What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

@nair mate, to be fair he has actually been very fair on this point unlike many of his countrymen who seem to have concluded India was 100% behind it already. He even said that even IF Indian weapons were involved that doesn't point to an Indian hand in the attack simply they were bought off the black market which I thought was a very fair comment.
On the other hand, they're the usual suspects, and the very vocal minority on the forums. If you remember, almost all of them were banned from the thread.

aaa.png

Old Grandma was due to retire after Hajj
Machines can be replaced, people cannot. The fact there was such a heavy loss of life is far sadder than a few planes having been lost.

Any ideas how close the rescuers are to freeing them? This is scary- more than a day later they are STILL there with all the resources that must now be on the scene.

Machines can be replaced, people cannot. The fact there was such a heavy loss of life is far sadder than a few planes having been lost.

Any ideas how close the rescuers are to freeing them? This is scary- more than a day later they are STILL there with all the resources that must now be on the scene.

DG cicil aviation is saying they would be dead by now

Yet more useless conjecture, that's all we need. :enjoy:

Whilst we are at it why not mention the infamous Indian consulates in Southern Afghanistan? And why is anyone ruling out the Arabian sea as a method of entry into Karachi? Or what about cloaked flying space ships on loan from the Martians?

Can I add my open map?

64592-004-E1BC051C.gif

Look, Karachi is in PAKISTAN- one of the nations with the most widespread law and order issues on the planet with widespread terrorism. :coffee:
Somebody should give you a -ve rating for posting nonsense on this thread.

DG cicil aviation is saying they would be dead by now
This is confirmed? :( they were alive earlier in the day......

This is genuinely tragic news

Somebody should give you a -ve rating for posting nonsense on this thread.
I am just holding up a mirror to the nonsensical conjecture the distinguished member had posted.

This is confirmed? :( they were alive earlier in the day......

This is genuinely tragic news

still not confirmed rescue staff saying very slim chance that they will b alive DG civil aviation saying no chance... they were calling all day that save us... they last called at 7 pm PST from mobile phone after that no one called or screamed

What i don´t get, why doesn´t Pakistan simply fight and destroy this terrorists? In Germany we had the RAF in the 70th and we did not negotiate with them. They were destroyed.

What i don´t get, why doesn´t Pakistan simply fight and destroy this terrorists? In Germany we had the RAF in the 70th and we did not negotiate with them. They were destroyed.
what percentage of germans sympathized with that cause? How many active volunteers did they have during their peak?

what percentage of germans sympathized with that cause? How many active volunteers did they have during their peak?

well some leftists...maybe few thousand supporters and members a few dozen. I'm aware that the taliban are much more but that must be fought. Better end with pain than pain without end?

And some of my friends across the boarder were not even bothered to look at it, all they could see is the injection, which is from India (it might be ).... But you cannot blame India or Indians for that, With that logic one can blame China too

Russian, Chinese and even Darra made Pakistani weapons are available in this region since first Afghan war for obvious reasons, Indian weapons were not available or I should say were not easily accessible in the black market of Pakistan-Afghanistan & Central Asian region, therefore the recovery of Indian made weapon from 'these elements' indicates at least two possibility

1- Eiter these weapons and ammunition are made available 'specifically for high value operation/s' or
2- Indian made arms & ammunition are now available in the black market easily.

Both possibilities are dangerous not only for Pakistan but for India as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom