What's new

Karachi: 19 Target killers involved in Sectarian Killings are arrested - reportedly trained in Iran.

Iran is pushing its luck and the patience of its neighbours will soon run out.
Does Iran really want Pakistan to join the Saudi camp? They will be surrounded on all sides.

You Know What I Think I Think This Is The Result of IK Visit To Iran and Iran Sharing Intelligence With Pakistan.I Could Be Wrong But That Is Definitely A Way To Look At It

#PersianPeril needs to be put back in its place.

The very fabric of our society has been wripped apart by these foreign sponsored terrorism. Just as we are coming out of terrorism hell... these 'brotherly countries' are starting their proxy wars...

This cann't be seen in isolation. The terror attack in Lahore. The attempted killing of a religious scholar in Karachi. Terrror attacks in Peshawar and Quetta..and then murder of our security personnel on Makran highway...

This is a triangle of terror... Persia-Hind-Afghan nexus with their masters in the background.

Iran has a choice: It can act as Persia and keep trying to put Pak down or become Iran and be a partner with Pak.

We need to understand that #PersianPeril views a strong, powerful Pak as a threat to its hegemony in the region.

It has nothing to do with Shia or Sunni...

#PersianPeril uses our Pak youth to extend its own strategic goals... in the end only Paks die.

There is zero space in Pak for secterian division or division of any kind.

The very fabric of our society has been wripped apart by these foreign sponsored terrorism. Just as we are coming out of terrorism hell... these 'brotherly countries' are starting their proxy wars...

This cann't be seen in isolation. The terror attack in Lahore. The attempted killing of a religious scholar in Karachi. Terrror attacks in Peshawar and Quetta..and then murder of our security personnel on Makran highway...

This is a triangle of terror... Persia-Hind-Afghan nexus with their masters in the background.

Iran has a choice: It can act as Persia and keep trying to put Pak down or become Iran and be a partner with Pak.

We need to understand that #PersianPeril views a strong, powerful Pak as a threat to its hegemony in the region.

#PersianPeril uses our Pak youth to extend its own strategic goals... in the end only Paks die.

Yes, you are right. But, I think that still any ethnic or sectarian connection and linkage shall better be kept out of the public discussion and discourse. It would be very dangerous for Pakistan, under the circumstances. The matters shall be dealt with at the state to state level. India is hell bent to create these fissures, not only within our society, but also between the Muslim states. This is a well contrived snare, about which we should be aware enough and careful enough.

Yes, you are right. But, I think that still any ethnic or sectarian connection and linkage shall better be kept out of the public discussion and discourse. It would be very dangerous for Pakistan, under the circumstances. The matters shall be dealt with at the state to state level. India is hell bent to create these fissures, not only within our society, but also between the Muslim states. This is a well contrived snare, about which we should be aware enough and careful enough.

So when it comes to Iran we should bendover and take it?

I know a blackmail when i see it.

Absolutely

For so many years we had drone attacks

Then came the bombings

Now we have more attack’s

All the while trying to build the country

If it wasn’t for the army we would have ended up like Syria decades ago

Please delete this thread.

Ummah brother Iran is innocent and all of this is some very israeli saajish

nobody believes you !!

If it werent for British you would be speaking Farsi as your Messiah says

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom