What's new

Karachi based Terror group suggests common currency with India !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scripts & acting is coming directly from India.

I need to Google for MQM, need to know more about them, they seem to be interesting people. :)

I need to Google for MQM, need to know more about them, they seem to be interesting people. :)
After googling all will be left for you is to cry and laugh both at the same time.....:rofl:

well said, its ironic that neither Imran has brains nor its supporters, here he is laughing on Altaf's statement but when i will show him the mirror he will will be shocked

Posted by: Aswathy
Published: Sunday, December 8, 2013, 8:36 [IST] Use

Dec 8: Pakistan's cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan on Saturday said Delhi-Islamabad ties should be like that of European Union in future, with people being allowed to move freely across the borders.The politician, who is the head of the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf party, was talking at an event organised by All India Management Association. He expressed hope that once his party comes to power in Pakistan, people will be able to drive down to Delhi from Lahore without any barriers. "Fanaticism in Pakistan is at its peak now" Nawaz Sharif is not able to 'go fast' on improving ties with India because of the pressure from fanatical elements. Fanaticism in Pakistan is at its peak now, Khan observed. But once US troops exit from Afghanistan, the power of fanatics in Pak will wane, he said. In order to bring stability to Afghanistan after the US exit from there in 2014, India and Pakistan will have to cooperate and not interfere in the functioning of the government in Kabul, Imran Khan said. He brushed aside rumours that ties between India and Pakistan would wane if BJP comes to power post-2014. "Who comes to power is not the business of Pakistan, it is for the people of India to decide. All I want is a strong leadership, the ability of taking strong decisions," Khan said. Pakistani youth want cordial ties with India; so favourable atmosphere for bilateral trust should be restored between the two countries, he said. Once Kashmir issue is resolved through talks, India-Pak will have a cordial relationship, Khan said. Oneindia News

@Leader

:lol: I knew it you would try to justify this way. what Imran said was that Pakistan and India should first sort of territorial disputes and then work on mutual interests.

and secondly, PTI is no terror group like Mqm who openly go against Integrity of Pakistan and provoke separatist ideas.

First of all when did he said ... Second thing it could be possible between SARC countries like EURO ... And I think it will be good .............

same as above.

:lol: I knew it you would try to justify this way. what Imran said was that Pakistan and India should first sort of territorial disputes and then work on mutual interests.

and secondly, PTI is no terror group like Mqm who openly go against Integrity of Pakistan and provoke separatist ideas.

same as above.

Last paragraph!
PTJI is the most worst thing happen to Pakistan after Zia they are Taliban we fighting in media.

same as above.

i knew u would say that imran said it right, altaf said it wrong :lol: the PTI dumb shits don't give one second in thinking before opening their mouths and altaf never talked about economy, here is what he said

===========================

It is my wish and desire that hatred and distance between people of India and Pakistan should change into a relationship of love and friendship
The founder and leader of MQM Mr. Altaf Hussain deplored that people of Pakistan and India are not mentally close despite close proximity.
“It is my wish and desire that hatred and distance between people of India and Pakistan must change into a relationship of love and friendship, “ Mr. Hussain expressed these views while addressing the participants of “Alami Mushaira’ organized by MQM’s depart ‘Ghawara-e-Adab’ at the Lal Qila Ground.
This international Mushaira was organized in the memory of well-known poet Mohsin Bhopali. People had come to attend this event from across the globe, including India, USA, Canada and other countries.
Commenting on the relations between India and Pakistan Mr. Hussain said, “ More than 67 years have passed after the partition. However, people of the India and Pakistan have not been able to come closer. People’s minds in both countries have been poisoned in such a way that they have forgotten the rules of correct or polite behavior in society, which guides how to live with neighbors.”
“People of India and Pakistan should understand that wars have failed to bring any results. Division of India has occurred. We should form a union like the European Union so people can move between the borders freely. It is my prayer that it happens. I have been making efforts for this. , “ Mr. Hussain said.
“People who work for good cause should not fear accusations and charges. People have hurled accusations at me but it did not deter me from doing good work. I want peace, love and friendship between the two countries, “ Mr. Hussain said.
“People of both countries can do business on small scale. If the people of India and Pakistan become economically prosperous, they will avoid hatred and will not fight. Poets and people affiliated with arts in both countries can work for the development of peace. They should organize literary gatherings frequently. We can defeat people who talk about war with the message of love, “ Mr. Hussain.
“People to people contact should grow between the two countries. We should learn to live peacefully and establish the relation of love instead of hatred between the two countries, “ Mr. Hussain.
“Sindh is the land of Shah Lateef who always preached love and peace, “ Mr. Hussain said.
He recited a verse of Shah Lateef, “ O’ Allah, make Sindh prosperous forever and develop it. Make the world prosperous too.“
Mr. Hussain also prayed for love and unity among us and should not hate one another.
“At a time when people are suffering and crying because of terrorism. Every home is sad and in agony because of subversive activities of terrorists. In this situation holding of such event and talking about peace and love is a miracle because are engrossed in their pains and sufferings, “Mr. Hussain said.
Mr. Hussain congratulated and praised the efforts his people for organizing such an event. He also thanked all the people and writers.

i knew u would say that imran said it right, altaf said it wrong :lol: the PTI dumb shits don't give one second in thinking before opening their mouths and altaf never talked about economy, here is what he said

===========================

It is my wish and desire that hatred and distance between people of India and Pakistan should change into a relationship of love and friendship
The founder and leader of MQM Mr. Altaf Hussain deplored that people of Pakistan and India are not mentally close despite close proximity.
“It is my wish and desire that hatred and distance between people of India and Pakistan must change into a relationship of love and friendship, “ Mr. Hussain expressed these views while addressing the participants of “Alami Mushaira’ organized by MQM’s depart ‘Ghawara-e-Adab’ at the Lal Qila Ground.
This international Mushaira was organized in the memory of well-known poet Mohsin Bhopali. People had come to attend this event from across the globe, including India, USA, Canada and other countries.
Commenting on the relations between India and Pakistan Mr. Hussain said, “ More than 67 years have passed after the partition. However, people of the India and Pakistan have not been able to come closer. People’s minds in both countries have been poisoned in such a way that they have forgotten the rules of correct or polite behavior in society, which guides how to live with neighbors.”
“People of India and Pakistan should understand that wars have failed to bring any results. Division of India has occurred. We should form a union like the European Union so people can move between the borders freely. It is my prayer that it happens. I have been making efforts for this. , “ Mr. Hussain said.
“People who work for good cause should not fear accusations and charges. People have hurled accusations at me but it did not deter me from doing good work. I want peace, love and friendship between the two countries, “ Mr. Hussain said.
“People of both countries can do business on small scale. If the people of India and Pakistan become economically prosperous, they will avoid hatred and will not fight. Poets and people affiliated with arts in both countries can work for the development of peace. They should organize literary gatherings frequently. We can defeat people who talk about war with the message of love, “ Mr. Hussain.
“People to people contact should grow between the two countries. We should learn to live peacefully and establish the relation of love instead of hatred between the two countries, “ Mr. Hussain.
“Sindh is the land of Shah Lateef who always preached love and peace, “ Mr. Hussain said.
He recited a verse of Shah Lateef, “ O’ Allah, make Sindh prosperous forever and develop it. Make the world prosperous too.“
Mr. Hussain also prayed for love and unity among us and should not hate one another.
“At a time when people are suffering and crying because of terrorism. Every home is sad and in agony because of subversive activities of terrorists. In this situation holding of such event and talking about peace and love is a miracle because are engrossed in their pains and sufferings, “Mr. Hussain said.
Mr. Hussain congratulated and praised the efforts his people for organizing such an event. He also thanked all the people and writers.

the terrorist altaf said so, its quoted by media, what you are saying in what mqm website :lol:

altaf is wrong, as his approach, he provoke separatist thoughts.. he has given treasonous statements, too many times..that now he should be dragged into court for final punishment, for the good of Karachi and Karachites and Pakistan generally !

what Imran said

Dec 8: Pakistan's cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan on Saturday said Delhi-Islamabad ties should be like that of European Union in future, with people being allowed to move freely across the borders.

what Altaf said

“We should form a union like the European Union so people can move between the borders freely. It is my prayer that it happens. I have been making efforts for this. , “ Mr. Hussain said.

the dumb PTI shits still backing imran and cursing altaf, same statement but yet different reactions, idiots

Its a start i guess forming an union like E.U in Asia b/w India and Pakistan will be most interesting , or should we keep fighting with each other for eternity ?

its a political party
why calling it a terror group?????

you guys may be supporting different parties and have different opinions,still there is no need to call it a terror group
or the mqm did really carried out some terror attacks :unsure:

same as above.

What about authenticity of your posted news...??

What about authenticity of your posted news...??

doubt its a false one, plus its consistent to his anti-pakistan mantra... not long ago he gave treasonous statements, coup, breaking up sindh, provoking separatist thoughts etc are few examples from the recent past.

doubt its a false one, plus its consistent to his anti-pakistan mantra... not long ago he gave treasonous statements, coup, breaking up sindh, provoking separatist thoughts etc are few examples from the recent past.

1) Talking about coup !!!
Tell me Pakistan is important or democracy then how could it be treasonous..???

2) Breaking up Sindh !!!
Is it treasonous to making more provinces ... It means PTI is doing treasonous act to breaking up KPK :woot:

3) Provoking separatist !!!
Kindly give a link about this allegation :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom