What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

Two big explosions reported...maybe last ditch suicide attack by these kharjis.

Let's hope it's all over.

It would seem like their way. Get surrounded, blow yourself up and if i was in their place i would do the same as being captured would be a million times worse as they torture them slowly to get the names of those that planned this before sending them to the lowest pits of hell!!!

APC Entering

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    383 KB · Views: 98
You Indians started this when you cast similar aspersions on Pakistan to which @Icarus responded !

So far as not starting anything is concerned - I agree; I'm not in the mood of Indian self-righteousness & pieties either !
Stop, there is no need to start a fight. Let this operation end, and the facts come out first. The worst thing we can do is start pointing fingers, because it may end up excusing those that are really responsible.

You Indians started this when you cast similar aspersions on Pakistan to which @Icarus responded !

So far as not starting anything is concerned - I agree; I'm not in the mood of Indian self-righteousness & pieties either !

see let us not discuss this right now. It is not the right situation. when Indians blame they are sure about it, this is the difference so i request you let us refrain from these arguments.

Terrorist won again...
Hijacked airport for 2 hours...
Reached at Runway like Boss..
Few airplanes on flame..
Billion+ worth Asset loss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom