What's new

Karachi based Terror group suggests common currency with India !

Status
Not open for further replies.
musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

Maulana Fazlur Rahman is wearing Arab style dress. :woot:

Maulana Fazlur Rahman is wearing Arab style dress. :woot:
Yes, because these morons cant think beyond that. They think Arabic tradition/culture as Islamic tradition/culture, while totally ignoring the fact that Arabs before Mohammed (PBUH) used to sport beard, and wear same cloths as Mohammed (PBUH) did.

i knew u would say that imran said it right, altaf said it wrong :lol: the PTI dumb shits don't give one second in thinking before opening their mouths and altaf never talked about economy, here is what he said

===========================

It is my wish and desire that hatred and distance between people of India and Pakistan should change into a relationship of love and friendship
The founder and leader of MQM Mr. Altaf Hussain deplored that people of Pakistan and India are not mentally close despite close proximity.
“It is my wish and desire that hatred and distance between people of India and Pakistan must change into a relationship of love and friendship, “ Mr. Hussain expressed these views while addressing the participants of “Alami Mushaira’ organized by MQM’s depart ‘Ghawara-e-Adab’ at the Lal Qila Ground.
This international Mushaira was organized in the memory of well-known poet Mohsin Bhopali. People had come to attend this event from across the globe, including India, USA, Canada and other countries.
Commenting on the relations between India and Pakistan Mr. Hussain said, “ More than 67 years have passed after the partition. However, people of the India and Pakistan have not been able to come closer. People’s minds in both countries have been poisoned in such a way that they have forgotten the rules of correct or polite behavior in society, which guides how to live with neighbors.”
“People of India and Pakistan should understand that wars have failed to bring any results. Division of India has occurred. We should form a union like the European Union so people can move between the borders freely. It is my prayer that it happens. I have been making efforts for this. , “ Mr. Hussain said.
“People who work for good cause should not fear accusations and charges. People have hurled accusations at me but it did not deter me from doing good work. I want peace, love and friendship between the two countries, “ Mr. Hussain said.
“People of both countries can do business on small scale. If the people of India and Pakistan become economically prosperous, they will avoid hatred and will not fight. Poets and people affiliated with arts in both countries can work for the development of peace. They should organize literary gatherings frequently. We can defeat people who talk about war with the message of love, “ Mr. Hussain.
“People to people contact should grow between the two countries. We should learn to live peacefully and establish the relation of love instead of hatred between the two countries, “ Mr. Hussain.
“Sindh is the land of Shah Lateef who always preached love and peace, “ Mr. Hussain said.
He recited a verse of Shah Lateef, “ O’ Allah, make Sindh prosperous forever and develop it. Make the world prosperous too.“
Mr. Hussain also prayed for love and unity among us and should not hate one another.
“At a time when people are suffering and crying because of terrorism. Every home is sad and in agony because of subversive activities of terrorists. In this situation holding of such event and talking about peace and love is a miracle because are engrossed in their pains and sufferings, “Mr. Hussain said.
Mr. Hussain congratulated and praised the efforts his people for organizing such an event. He also thanked all the people and writers.
When did he say about common currency in his statement?
@Leader

its a political party
why calling it a terror group?????

you guys may be supporting different parties and have different opinions,still there is no need to call it a terror group
or the mqm did really carried out some terror attacks :unsure:
Only PTI & JI retarded mentality.

Inviting Army to take over is treason, and what you call supporting an unconstitutional dictator? As far as I know about the constitution of Pakistan, those who support the unconstitutional acts should also be tried under the article 6. What say?

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

Mujhe sab hain yad zara zara,
Tumhen yad no k na yad ho

desperate by terrorist mqm supporters :lol: :omghaha:

Tell me one thing ... Is democracy more important or the country....??

Debate is creating another province within Sind not separating from Pakistan rather separating Sind ... Now I would like to ask that demanding separating from Sind is a treasonous statement ... And if he had talked about separating from Pakistan then PTI should file a suite against him :azn:

Its like saying is your father more important or your mother? dumbest equation ever drawn.. is some treason committing general more important or Pakistan, or some terrorist Altaf more important than Pakistan? if you like it this way, answer... :P

he said Altaf Hussain Speech - Hyderabad 3rd Jan 2014

and you know it too what he said was provoking rebel against the state of Pakistan. which in your honest opinion, if you have the courage to formulate is treasonous..

anyway, I further think that deep down inside you also want to get rid of terrorist Altaf, and have better and stronger leadership take over, kyon asa hi hai na?

Last edited:
I am desperate or you who got nothing else to say except this cheap sentence? Why you keep calling me MQM supporter? You know I am not. You think you are insulting me? Or instead revealing your immaturity? I replied to your posts not in the love of MQM but because you have crossed civility limits. You are accusing them for something who they are not while desperately supporting IK for every thing right and wrong. Why are you doing this? Have you ever asked this to your self? Why is it so difficult for you to accept him as a human being who can also make mistakes?

You can keep calling MQM terrorist, or whatever you like, but it will not change the fact that they represent majority of urban Sindh. Your childish cyber war will not make any scratch on their vote-bank, but it sure will put-off many from joining you. After seeing this much arrogance, hate, and grudges, nobody will buy even good talk from you.

Your childish cyber defense will also not change the fact that TTP is a banned rebel outfit. By equating MQM with TTP will not buy this rebel outfit the status of a legitimate, and legal political party. Not long ago, IK and his supporters were staunch opponents of Nawaz and calling him Ganja and what not. Finding all sorts of issues with him, his family, his ways of governance etc. Now after one meeting with him, everything is changed?

You cant keep hiding the shortcomings of yours behind the weaknesses of others. Time is ruthless, it gets exposed everyone. Imran and his immature supporters need to learn this. Ask him to go for local government elections, and you ll know where you are standing. It is already almost 9 months over.

You want to defend IK, defend him like a gentleman. If you cant defend him, keep quite and hope that he will learn. Dont cross every line in defending him. You will fall on your face and it will not feel good. Dont label those who you dislike, this leaves behind bad blood. You wont appretiate if someone insists that you are not the son of your father. Don't take political revelries to personal level. You don't tire up accusing MQM for its style of politics but look at yourself, you are as much extremist in your ways as are they or TTP activists for that matter.

I am too old to go bonkers by your cheap shots and personal attacks. However, I will suggest you to shoot the message and not the messenger. There are reasons IK and his party has lost selfless supporters like Haroon Rasheed. Reading your posts and observing your arrogance gives me more than ample idea of why the ideological workers are leaving this party.

Last edited:

Its like saying is your father more important or your mother? dumbest equation ever drawn.. is some treason committing general more important or Pakistan, or some terrorist Altaf more important than Pakistan? if you like it this way, answer... :P

Infact you are fuking retarded ... Same could be applied on your leader ... Zina is more important with Jamima not welfare of nation ..............

Infact you are fuking retarded ... Same could be applied on your leader ... Zina is more important with Jamima not welfare of nation ..............

hahaha.... :lol: :lol: you totally lost it man...

Before me you have lost your senses in desperation winning the Karachi :rofl::rofl:

if I am desperate, why are you abusive? :lol:

anyway, tell me dont you wanna get rid of this retard terrorist Altaf yourself, just be honest to yourself for a moment and answer? dont you want to have a new blood injected in MQM so that he can have a better and committed leadership ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom