What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

i assume its a 747 :coffee:

737 of PIA sold illegally to Talpuri

(I am pretty sure the source is reliable)

Anyway. Zardari also kidnapped, threatened senior PAF officers and even tried to kill one by sabotage... You guys elected this one as president. I know there is a whole world filled with criminal activities of this guy.

Mobile thief caught by relatives of those who are stuck in cold storage... stealing mobiles from cargo area

aaa.png

now they are frustrated and angry... Deewar toor di sheeshay tor diye

aaa.png

Hats off to the bravo work of the initial resistance by the ASF (Airport Security Forces), CAA officials at their posts, Police and QRF for repulsing the terrorist dogs initial attacks, later hats off to Pakistan Army soldiers, SSG, and Rangers clearing and finishing these scums to hell in gun battles and within 12 hours made it possible for airport to function normally.

Simply great show of SOPs and patience by people of Pakistan stuck on the planes.

One operation certainly happily say was a big success. Pak Zindabad.

Terrorists lying dead on the ground in Karachi Airport failed attack, pictures:

(another terrorist)

(another one here)

Excellent. Great to see these filth splattered all over the floor.

Some Indian poster raise the question , what Indian stuff recovered, according to them its nothing. Here is the answer, F8 (injection) , FACTOR 8 Indian soldier pain killer recovered . Which is only used by Indian armed forces. It was not one or two pieces,. Found in almost every terrorist beg pack.

Mobile thief caught by relatives of those who are stuck in cold storage... stealing mobiles from cargo area

View attachment 34543

now they are frustrated and angry... Deewar toor di sheeshay tor diye

View attachment 34544
Damn why dont they just break the Sindh cabinet's homes and rob them 1 by 1 maybe kill them as collateral damage...we can pronounce them heros for saving Pakistan by killing those useless lot!

All I would like is an anonymous hotline set up where Karachites can ring up and report suspected or suspicious illegal Afghans.

That would be a first logical step.

And why the hell has half of Karachi not cordoned off because of this? Where is military response? All this chest thumping before this and politicans are now still bickering with each other over what to do next.

How pathetic and its weak, no wonder we are soft targets.

My father's freind in PIA engineering saved his life by hiding with 4 more people inside a water tank his colleague Fakhr ul hasan embraced shahadat
he said that he cant sleep due to events happened during operation especially the bomb blasts and when they got out from water tank on morning SSG commandos told them to took off their shirts for security purpose
he told that more people embraced shahadat than the actual figures told in media
My phuppa (also work in PIA) told that all credits goes to ASF who saved a lot more lives and aircrafts otherwise more people would die or aircrafts would be destroyed
Allah tamam shaheedon ki qurbani ko kabool kare ! Ameen

My father's freind in PIA engineering saved his life by hiding with 4 more people inside a water tank his colleague Fakhr ul hasan embraced shahadat
he said that he cant sleep due to events happened during operation especially the bomb blasts and when they got out from water tank on morning SSG commandos told them to took off their shirts for security purpose
he told that more people embraced shahadat than the actual figures told in media
My phuppa (also work in PIA) told that all credits goes to ASF who saved a lot more lives and aircrafts otherwise more people would die or aircrafts would be destroyed
Allah tamam shaheedon ki qurbani ko kabool kare ! Ameen

SumAameen

Back
Top Bottom