What's new

Kamal Haasan demands ‘referendum’ in Kashmir, terms Pakistan Occupied Kashmir as ‘Azad Kashmir’

so your saying Iam not fluent? Lol I don't need third opinion what I hearing directly. his word in tamil and his letter matches. so I don''t need third opinion

KH not you is accountable for the statement, so stop acting as his mouth piece. The Press Release was by the Party not by him. What he said is on record, lets see how he wriggles out of this predicament.

He is Hindu :agree: and brahmin . Dont fool by last name

Atheist brahmin who once love his beef fry (gave up on health grounds) btw his father named him after his Muslim friend . This is enough to ex communicate him from his caste / sri vaisnava religion

KH not you is accountable, so stop acting as his mouth piece. The Press Release was by his Party not by him. What he said is on record, lets see how he wriggles out of this predicament.
As a commoner Indian and Tamil I have more rights to say what I listen. Fake tamils go away. without him his party is nothing

KH not you is accountable for the statement, so stop acting as his mouth piece. The Press Release was by the Party not by him. What he said is on record, lets see how he wriggles out of this predicament.

Atheist brahmin who once love his beef fry (gave up on health grounds) btw his father named him after his Muslim friend . This is enough to ex communicate him from his caste / sri vaisnava religion
I know his history no need to copy from wiki

No plebiscite was ever guaranteed until the Pakistanis withdrew both their official soldiers and tribal irregulars from the entirety of Jammu & Kashmir (including the third that you still have).

And the UN Resolution clearly states that only after Pakistan withdraws all soldiers and tribesmen, ceases providing any material support to them, and hostilities can be confirmed as ended (all of this to India's satisfaction); will India begin a withdrawal of its own forces to the minimum force levels necessary for law and order - with the goal of holding a plebiscite.

You literally satisfied none of these conditions, and then on top of that went on to engage in demographic change, and now you shamelessly call for plebiscites in the Indian part of Jammu & Kashmir.

As if all this wasn't enough, any last chance of a Plebiscite died at Shimla.

So stop being dishonest. And as far as the 800 year jibe is concerned, when India releases pent up frustration, your country breaks in half and 93,000 troops surrender along with their commanding officer.

No one belives that crap expet Indians. Indians are the ones who proposed that Pakistan leave to the UN. Obviously Pakistan did not accept such stupid stipulations.
More importantly, India Sighned a treaty with the Maharaja that they MUST hold a plebicite.
By law, India is breaking that treaty .

And yes, the elephant in the room is that the "World's largest Democracy" is actually the world's largest facist regime.

Canada had a plebicide in Qubec twice, that is what real democracies do. Canda didn't send in troops to rape and pillage Qubecers.

As for 71... yes yes we get it, you are still masturbating to the fact that the world's 2nd largeset country was able to defeat 45000 troops in a land that was thousands of km away from their home.

It's the only victory you people have had in the last 800 years so I will give it to you. :toast_sign:

More importantly, India Sighned a treaty with the Maharaja that they MUST hold a plebicite.
By law, India is breaking that treaty .

"No plebiscite was ever guaranteed until the Pakistanis withdrew both their official soldiers and tribal irregulars from the entirety of Jammu & Kashmir."

^ Read that, and keep reading it until you understand it. And if even after that you think some treaty is being broken, then go bring Maharaja Hari Singh back from the dead and tell him to complain about it LMFAO.

And yes, the elephant in the room is that the "World's largest Democracy" is actually the world's largest facist regime.

LMFAOOOO. Dude, if we were a fascist regime, we would have done to these Kashmiris what your Stronger than Iron Sweeter than Honey friends are doing to Uyghurs in their "Re-education" (read Concentration) Camps. And then there wouldn't be a Kashmir problem. Funny how we never hear a squeak out of you folks about that. China even literally breaks up Pakistani-Uyghur couples, detaining the Uyghur spouse, and you guys can't do anything but silently weep lol. But then what can you do, in your hatred for and obsession with India you've effectively sold your nation to them to stay afloat (or just die less slowly).

Canada had a plebicide in Qubec twice, that is what real democracies do. Canda didn't send in troops to rape and pillage Qubecers.

It's beyond farcical and idiotic to compare the situation of Canada with the situation of South Asia, not gonna waste my time on the comparison.

As for 71... yes yes we get it, you are still masturbating to the fact that the world's 2nd largeset country was able to defeat 45000 troops in a land that was thousands of km away from their home.

It's the only victory you people have had in the last 800 years so I will give it to you.

Cry me a river. You started the nonsense about 800 years of frustration etc. Now don't bring out your own frustrations here.

Kamal Haasan’s ‘plebiscite’ comment sparks row, party rushes to clarify

At an event here on Sunday, the Makkal Needhi Maiam leader Haasan batted for a plebiscite in Kashmir and questioned the government as to what they are “afraid of”. “Why India is not holding a plebiscite in Kashmir? What are they (government) afraid of?” he said

On being asked about the ghastly Pulwama terror attack on CRPF convoy in which nearly 40 jawans lost their lives on February 14, the leader said: “When I was running a magazine called ‘Maiyam’, I wrote on the Kashmir issue and what is expected. Hold plebiscite and make people talk…why have they not conducted it? What are they scared of? They want to divide the nation, that’s all. Why don’t you ask them again? They won’t do it?”

https://southasiansnews.com/2019/02...parks-row-party-rushes-to-clarify-india-news/

Internet my friend

Lol he said 10000 years civilization but putting caption as ten years.

my source or 10,000 or 10 yrs is not the issue - the issue is his statement to hold referendum in Kashmir and reference to Azad Kashmir , this is irking Indian nationalists.

When I was running a magazine called ‘Maiyam’, I wrote on the Kashmir issue and what is expected. Hold plebiscite and make people talk…why have they not conducted it? What are they scared of? They want to divide the nation, that’s all. Why don’t you ask them again? They won’t do it?”

Yes he said it 25 years ago when he wrote it that magazine. Also he said India also is in good position to hold plebiscite than Pakistan
I don’t see any wrong in It. In India anybody can just anything.

Yes he said it 25 years ago when he wrote it that magazine. Also he said India also is in good position to hold plebiscite than Pakistan
I don’t see any wrong in It. In India anybody can just anything.

after saying all the above he asked " why was plebiscite not held , what are they afraid off " listen @ 01:33. To Hindis if you dont speak Hindi and or tow their line - you are a Tamil rat .

unfortunate the poster below doesn't know Kamal Haasan speaks all 4 south Indian languages plus Hindi fluently

after saying all the above he asked " why no plebiscite , what are they afraid off " listen @ 01:33. To Hindis if you dont speak Hindi and or tow their line - you are a Tamil rat .

unfortunate the poster below doesn't know Kamal Haasan speaks all 4 south Indian languages plus Hindi fluently

I know what he said and I am saying want what he said. You can’t have single word and build as you like. Lot of stupids on the internet some like you.

"No plebiscite was ever guaranteed until the Pakistanis withdrew both their official soldiers and tribal irregulars from the entirety of Jammu & Kashmir."

^ Read that, and keep reading it until you understand it. And if even after that you think some treaty is being broken, then go bring Maharaja Hari Singh back from the dead and tell him to complain about it LMFAO.

LMFAOOOO. Dude, if we were a fascist regime, we would have done to these Kashmiris what your Stronger than Iron Sweeter than Honey friends are doing to Uyghurs in their "Re-education" (read Concentration) Camps. And then there wouldn't be a Kashmir problem. Funny how we never hear a squeak out of you folks about that. China even literally breaks up Pakistani-Uyghur couples, detaining the Uyghur spouse, and you guys can't do anything but silently weep lol. But then what can you do, in your hatred for and obsession with India you've effectively sold your nation to them to stay afloat (or just die less slowly).

It's beyond farcical and idiotic to compare the situation of Canada with the situation of South Asia, not gonna waste my time on the comparison.

Cry me a river. You started the nonsense about 800 years of frustration etc. Now don't bring out your own frustrations here.
you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard-quickmeme-com-14399881.png

You are telling half truths, this bit about Pakistanis having to withdraw their troops have been answered. UN resolution of 1952 changes or modifies this condition.

It is not only India that gets to have troops in Kashmir region, but Pakistan gets to have troops on their side as well!

Regards.
United Nations Security Council Resolution 98
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigation Jump to search
UN Security Council
Resolution 98
Date
December 23 1952
Meeting no. 611
Code S/2883 (Document)
Subject The India-Pakistan Question
Voting summary
9 voted for
None voted against
1 abstained

1 present not voting
Result Adopted
Security Council composition
Permanent members

Non-permanent members
United Nations Security Council Resolution 98, adopted on December 23, 1952, urged the Governments of India and Pakistan to enter into immediate negotiations under the auspices of the United Nations Representative for India and Pakistan in order to reach an agreement on the specific number of troops to remain of each side of the cease-fire line at the end of the previously established period of demilitarization. As proposed by the UN Representative this number was to be between 6000 Azad forces and 3500 Gilgit and northern scouts on the Pakistani side and 18000 Indian forces and 6000 local state forces on the Indian side.[1] The resolution then thanked the UN Representative for his efforts, requested the Governments of India and Pakistan report to the Council no later than 30 days after the adoption of this resolution and asked the UN Representative to keep the Council informed of any progress.

The resolution was adopted by nine votes to none. The Soviet Union abstained and Pakistan did not participate in the voting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_98

@waz @Horus @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM

I need your help here, because Indians keep harping on this "Pakistan need to remove troops from Kashmir region before Plebiscite to happen."

Actually that is all wrong.

You Indians keep parroting that argument that Pakistan needs to remove it's troops. That is all wrong.

Had that been the case UN would have favored India in the dispute and shown support for India's narrative on the Kashmir dispute, but that is not the case.

In fact UN does not accept India's narrative but is rather vehemently against it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom