What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

mobiles are burned by terrorist sir gee... these mobiles were in cargo terminal
hmmmm....sorry I have been away from this thread for a bit...I thought the family of the people trapped in the cold storage did damage :ashamed: sorry

he told that more people embraced shahadat than the actual figures told in media
Allah tamam shaheedon ki qurbani ko kabool kare ! Ameen

Ask them how many terrorists were there and they will say 40-50- thats hysteria my friend- the shock people in such unexpected situations received-

I am glad they made it out safely- God Bless-

My father's freind in PIA engineering saved his life by hiding with 4 more people inside a water tank his colleague Fakhr ul hasan embraced shahadat
he said that he cant sleep due to events happened during operation especially the bomb blasts and when they got out from water tank on morning SSG commandos told them to took off their shirts for security purpose
he told that more people embraced shahadat than the actual figures told in media
My phuppa (also work in PIA) told that all credits goes to ASF who saved a lot more lives and aircrafts otherwise more people would die or aircrafts would be destroyed
Allah tamam shaheedon ki qurbani ko kabool kare ! Ameen
INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJEEOONN...

Ameen

Any updates on the people stuck in cold storage?

credit goes to Shahzeb khanzada who highlighted all this situation and contacted MQM leaders for help who sent all the rescue workers otherwise no one will ever know that there are people in cold storage are
Who is Shahzeb Khanzada?

But they didn't attack you with those injections now did they?

So how was the injection used to cause harm to the Pakistani nation or its people?

It is not a question of harm my friend, it is the question of supply. In order to procure things such as these you must be close to the source and in this case it shows TTP are in bed with India. Arms fly to Afghanistan by the plane loads with six figure wire transfers to keep the militancy running.

But they didn't attack you with those injections now did they?

So how was the injection used to cause harm to the Pakistani nation or its people?
Its called investigation, run tests to get an idea as to whom did this or where the equipment were purchased to trace and answer some questions

credit goes to Shahzeb khanzada who highlighted all this situation and contacted MQM leaders for help who sent all the rescue workers otherwise no one will ever know that there are people in cold storage are

MQM leaders??? Weseem Akhter of MQM was there just standing first he was even not coming to face the ques... Malik Riaz and DG rangers was the first to respond after that sec. of PM.... PPP mem was saying that stop this drama on TV and many were not attending phones

Ask them how many terrorists were there and they will say 40-50- thats hysteria my friend- the shock people in such unexpected situations received-

I am glad they made it out safely- God Bless-

my freind he was there and he wasnt in any shock he was there at that time
Any updates on the people stuck in cold storage?

Who is Shahzeb Khanzada?

ab koi miracle hi hosakta he magar ab koi chance nahi he unke bachne ka

he is :
1482887_697131613654669_1777550504_n.jpg

MQM leaders??? Weseem Akhter of MQM was there just standing first he was even not coming to face the ques... Malik Riaz and DG rangers was the first to respond after that sec. of PM.... PPP mem was saying that stop this drama on TV and many were not attending phones

mere bhai khuda ka wasta hai mera koi mood nahi he political discussion ka aap ko nahi accept karna to mat karo magar mene wohi btaya jo us waqt hua

It is not a question of harm my friend, it is the question of supply. In order procure things such as these you must be close to the source and in this case it shows TTP are in bed with India. Arms fly to Afghanistan by the plane loads with six figure wire transfers to keep the militancy running.

That's a major assumption...
An army injection is not something so hard to get a hold of..
India provides humanitarian and medical aid in many forms, through UN, directly to Afghanistan, Tajikistan and a ton of other countries..
Medical supplies can also be stolen..
So to pin the blame on India based on a few injections is pure conjecture..

Now I mean the investigation is still on, and if any other hard evidence comes bye, then raising the alarm would be warranted...the basis is pretty weak right now..

Its called investigation, run tests to get an idea as to whom did this or where the equipment were purchased to trace and answer some questions

And I dont believe that the investigation is completed yet, nor do I think that any direct connection with India can be drawn at this point based purely on the medical supplies mentioned...

I would be very interested in knowing, because so far except for your rangers, no one has pointed fingers at India...just a "foreign hand"

my freind he was there and he wasnt in any shock he was there at that time

ab koi miracle hi hosakta he magar ab koi chance nahi he unke bachne ka

he is :
1482887_697131613654669_1777550504_n.jpg

mere bhai khuda ka wasta hai mera koi mood nahi he political discussion ka aap ko nahi accept karna to mat karo magar mene wohi btaya jo us waqt hua

bhai jaan me kal raat se news daikh rha hn jo hua me nai wohi btaya hai me pasand na pasand ki wajha se ni keh rha

Back
Top Bottom