KARACHI KAY VOTE KI AUKAAT

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

This is what the reality is..
We cannot do anything except watching this city turning into Mohen jo daro
Nothing will change everything will remain same
Ab aap isko rona peetna kahen ya sab Karachites ki ghalti hai.. yeh aap logon ki marzi hai

Ab aap isko rona peetna kahen ya sab Karachites ki ghalti hai.. yeh aap logon ki marzi hai

We can do a lot...Trust me.

Don't think too low of yourself.

We are just not organized. Once this happen, you will see ripple effects from Karachi to Kashmir.

People here are patriotic but always taken for granted. This needs to stop.

Sadly new MQM is more busy getting funds for themselves while London walley baba is always as drunk, as he used to be, mustfa kamalu has only one way to polish old boots and afaq Ahmed still living on old dreams of bieng accepted as real mohajir hero of 80s, while PTIs newly selected leadership has no value in karachi as they been seen as rented rickshaws, while only PPP is ruling like wadera ka beta style? 😉 😜 😜

I was thinking, that is a epic opportunity for some new karachi based leadership which talks about all pakistan and has all others Punjabi, pushtun, hazaras, sindhis baluchis, bengalies, memons youth in it and start up demanding less taxes, clean karachi city, clean water, clean garbage system, and good new hospitals under one party with a bigger demand of creating 20 new provinces all over pakistan, while demanding the independence of kashmir, junagrah, Hyderabad daccn from Indian occupation demanding industries, demanding the end of qota system in sindh and last bt not least 3 hundred thousand more pak army troops to be inducted while other demands can be customize accordence with more state needs

Last edited:
I went to the Sindh Secretariat a while back. It's a big place but I went to a specific floor. To my surprise, Except:

1. The lift Operator
2. One out of Three computer operators (Who was in fact teaching the other two guys on how to operate / enter data )

All the others on the ENTIRE floor were NOT talking in the national language of Pakistan.

If CBC / DHA (serving / retired officers of the Armed Forces ) can lodge an FIR against protestors demanding their basic rights, after paying every penny of the tax,

What do you expect the CIVILIAN government of Sindh to do?

Catastrophe - - - > Destruction - - - > Loss - - - > Death - - - > Hopelessness - - - > Protest - - - > Agitation - - - -?????

Karachi kay vote ki woh auqat achi thee jab ALtak kay ghunday khud hee sab ka vote daal day daity thay

I went to the Sindh Secretariat a while back. It's a big place but I went to a specific floor. To my surprise, Except:

1. The lift Operator
2. One out of Three computer operators (Who was in fact teaching the other two guys on how to operate / enter data )

All the others on the ENTIRE floor were NOT talking in the national language of Pakistan.

If CBC / DHA (serving / retired officers of the Armed Forces ) can lodge an FIR against protestors demanding their basic rights, after paying every penny of the tax,

What do you expect the CIVILIAN government of Sindh to do?

Catastrophe - - - > Destruction - - - > Loss - - - > Death - - - > Hopelessness - - - > Protest - - - > Agitation - - - -?????

yeah and MQM guys were being called racist, ethnic based politicians, mohajir card what ever etc because of raising these very same issues/voices, Karachi people voted PTI which suppressed these Karachi issues and called them zombies/ ethnic based politics, racist, humiliated them etc and urged them to elect a party which represented federal govt if they wanted their issues resolved, well now you got one and its all punjabi/Sindhi voice now rathar than Karachi,

Simple queston is, if th federal govt has been inept for 70+ years why would you vote them to solve your problems? the PPP run the same slogan and calls people of karachi to vote for them as they control the province and get their issues resolved even though sindh govt has failed to do so even when they are in power why not next vote for PPP, which has been inept to solve karachi issues for the same amount of time?

next vote PPP

regards

Last edited:

Pakistan when doing census should make these fools part of census collection and if Karachi population doesn't turn out to be as they and many others who have created the lie of 25 million than these people should face trial for false propaganda.

Pakistan when doing census should make these fools part of census collection and if Karachi population doesn't turn out to be as they and many others who have created the lie of 25 million than these people should face trial for false propaganda.

Yeah, false propaganda
25 million is still not exact figure, the city is almost 3 crore + right now
Beta ek dafa karachi aap aen tou phir andaza hojaega
Baki marzi aapki hai
Im not here to convince anyone

Sadly new MQM is more busy getting funds for themselves while London walley baba is always as drunk, as he used to be, mustfa kamalu has only one way to polish old boots and afaq Ahmed still living on old dreams of bieng accepted as real mohajir hero of 80s, while PTIs newly selected leadership has no value in karachi as they been seen as rented rickshaws, while only PPP is ruling like wadera ka beta style? 😉 😜 😜

I was thinking, that is a epic opportunity for some new karachi based leadership which talks about all pakistan and has all others Punjabi, pushtun, hazaras, sindhis baluchis, bengalies, memons youth in it and start up demanding less taxes, clean karachi city, clean water, clean garbage system, and good new hospitals under one party with a bigger demand of creating 20 new provinces all over pakistan, while demanding the independence of kashmir, junagrah, Hyderabad daccn from Indian occupation demanding industries, demanding the end of qota system in sindh and last bt not least 3 hundred thousand more pak army troops to be inducted while other demands can be customize accordence with more state needs
@PaklovesTurkiye

Helllllloooooo Karachi
You miss me????
From Punjab with love
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Karachi kay vote ki woh auqat achi thee jab ALtak kay ghunday khud hee sab ka vote daal day daity thay

This kinda reminds me of a certain nation that was saved by Allah from a fellow called Firaoun.
They were saved from the evil persecution of Firoun, they saw the sea split in front of their eyes and they stll went ahead and made a false God. God forgave them and called them to take the Torah, they rebelled again asking God to show himself they were stricken down with lightening, God forgave them again. Then God ordered them to do Jihad and take back their land that they had prayed for centuries. They openly rebelled again telling Moosa alai salam that Moosa you and your God go fight against that militaristic nation we will wait here.

To sum it all up God says:
"O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and that I preferred you over the worlds."(2:122)

Blessing after blessing they turned away with ungratefulness.
Every times they were ungrateful or rebellious they met calamity a foreign dictator or poverty or humiliation/subjugation or natural disasters placed upon them.

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE A REMINDER TO THE ENTIRE PAKISTANI NATION, MYSELF FOREMOST INCLUDED.
img_0010.jpg
download (3).jpg
download (4).jpg

Dont vote in next election because no matter what ppp will rule karachi and destroy it. People of punjab and sindh will keep saying it was due to mqm nice circus and planned game.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom