encouraging results had been achieved.

The government, he said, was preparing a strategy to raise the strength of Sindh police, increase its mobility and give it effective training, equipment, latest arms and ammunition, incentives and legal protection.

He said new wings of Special Force would be created to combat criminals at any time on a permanent basis.

Members of the Punjab Assembly are on a visit to Sindh for a dialogue on legislation under the auspices of the Pakistan Institute of the Legislative Development and Transparency.

They said that it was high time to take up national issues with mutual understanding to make the country stronger.

Centre, Sindh agree to continue operation in Karachi - DAWN.COM

so yes this time we need a fair operation all over Karachi & everywhere

Please define the meaning of fair operation also, because currently it seems like a BS PPP-PML-N gath joor operation against MQM.

How is zulfiqar mirza of PPP still roaming freely? Did'nt he provide massive amount of weapons to his PAC & other groups...even he accept that on an interview.

Rangers arrest 14 accused

5235719458acf.jpeg

KARACHI: Fourteen accused, along with other suspects involved in target killings and extortion, were arrested by Rangers in targeted operations on Sunday, DawnNews reported.

According to a Rangers spokesperson, targeted operations were conducted in Landhi, Korangi, Nazimabad and Quaidabad along with many others.

During these operations, Rangers arrested various suspects involved in extortion and target killings, along with 14 others accused and confiscated weapons from their possession.

South Zone Police also carried out targeted operations in different areas of the city, and arrested 40 suspects during the past 24 hours, along with four absconding accused.

Weapons and drugs were also confiscated from the suspects.

Karachi, the largest metropolitan city of Pakistan is riddled with extortionists, gang wars, kidnappers, militants and terror attacks. The metropolis has been undergoing a targeted operation since the beginning of September, aimed at squashing hostile organisations spreading unrest in the southern provincial capital.

Karachi operation: Rangers arrest 14 accused - DAWN.COM

Rangers arrest 28 suspects in Karachi raids

Pakistan-Rangerz-arrest-Karachi_9-15-2013_118313_l.jpg

KARACHI: The Pakistan Rangers Sindh and police on Sunday arrested 28 suspects during targeted operation in different parts of the city

Activists of some political parties, members of banned outfits and the Lyari gang war were among those arrested during raids.

According to the Rangers spokesman, paramilitary troops carried out raids in New Karachi, Mehmoodabad Baloch Colony, Bhains Colony, Landhi, Gulshan-e-Mamar, Hasan Mujtaba Town, 100 Quarter Korangi, Johar Mor Gulistan-e-Jauher, Surjani Town and Yousf Goth.

Rangers arrest 28 suspects in Karachi raids - thenews.com.pk

Back
Top Bottom